North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 454| Reply: 1

Twilight Clash analysis HYDRA S332

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucaditullio
User
Joined 2014-6-19
Last Visited 2016-11-09
Post time 2014-10-8 21:33:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Twilight Clash analysis HYDRA S332 Reply:1| View:454

Good day to everyone.

As i already posted a few days ago an act of boycotting the TC, me and some of my teamates and friends decided to come out with an indeep analysis of the TC match. Especially the matches with a specific guild that was supposed to use those bugs/glitches/cheats. So we came out with a plan that was specifically built to catch them in foul.

The plan was to reunite the best players of 2 guilds (DemiGods and MT Olympus) that are 2 of the strongest guild of the server, against Lachrymators (a third strong guild of our server). Actually, DemiGods and MTO have the top 3 players of the servers, that are Hydrabow from DemiGods, Jellefire from MTO, and me from DemiGods. Plus a swarm of other pretty good fighters from both the guilds that are in top 20 CoM. Said that, we decided to block the Lachrymators guild on their base and catch videos of the match from there to check what is going on...

The rest is described in detail below:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/242291926/TC-Final-Detailed-Report

Thanks to Slayer from MTO to the deep analysis and the work he did by taking pics and descriptions.

Please share your opinions, the video link is up on the link and you can see it from Youtube, thanks to JelleyFire for her help and the good job.

Unfortunately other videos where taken from the other sides but they was broken and couldn\'t use them, we will still try and work up in the next days.

Thanks for the patience.

Luthiriel

DemiGods Hydra S332

Translate

lucaditullio Last edit in 2014-10-8 21:33:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 04:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048341 second(s), 34 queries .