North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3562 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 3547| Reply: 13

Guide: Forged Gear Set

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raadmegin - ju...
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-9 07:47:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guide: Forged Gear Set Reply:13| View:3547
        Hi Raadmegin from Jupiter S40 here,

With being almost a quarter of the way to having everything I need to forge my Ultimate Gear set, I thought it\'s time I share my secret to what you need and where to get it.

First of all, you can always get the information on a piece by piece basis once the Gear forging options open up in game for you. you can find it by clicking the second button on the left side of your portrait. However, If you are like me, you\'ll want to work on building your set in the most economic fashion possible and continue collecting all the items that are easily accessible as you wait for those lucrative core shards.

To begin with, Here is a list of everything you will need to build your entire gear set. Followed by where to obtain it

2313 - Holy Iron
        147 - Class specific forge material
        10 - Class specific Core shards for each of the 8 gear pieces (Legguards, Necklace, Talisman, Helm, Boots, Ring, Armor, and Weapon)
        59 - Legendary Talisman Schema
        73 - Legendary  Necklace Schema
        59 - Legendary Ring Schema
        73 - Legendary Boots Schema
        73 - Legendary Legguards Schema
        87 - Legendary Armor Schema
        73 - Legendary Helm Schema
        98 - Legendary Weapon Schema

Please not that the forge materials needed themselves vary by class, I.E. Knights require Titans Hearts and Fighters need Abyssal Iron, but the amount needed is the same across all the classes.

Now then, Where can you get these items you ask? First of all the free items you can get are through participation in Alliance Wars and Team Dungeons (which I\'ll get to).

By Participating in Alliance Wars, you can earn free Schema Chests and Holy Iron. If your Alliance can capture one of the castles, then you\'ll have access to the Franchise Shop. This is where you need to go to obtain the core shards for your Necklace, Legguards and Talisman. They cost 50 gold a shard and depending on which castle your alliance has captured determines how many of each are available as well as how many items you can buy from the shop between each war. I suggest to my own Alliance members that as you get the gold to purchase these items by picking your tree or lucking out on a gold bag from a Hell run that you pick them up as you can. Remember you need 10 of each of these babies, and you can only buy so many at a time. Along side getting your Core shards at the Franchise shop I suggest you limit your purchases to the class specific forging material you need, again there may be some competition over these items with your Alliance mates. Each Class specific forge aerials currently runs at 1,500,000 Silver. It\'s best to try and max out your allowable purchases between each war, as you need quite a few of these bad boys!

Next up, is the Magic Crystal Shop in Hell Portal. Magic Crystal can be obtained by killing Orange minions. My Alliance and I, and really my server, have been doing cost sharing runs of these lately. For one it makes it cheap and easy to get to 1000 when working as a team, especially when the Hell Portal Bash even is on and you can all collect those Pandoras Boxes! You can Also find Pandoras Boxes from the Mystical Traders Shop and by completing your daily Devotion points for the 4th reward. you don\'t have to do everything on the list (personally I don\'t buy stamina or wisdom and I still manage to get a free Pandoras box a day). Remember if working in a group of 3, to hit 1000 points in hell portal isn\'t too hard, just saved your free kills and at least 295 Stamina to reach it and have the ability to either purchase 11 Legendary Minion refreshes each, or use those Pandoras boxes you\'ve been saving up for the last few days to cut your costs dramatically!

You need to save 8000 Magic Crystals to get all the core shards (10 of each gear type for your class at 400 a piece). I Highly recommend focussing on getting the Helm and Boots Core Shards for your class first from this shop, afterwards, use this shop to purchase your Holy Iron as although it is the cheapest per unit, overall it is the most costly of all the materials due to the amounts needed. You can Stock pile all the parts for forging you gear in your stash till you have all the required parts. It\'s going to take you a while to collect everything you need anyways so remember to get on daily and work with you alliance members and friends!

The Core Shards for the Ring can only be obtained once your Alliance has defeated the Normal Team Dungeon in the Alliance section. These are then bid upon by Alliance members. To gain points for Bidding, you must attack in Team Dungeon. Remember you get 2 free attacks a day, so use them. After all even If you are not seeking your shards yet, you can start earning points to bid for when you do start going after these shards!

