North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 550| Reply: 8

Looking for tips CSW Four realms

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eternalnoob
User
Joined 2017-3-8
Last Visited 2018-04-17
Post time 2017-4-20 20:17:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Looking for tips CSW Four realms Reply:8| View:550
Soon the four realms will start. It is my first time so I'm pretty much clueless.
Any experienced players have some tips or tricks as for how one performs their best?

A given is that I will raise my BR as much I can prior to the battle.
I have load of vouchers for all ranks of pets (including 120 sinnor frags) which I'm going to grace. I have 500 feathers, and enough wing frags to use them all. (50 poseidon, 300 rank 10 wing vouchers, and 150k honor for buying lesser ones). I have frags for awakening Hades and enough materials to level it for rank 40 combo bonus, and probably level 2 more wings to 40 for even more combos. 10k reforge stones, materials for 2 new Rank 10 equipment (2 out of helmet, chest, legs, boots).
That will be some BR. I will try to spend in a way so that it benefits against my opponents class. (There is mainly 1 or possibly 2 players I consider as the main threat in my group)

But as I've heard PvP is more about specific stats. What kind of stats are most important? And for/against which classes does that apply? I understand that LR = Bladedancer, FR = Berserker and FrR = Sorcerer. Also I P.Def is best against blade/bers and M.Def is against Sorcerer. Does M.Def help against the blade/bers elemental part of their damage, or is it purely against Sorcerer?

Most I've heard are about the "PvP stats": Hit, Pierce, Critical, Resil, Dodge, Block. There doesn't seem to be many places I can actively choose these over the other regular stats, except enchanting. Any tips on how to obtain more of these stats, or which of these are most favorable for or against specific classes?

And finally, during the battles I've heard it's like arena. Do one just simply Auto or is it favorable with manual gameplay? Or is there maybe no Auto?

Answers to any of my questions are much appreciated, and also any useful tips for things I have not mentioned here is also appreciated!

Translate

eternalnoob Last edit in 2017-4-20 20:17:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danel_n
User
Joined 2017-3-27
Last Visited 2018-07-12
Post time 2017-4-20 20:44:45 | Show all posts
lol, what what server are you from? EST? HKT? EU? I am from S1233. But It's not that hard mate.

Ok lets make some things clear here. You have a lot of stuff and thats nice and are you sure you are going into the 4 realms? Whats your BR right now?

4 realms is the same as prelims, just an arena fight 1 vs 1 and no you can not go manual. Everything is automated fight.

Preparing is somewhat interesting here, you can save up a lot and wait. But if a person is like 20 or 25m br higher then you, even with what you have saved it wont be enough to do it. And you have to keep in mind that also that person may have something up his sleeve aswell.

All you can do is hope for the best and maybe with luck getting into a good realm where not everyone is ridiculous higher then you.

The stats is important for only the person you will fight against in 4 realms that is same or higher BR then you. You dont want to fully go out on a specific stat right now.

Crit and attack power are stats that has the same or even more important then other stats. Just wait untill it comes saterday. Then look who your first opponent will be.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

danel_n Last edit in 2017-4-20 20:44:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eternalnoob
User
Joined 2017-3-8
Last Visited 2018-04-17
 Author| Post time 2017-4-21 16:04:15 | Show all posts
Edited by eternalnoob at 2017-4-21 16:57

Yeah I'm sure about that, there is not 64 players in ranking who are less than 1000 points from me, meaning it's technically impossible for 64 players to overtake me, even If they would lose no games today, and I would be challenged and lose until the cap kicks in.

I was extremely lucky to face the highest BR player in my group on my last challenge and refresh! I lost the game, but I now know the class, and exactly how much the difference in strength was. We are about the same BR (my opponent was +1.5m during my challenge). It's good that I lost. I will still make it into 4 realms, and my opponent will view me as less of a threat since he/she just beat me.

My only chance to take the title will be to surprise my opponent with a higher increase of BR / adaption of my stats prior to the fight than what they will do.

As you say all I have to do is wait and see now. If I don't start in the same realm as this player, I think my chances on winning the first tournament will be good. Unless other lower players have saved up enormous BR increases of course, there is no way to tell tbh. Looking forward to it though
Oh and thanks for the advice!

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I think there is a good chance you and me are in the same tournament hehehe. I am on EU-411. I am 100% aswell in the 4 realms. What is your name in game? Maybe i can see who you are, want to see if your the same or more then me.

