North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
5032 Threads / 27380 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1727| Reply: 14

WHERE'S OUR DAILY GOLD ASTROLOGY ATTEMPTS YOU PROMISED IN VIP BENEFITS!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raadmegin - ju...
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-10 09:10:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
WHERE'S OUR DAILY GOLD ASTROLOGY ATTEMPTS YOU PR Reply:14| View:1727
        Hi,

With the ever increasing costs of gold in the game for the different games and activitiesI\'d really like to know as a VIP 7 player (4600 gold short of VIP8), WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE DAILY FREE GOLD ASTROLOGY ATTEMPTS??

I am feeling very upset over this as it is a benefit that was supposed to be able to be access at VIP5, for which I passed back at the beginning of september. I want to be able to play more of the things like City defines and whatnot, but with the cost of gold and how much you require for us to use for various things, I\'m feeling extremely angered and unsatisfied as it seems you do not value your customers or follow through on promised components! I have even recent put forth a suggestion as to a gold mine system that could be used for this purpose, to which some players have responded liking the idea, yet no acknowledgement comes forth from Support of the game staff! After spending nearly $2000 USD on this game in just under 2 months, I think the players like myself who are in those higher VIP categories deserve to be heard and to have the system you promised in place that will start giving value to our donation of our hard earned money which funds your ability to make the game!

Here is the link to my post and suggestion on the Gold Mine system suggestion for obtaining it in game. would love to see things ASAP, or at least till you guys get the systems in to have a daily amount mailed to each and every VIP5 and up who are supposed to be able to use the free gold attempts!

Sincerely,
        David Jodoin, BSc
        AKA Raadmegin - Jupiter S40
Translate

raadmegin - ju... Last edit in 2014-10-10 09:10:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyl4su_2yvejz...
User
Joined 2015-8-10
Last Visited 2016-08-30
Post time 2015-12-3 22:47:50 | Show all posts
I am forced to agree I am a VIP 9 and have yet to see the Astrology attempts that were promised. The Dev team should address this issue and comp should be provided to the appropriate VIP's. You made the promise and conditions for VIP's so you should follow through with them much like honoring a consumer contract.
Thank You
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • i think your way to dam greedy and should stfu if you want everything go somewhere thats not here this gos to all thinking im vip give me the world
    Translate
    2015-12-3 23:01  Reply
  • I think u are rude and jealous
    Translate
    2015-12-5 16:59  Reply

abyl4su_2yvejz... Last edit in 2015-12-3 22:47:50

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yoshikou
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-10 09:39:16 | Show all posts

Hey, a lot of these benefits are taken from servers (Like the Chinese Version) and may not be in game yet. This is partly because the game is still in Open Beta, and you\'ll probably see more benefits and functions opening up for VIPs as the game progresses on.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yoshikou Last edit in 2014-10-10 09:39:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
spirit
User
Joined 2014-2-12
Last Visited 2016-03-02
Post time 2014-10-10 09:40:25 | Show all posts

Nobody forced you to pay $$$. You in full knowledge did it. So don\'t complain about you paying cash and should get special treatment.  Quite a few people I know personally have spent over 1,000$ also on this game.

Some things are not added yet, and astrology is one. There is no tba date on it, just wait patiently
Translate
Floor reply (0)

spirit Last edit in 2014-10-10 09:40:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
secretrogue
User
Joined 2014-3-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-10 09:41:00 | Show all posts

The system doesn\'t exist yet, a lot of this info you are seeing was taken from Chinese version. most didn\'t get removed or reworded because it usually gets implemented here in time.
        Iim sure those things may come in time, but it takes a while to translate. if you bought vip 7 just for that though you should of gotten a lil more familiar with the game and what is actually available to the players.;
        just be patient for now, more stuff is being added weekly.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

secretrogue Last edit in 2014-10-10 09:41:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raadmegin - ju...
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-10 10:11:32 | Show all posts

Just in case you\'ve forgotten, this is what is actually published in game as the benefits at present! I know it takes time to translate, however being a beta, it\'s not unheard of to input the chinese system for certain functions in while waiting to translate the text. the code still works regardless of language for reading and most players can figure out how to use it without understanding what is actually said.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

raadmegin - ju... Last edit in 2014-10-10 10:11:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raadmegin - ju...
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-10 10:39:34 | Show all posts

Translate
Floor reply (0)

raadmegin - ju... Last edit in 2014-10-10 10:39:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raadmegin - ju...
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-10 11:00:21 | Show all posts

