North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1346 Threads / 7650 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2510| Reply: 1

Relic Runes & Rune Stone for which hero. (GUIDE)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
novex1984
User
Joined 2017-2-20
Last Visited 2017-12-11
Post time 2017-4-24 05:52:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Relic Runes & Rune Stone for which hero. (GU Reply:1| View:2510
I wrote this just to share hope this will give a little help and better understanding.

Dora have high dodge naturally and she is really a good support. For Duality Rune can pick HP-DODGE, ATK-HIT & DEF-END and for normal rune can pick END, DEF & HP with EARTH RUNESTONE combination or replace HP to DODGE if you combine with WATER RUNESTONE for another 24% dodge. Make your Dora nasty and annoying to your oponent.

Moira is awesome thought not strong as Pam esspecially when she release her 1st ultimate to hit all hero, but after all hero died and left the last one her next ultimate damage will dramaticaly increase just as strong as PAM. So in order to able release her 2nd ultimate we need to increase her survive rate. So i will pick her duality rune. HP-DODGE, ATK-HIT & Agility-Crit. (Moira Ultimate is CRIT guarantee so make sure improve your CRT damage not CRIT) and normal rune i pick Agility, ATK & Dodge with combination of Water Runestone with 24% dodge increase. If your Moira is still not super strong or you are aiming PVE you can swap HIT with WIND RUNESTONE instead on Dodge. HP or DEF with FIRE RUNESTONE for alternative option if you still having weak DEF.

Pamela is an killer machine. So when she attack you wanna make sure she give your opponent deadly kill. Which mean HIT & CRIT is very important to her. So for Duality Rune we can pick ATK-HIT, AGI-CRIT, (DEF-END or HP-DODGE) and normal rune can pick ATK, CRIT & HIT if WIND RUNESTONE is your choice or AGI if you choose FIRE RUNESTONE. If your pamela is already very high br you maybe interested on dodging & hit. So WATER RUNESTONE maybe your choice.

All the relic setup is For other character, we can discuss further lol. Enjoy the game. Don't angry me if you think my thread is annoying.
Translate

novex1984 Last edit in 2017-4-24 05:52:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zrh20002009
User
Joined 2016-7-22
Last Visited 2017-11-28
Post time 2017-4-25 00:09:01 | Show all posts
evo moira 4% crit rate =1 crit dmg, up to 25% crit dmg
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Yes i did notice that. But after i try deep reading, i am not sure about that. What it stated is during the battle when crit increase. Not your initial crit % status i assume. Moira passive skill revelation is an example increase 10% crit and hit for 2 round. So you got extra 2% Crit DMG increase on the battle or you have other sources from soularm, mounting skill or support skill that increase your crit for squad.
    Translate
    2017-4-25 16:59  Reply

zrh20002009 Last edit in 2017-4-25 00:09:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-21 05:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049999 second(s), 35 queries .