North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 352| Reply: 1

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE GAME

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
1188cesar
User
Joined 2017-2-6
Last Visited 2017-07-17
Post time 2017-4-22 00:21:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
SUGGESTIONS FOR THE GAME Reply:1| View:352
do something about the lag like seriously do something about it sooner rather than later,

bug fixes and updates every day or every second day not once everytime you have something new to put in the game, also have testers to test said updates and bug fixes, don't just dump them on us and hope there is no bugs.

the devs be at work more to take hold of some of the real issue's we as players of your game have,

and lastly, i would like to have server merges to re-populate some of the dead and or dying server's. I know my server needs one there is only two active guilds on it and the other one has 40+ people in it that don't play anymore only leadership play. in my guild we only have a handful of active people we had to boot 15 people just four days ago because thay went inactive....... we can't even hit 90 to get the 145 diamonds on guild progression ever.... EVER!, i think the whole time i have played its been like this. It should be different with more people to converse with instead of how it is at the moment with hardly any guild talk/banter, i just want LOA2 to be better then that

anybody else have suggestions for the development team to see and hopefully do something about it...... Keywords. Hopefully and do something about it.
Translate

1188cesar Last edit in 2017-4-22 00:21:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mk472009
User
Joined 2016-8-2
Last Visited 2019-11-13
Post time 2017-4-22 00:36:25 | Show all posts
Yes, I have a suggestion. Just don't waste any time on servers and guilds anymore.

I am a "poor" VIP0 but not a pauper. I don't care about merely a few diamonds from guild progress. Making fun content should be their first priority. if they have to make pay to win content, I don't mind if it is fun even though I don't pay. I play for fun only.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mk472009 Last edit in 2017-4-22 00:36:25

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-14 11:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051202 second(s), 35 queries .