Reply 2# spirit
Just because there is no date for release of it doesn\'t mean that we shouldn\'t make it known that Many of us are getting tired of seeing all the new servers added and additional Gambling based events, without any concern on following through with the promised system within the benefits guide. As it is Everything is outrageously priced for gold, and gold itself is extremely expensive, yet there seems to be no accountability on the part of GTArcade to provide those of us who have paid for the ability to earn gold in game at a better rate than what you can pick from the tree in order to make full use of the systems already in place! The game has a lot of promise which is why I decided to go with the VIP option, however there needs to be some return to players, not just getting a run around or being told to shut it and sit idly by. Meanwhile having our tickets ignored by support until someone finally says something in the forums here! I know that in every server there has been so many people lost due to the perceived aspect that no one cares and all they want is to bleed you dry financially if you actually want to make use of the games systems that are out. As it stands, no one can reach any of the even requirements for city defines unless they spend gold. currently at a rate of 20 gold/$ it requires you to spend $ 3.50 worth of gold simply to do a 2 min extension of the game. I Highly doubt you would continue to lose players at the rate ;that they\'ve been leaving the servers as it is if GTArcade was to actually get this system out ASAP in order to entice people to actually get the required VIP level. In fact more would probably spend to get up to that level to be able to get the free gold than there are currently. And in doing so stick around longer as a player as they would then feel they can save up gold a little faster and actually compete with those of us who are Higher in VIP rankings.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

raadmegin - ju... Last edit in 2014-10-10 11:00:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2020-08-15
Post time 2014-10-10 11:31:01 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Just in case you\'ve forgotten, this is what is actually published in game as the benefits at present! I know it takes time to translate, however being a beta, it\'s not unheard of to input the chinese system for certain functions in while waiting to translate the text. the code still works regardless of language for reading and most players can figure out how to use it without understanding what is actually said.       

;;; raadmegin - jupiter s40 posted on 2014-10-09 21:11:32;;;;

funny part I have to agree with this part where he says inputing the Chinese system, I worked with 5 private server who input the system and comes in the language of Chinese text. but the system actually works fine [of course on those P.S server they where crying that the text was chinesse so I can see how people would qq in here to lol either way it still should work]

that my 2 centz
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2014-10-10 11:31:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
spirit
User
Joined 2014-2-12
Last Visited 2016-03-02
Post time 2014-10-10 11:49:28 | Show all posts

Reply 2# spirit
Just because there is no date for release of it doesn\'t mean that we shouldn\'t make it known that Many of us are getting tired of seeing all the new servers added and additional Gambling based events, without any concern on following through with the promised system within the benefits guide. As it is Everything is outrageously priced for gold, and gold itself is extremely expensive, yet there seems to be no accountability on the part of GTArcade to provide those of us who have paid for the ability to earn gold in game at a better rate than what you can pick from the tree in order to make full use of the systems already in place! The game has a lot of promise which is why I decided to go with the VIP option, however there needs to be some return to players, not just getting a run around or being told to shut it and sit idly by. Meanwhile having our tickets ignored by support until someone finally says something in the forums here! I know that in every server there has been so many people lost due to the perceived aspect that no one cares and all they want is to bleed you dry financially if you actually want to make use of the games systems that are out. As it stands, no one can reach any of the even requirements for city defines unless they spend gold. currently at a rate of 20 gold/$ it requires you to spend $ 3.50 worth of gold simply to do a 2 min extension of the game. I Highly doubt you would continue to lose players at the rate ;that they\'ve been leaving the servers as it is if GTArcade was to actually get this system out ASAP in order to entice people to actually get the required VIP level. In fact more would probably spend to get up to that level to be able to get the free gold than there are currently. And in doing so stick around longer as a player as they would then feel they can save up gold a little faster and actually compete with those of us who are Higher in VIP rankings.     raadmegin - jupiter s40 posted on 2014-10-09 22:00:21     

GTARCADE is the hosting site. They aren\'t the ones who implement everything >_>
Translate
Floor reply (0)

spirit Last edit in 2014-10-10 11:49:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
secretrogue
User
Joined 2014-3-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-10 12:04:09 | Show all posts

Reply 4# raadmegin - jupiter s40

The code isnt quite that simple as it all has to be translated into english as well as work with the system, as for gold return there is quite a bit, we get gold for free something the chinese servers do not

There is several hundreds of gold to be earned for the month alone from daily log ins, tree, Hell dungeon, and forum events, all of which give gold to those who even participate giving 100- 200G a week as long as your guides/suggestion are all legitimate.;
        i understand the frustration and the expectancy but once again, i will say that you should have familiarized your self with the game first before making a purchase and expecting something that hes not been implemented yet. You could have asked around if such a system even existed before deciding to drop that much money. there is still a chance it will be implemented, but at this point it\'s just a wait, it\'s not like you\'re losing anything from this or as if someone is getting ahead of you since no one has access to this.;

i will ask the staff if they do plan to add such a thing in the future and i will make sure to reply back as soon as some more information is found about this. ;

Regards;
        SecretRogue - S1
Translate
Floor reply (0)

secretrogue Last edit in 2014-10-10 12:04:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-15 23:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070045 second(s), 54 queries .