Similarly, the Armor Shards are found in the Nightmare Difficulty of Team Dungeon and the Weapon Shards are in the Hell Difficulty of Team Dungeon. As a result It\'s going to take some time before your alliance has gotten to a point where they can tackle these, giving you time to work on getting the rest of the supplies you need.

After getting all the Holy Iron and class specific forging materials you need while working on getting your shards, you can then use the Franchise shop and the Magic crystal shop to finish off the schemas you need that you haven\'t managed to collect by participating in the Alliance Wars.

Once you have all the items you need, you can take your stacks of 10 core shards over to the Mystical Trader to have him Synth them into the Gear Core piece you need for each gear type. You are then ready to use the forge to produce your legendary gear set! Congratulations! All that work and time has Paid off and you have the best gear available in the game for your class!
Translate

raadmegin - ju... Last edit in 2014-10-9 07:47:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2014-10-9 13:40:45 | Show all posts

Hi,

I\'m quite confused though on what is the recommended level of equipment to forge into. Let\'s say I have a level60 legendary boots with \'Useful\' level, is it recommended for me to forge it into a \'Boots of Offering?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2014-10-9 13:40:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yoshikou
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-9 14:32:53 | Show all posts

I say just get lvl 60 item to the stats that you want. It\'s going to cost a lot of black irons to reforge forged gears. Although, other than that I don\'t think the stat\'s qualities matter. I\'m close to making my forged ring so I\'ll let you know then.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yoshikou Last edit in 2014-10-9 14:32:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yoshikou
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-9 14:51:33 | Show all posts

Here you go, everything stays the same except that one stat is added and the maximum glyphs is increased.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yoshikou Last edit in 2014-10-9 14:51:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smokey u-11
User
Joined 2014-7-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-9 15:21:12 | Show all posts

what happens if u forge onto a lvl 70 gear?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

smokey u-11 Last edit in 2014-10-9 15:21:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yoshikou
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-9 15:49:58 | Show all posts

Reply 4# smokey s28

Lvl 70 gear stats are higher than lvl 60s. So you\'ll get a bigger benefit from forging lvl 70 gears rather than 60
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yoshikou Last edit in 2014-10-9 15:49:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raadmegin - ju...
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-9 16:42:27 | Show all posts

Yes, that is part of why personally I suggest colecting what you need for the entire set as by then you\'ll be into the higher levels where it\'s going to take longer to level each time. Also by doing so many orange hell minions you\'ll have a good collection of orange equipment to hopefully be in the max level equipment available to you for the most prt before you apply the forging to them. Just expect that it\'ll take at least a month or more to collect all the items needed, which in that time you\'ll have beenleveling and gaining higher level equipment. As for trandforming gear. I personally plan on doing my highest available transform on each gearpiece before I forge it. I have already begun my collection of ice to do so. again doing orange minions helps, especially if you aim at reaching a minimum of 500 points a day in Hell portal, as you will get ;piece of ice. and on days where you do a 1000 point run, you gain a total of 3 pieces of ice.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

raadmegin - ju... Last edit in 2014-10-9 16:42:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2014-10-9 18:04:58 | Show all posts

;;;; Reply 4# smokey s28

Lvl 70 gear stats are higher than lvl 60s. So you\'ll get a bigger benefit from forging lvl 70 gears rather than 60       
;;; yoshikou posted on 2014-10-09 02:49:58;;;;

Ah I see.. thanks~ I guess I\'ll skip my lvl60 and wait for legendary lvl70 gears.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2014-10-9 18:04:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raadmegin - ju...
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-10 08:17:31 | Show all posts

by the time we collect everything you might even be close enough to get some level 80 gears
Translate
Floor reply (0)

raadmegin - ju... Last edit in 2014-10-10 08:17:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hiehie
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-11-18 17:30:14 | Show all posts

;;;; Reply 4# smokey s28

;;; yoshikou posted on 2014-10-09 02:49:58;;;;

I just noticed that the base matk for weapon 60 and base matk for weapon 70 does not change after forge (since they do show the end product)

So what benefits do we get from forging weapon lvl 70 ->; end product lvl 60 gear set?
        I\'d assume its the base glyph difference only. since the base stats is generally from transform or randomly when gear drop.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hiehie Last edit in 2014-11-18 17:30:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-15 23:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068042 second(s), 52 queries .