And by saying   1.5m BR is something knowing to well. Hhmmm i can guess who you are but, who are you lol? Are you in the top 3 BR players?
    Translate
    2017-4-21 16:33  Reply

eternalnoob Last edit in 2017-4-21 16:04:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danel_n
User
Joined 2017-3-27
Last Visited 2018-07-12
Post time 2017-4-21 16:39:32 | Show all posts

I think there is a good chance you and me are in the same tournament hehehe. I am on EU-411. I am 100% aswell in the 4 realms. What is your name in game? Maybe i can see who you are, want to see if your the same or more then me.

And by saying   1.5m BR is something knowing to well. Hhmmm i can guess who you are but, who are you lol? Are you in the top 3 BR players?
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Since I've given details about my stashed resources, and that I plan to jump BR prior to the fight, I've been trying to hold back info which reveals my username too easily. If by chance this player finds this thread, I would not have wanted to have it written in clear text hehe.
    So if you are really curious as to who I am, you will have to make guesses from the info I have already provided
    Translate
    2017-4-21 17:03  Reply
  • I think i know who you are. And nope we are not in the same Cross server war it seems. As you said  1.5m br from the highest BR player is not on my Cross server war. As there is no one 1.5m BR difference knowing from yesterday ranks.
    Translate
    2017-4-22 20:06  Reply

danel_n Last edit in 2017-4-21 16:39:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
[114]kizame
User
Joined 2017-2-25
Last Visited 2017-04-23
Post time 2017-4-22 16:19:20 | Show all posts
Dear Player,

Thank you for all your lovely replies. I have learned alot from these explanation.

Regards
Kizame
Translate
Floor reply (0)

[114]kizame Last edit in 2017-4-22 16:19:20

Support

Jr. Player Mod (LOD) KIZAME - EST 47
Follow Kizame on Facebook

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eternalnoob
User
Joined 2017-3-8
Last Visited 2018-04-17
 Author| Post time 2017-4-24 14:54:37 | Show all posts
Edited by eternalnoob at 2017-4-24 15:05

An update regarding the four realms / CSW.

I think I was quite lucky. During the last few days several other players have emerged and will clearly be competing for the title by looking at their BR increase. I was not teamed up in the same realm as any of those players, it feels like the strongest players was spread across the realms. If the strong players somehow were spread to different realms, it would technically be an advantage to be one of the strongest when the matching is made, since you then would not be matched with the other strong players in the four realms. The mods have stated that it's random, but many speculate that that it's not random.

I and many other strong players started at 25m(ish) at prelims. Now the strongest players are around 45m, so there has been some increases in BR. I'm guessing these increases will have been done in all tournaments, since there is a huge amount of BR available to get from the new Ascension system etc.

Anyhow judging from the second strongest player in my realm, it was probably the weakest realm
This player has increased significantly though since the matching was made, but is still behind me. I also challenged and defeated this player several times in prelims. So I'm thinking that my chances of getting Warmonger are quite good.

to danel_n: If we are not in the same group, how can you have an idea of who I am?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

eternalnoob Last edit in 2017-4-24 14:54:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danel_n
User
Joined 2017-3-27
Last Visited 2018-07-12
Post time 2017-4-24 15:51:08 | Show all posts
Ahh because of what you just said. On our Prelims the strongest was 55m BR and i was second. Him and me are not in the same realm gladly as he just bumped up a lot BR since 4 king realm started.

I am 100% sure i am getting warmongers from my realm. Unless that guy knows how to jump suddenly 20m br lol
Translate
Floor reply (0)

danel_n Last edit in 2017-4-24 15:51:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eternalnoob
User
Joined 2017-3-8
Last Visited 2018-04-17
 Author| Post time 2017-4-25 14:57:46 | Show all posts
Okay, good luck to you in the final tonight!

My opponent has increased from 30m to 41m currently in the last day, so I'm starting to worry a bit. I'm still ahead some on the BR. But my overall BR might not be able to compensate if I have done a poor job with the PvP stats, I might currently be weaker without knowing it.

Anyway it will be exciting. I will push all BR increases tonight, not worth saving anything for next tournament if I don't even make it there.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

eternalnoob Last edit in 2017-4-25 14:57:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eternalnoob
User
Joined 2017-3-8
Last Visited 2018-04-17
 Author| Post time 2017-4-28 20:14:24 | Show all posts
Edited by eternalnoob at 2017-5-17 14:30

A final update on this thread. Thanks for all the tips. By the way in the final tournament of the 4 remaining kings, you could on this page also click on the players and see all their detailed stats. Which we in earlier 4 realms etc could not.

Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Correct! That works only after the 4 realms has done. And you made it to emperor or? I cant see who you are?

I have made 4 realms aswell
    Translate
    2017-4-28 21:52  Reply
  • Yes I won it all, so that's me on the throne
    Translate
    2017-4-29 21:27  Reply

eternalnoob Last edit in 2017-4-28 20:14:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-19 19:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062820 second(s), 49 queries .