North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 560| Reply: 3

GM don't leave spirit guardian

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzwJkXDsTDTzz...
User
Joined 2016-11-17
Last Visited 2019-11-11
Post time 2017-4-22 12:25:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
GM don't leave spirit guardian Reply:3| View:560
The game no update and event than no funny. my friend move sv. to korea already, but i can not to go becaus rechage so many money. dear munst do anything.
Translate

AbzwJkXDsTDTzz... Last edit in 2017-4-22 12:25:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
purplecloud
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-05-05
Post time 2017-4-24 11:03:14 | Show all posts
Dear player, firstly, really appreciate for your support as always. As for new version, sorry to tell you that we can't confirm it yet. If we plan to release a new version, we will advice it in game, forum or FB in advance. Will try to consider release some interesting in-game events in future.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

purplecloud Last edit in 2017-4-24 11:03:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
catstar
User
Joined 2016-7-18
Last Visited 2017-06-04
Post time 2017-5-2 02:05:49 | Show all posts
We have a lot of players who are no longer logging in, Purplecloud.  I see that, to continue the success of SGVR, there are serious changes that need to be made.  Try to make your profit by the numbers, not the individual.  This is important.  You want to attract a massive amount of players and you want to keep them.  If the recharges are too expensive, only the few who can afford these prices will be successful.  This can be especially discouraging and your number of players, old and new, will drop out.  
It is also important to keep upgrading, open new levels, stage new events, new awards, contests, etc. and advertise these things EVERYWHERE. Generate excitement! By making these changes, and being patient, you will see your profit margins steadily rise, albeit slowly at first.  I learned at an early age that "if you keep the restaurant full, advance new specials every week, and show gratitude to your customers, your business will be successful and your customers happy. If base your profits by the plate, keep everything the same, and don't acknowledge your customers, they won't come back and failure is imminent.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

catstar Last edit in 2017-5-2 02:05:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aa9eee
User
Joined 2016-11-17
Last Visited 2019-11-11
Post time 2018-6-6 00:50:39 | Show all posts
wWWWowww This is my post about old game and remember have love spirit guardian game , my rank is No.1 really have fun.
  but today have feelling game take leave again !
      have problem about hack issue , have problem 10 day and lost many item so still no have freez to my account for stop waste , i will no need from wait

pls follow my problem no.  and give me know how about you protect to me ?

first day i said to help my account ,and talk have someone can login to my account , so i give all detail in ticket and really happy from reply have tell to me dont worry to  problem , game is have recovery email , after got message IOS have mayny problem and you  know ? Ticket have many error to IOS. So Recovery cannot to help and sent a lot email to me!! but still waiting and have asking in ticket  
and last message you told me about cannot resting my account , no help ,  
so i want know? when is give help to me  , Hacker have every day login to sell all my item and i have told you.....  really bad experian ,, i has spend reach 1 milloin bath and get help from where ?

when is my turn about help ?
when is could be stop them ?

sory from my talk not about toppic
Translate
Floor reply (0)

aa9eee Last edit in 2018-6-6 00:50:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-15 21:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050780 second(s), 39 queries .