North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 598| Reply: 4

Soul Arms Dmg

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zulu_sa
User
Joined 2016-6-21
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-4-20 12:17:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Soul Arms Dmg Reply:4| View:598
Hi
Just a suggestion of capping the dmg of soul arms in case of Main hero as main carry or base the dmg of the soul arms on the basis of the best hero in the team.
Translate

zulu_sa Last edit in 2017-4-20 12:17:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thecio
User
Joined 2016-7-2
Last Visited 2018-01-29
Post time 2017-4-20 17:07:37 | Show all posts
Edited by thecio at 2017-4-20 17:12

When MC is given the same powers as Moira or Pamela, then basing the SA on the best hero of the team sounds like a fine idea. In my opinion the MC should always be on par with the other mythics. And the mythics should be able to wear costumes too.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • But Soul arms killing best hero of other team on its own. I have seen Pam with Br 130 million with full hp 1 shot by soul arms of MC with BR 100 million
    Translate
    2017-4-20 19:18  Reply
  • yes fully upgraded soul arms are very effective but also based on chance. So when SA has hit and had crit it is devastating. Unfortunately crit is 30% chance. While Moira Ults is 100%. So when you look at 1 in 3 who would have won? Then there is the question on the Pam build. Defense is combo of dodge, def,end and HP and SA. Was that pam having defence SA? So although i don't like to get one shotted by an SA, i am not yet convinced it is just O.P. considering that without SA the MC is just another looser to league of Moira.
    Translate
    2017-4-20 23:26  Reply
  • my statement was, i think all three (MC, Pam, Moira) should have equal strength and all shouls have Soul Arms. that makes it more interesting.
    Translate
    2017-4-20 23:31  Reply

thecio Last edit in 2017-4-20 17:07:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hellgate
User
Joined 2016-11-20
Last Visited 2019-06-23
Post time 2017-4-21 11:08:57 | Show all posts
Hell no Mythics should not get Soul arms they would be OP af and M<C gives the game range so people can either use , Pam, Moira or main you can't have it all. If you want SA power switch to a Main its not that difficult its in the game and if not expect to get hit by it.

Whats next to ask for evo core because another person has it and you don't when its obtainable in EW now.
Its not Op it works off MC and people who use MC as super carries will have that work for them. If you like Mythic then you will have benefits of other things to work for them. Pam is immune to status effects.
deal massive damage with out evolving. Moira does massive Aoe wipe out entire teams  depending on her atk power vs enemy def and dr. She also can dodge 15% of the time. You can't give mythics soul arms for themselves thats actually OP loll.

Now i can see if we all aint have a Mc then yea but you have the option to use your MC and it scares some people but when faced against the Power of SA which comes with MC they now want nerfs or cry for more advantages. Just like  balanced build players cried about single carry teams they lose to. Simple thing is to use it as well or build a strategy around it.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • dude, MC is too OP comparing to pam and moira. MC can be either Moira / Pam using particular outfit skills, plus they have SA which Pam and Moira havent. now that many people switching to MC (at least thats what i see in my server bracket) is proof that MC   SA is not give diversity in the game. it defines a new meta. almost no counter strategy unless you got high br evolved mythic which only available for rich people.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 11:46  Reply
  • I hope you are not a spender complainign about this because if so you must lost to it and hate the fact you can lose now.
    Its not Op its just strategy spenders are more Op then anything in this game maybe they should nerf recharge as well lmao
    Translate
    2017-4-21 12:18  Reply
  • Thats is the point of MC its versatility heros are just in use of what they have the MC is a Custom character so what was your argument. The fact now free players can think of ways to stay in game. I got beat by quite a Few SA Hats off to them for sticking it out with a free way to go up and not give up do to the spender wall that blocks everything.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 12:47  Reply

hellgate Last edit in 2017-4-21 11:08:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ayukaechin
User
Joined 2016-6-7
Last Visited 2018-04-27
Post time 2017-4-21 11:46:20 | Show all posts
welcome to the league of soul arms. you re weak and want the easiest + cheapest way to win? build your mc and enhanced your abyssal blade + frostrune pillar to the max. boom. easy win. new meta has born... league of soul arms!!!

i really want to donate some brains to the dev
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • League of Spenders is more like it.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 12:19  Reply
  • Cash out big so no one else can keep up then you got a new meta the wall that seperates all and can't be broken.
    league of recharges.
    So you saying you are mad people came up with strategies to win for free instead of giving up and quitting sounds very condecending to me.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 12:26  Reply

ayukaechin Last edit in 2017-4-21 11:46:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zulu_sa
User
Joined 2016-6-21
Last Visited 2019-11-08
 Author| Post time 2017-4-21 12:02:46 | Show all posts
Thats why capping sA dmg or make attack of SA independent of any heroes or Make SA dependent on the best hero of the team is important
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • Hell no either switch To main or keep your mythic its called making a choice stop trying to get 3 different boost by having Myhtic and soul arms you jave to sacrafice for one or the other. You act like you don't have a MC in your team the one we all are given. Trade Mc place with your top hero and boom problem solved.

This thread is pointless because everyone can do it anytime.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 12:28  Reply
  • Lets agree to disagree. Dude you are entitled to your own opinion as much we are entitled to have our own opinion. You can disagree with us but calling any thread pointless suggest is not fair. First read the full suggestion i m not talking about mythics i m talking abt making SA dmg on the basis of the best hero of the team or capping of dmg or making SA dmg independent of any heroes.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 12:55  Reply
  • Idiotic post, wants to nerf something that beats him. How about nerfing the mythic/artifact heroes too?
    Translate
    2017-4-21 13:07  Reply
  • SA and mythic/artifact heroes are fine as they are, people have developed strategies around them. Changing it up the way you suggest will lead to many (i think) free players using MC strategy to quit, leaving just the cashers. Then with fewer people playing the game dies. Oh yeah, if you're already a casher... if you cant beat the MC's, join them.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 13:11  Reply
  • Let make a friendly League of Angels, nobody gets killed in battles, just a 20 rounds of show off
    Translate
    2017-4-21 13:29  Reply
  • first off all calling it idiotic tells abt ur intellengence prowess and how narrow minded u r. Secondly what made u think i m a casher. Thirdly stop blaming cashers it is personal choice to cash or not and it is becauz of cashers we get to play the game for free. Further i dont have main hero as mythic. Further MC get to choose from variety if skills does any other hero has a chance can do that. And this thread is not abt MC skills it is abt soul arms dmg.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 13:31  Reply

zulu_sa Last edit in 2017-4-21 12:02:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-21 05:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053992 second(s), 41 queries .