North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7338 Threads / 28009 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 425| Reply: 3

Need more ways to get gold!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penny widell
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-10 22:29:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Need more ways to get gold! Reply:3| View:425
        We need a way to make more gold. Even with all blitzing and gold we earn still is not enough to do much of any thing with.
        Especially for the higher players. Takes over a 1m coins to upgrade your equip. Or how about doing the synching of gems.

I never have enough gold to do much. One upgrade on my equip then have to wait to gather more. Or give out more.

Translate

penny widell Last edit in 2014-10-10 22:29:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penny widell
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-11 00:14:04 | Show all posts

Was going to add this to above but can not.
        If not more gold then set it up ;so the higher level players get higher level gems.

I still get level 1 gems in chest, what good are they to me, when I need level 5,6,7 gems. They are not useful at all except to take synching scrolls or gold to synche them to the level we need.;

There has got to be a better way to set up the gems. I do not want it really easy, but am getting frustrated with the way it is now. Either I run out of scrolls or gold, most times both.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

penny widell Last edit in 2014-10-11 00:14:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pseudonym
User
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2016-06-06
Post time 2014-10-11 03:23:50 | Show all posts

Reply 1# penny widell

My weapon is 10m gold. But gold gain does get easier is going to be my point. Just because it is pretty much the most basic form of resource doesn\'t mean it should be easy to get.
        I\'m much deeper in the game then you it seems and last tycoon I got 250m gold and no that didnt get me 1st in that category even on a single server basis. Djinni market is HUGE for coin. After a while you will get tons of gold from gauntlet and is my 2nd biggest even for gold. 3rd being angel quiz.
        Lastly remember (I dont know what games you have played but this is very unique here from what I played) Using most resources is permanent. If you enhance and then upgrade equip you dont go to 0 you go to the sum of the coin you spent and go down a few levels. Once you make a gem you can do whatever you please. Socket, unsocket is not penalized (magic are watch out there).

In short you dont lose and you accelerate your resource gain. Patience (and for syth COM hot event on now actually works well. Benefit for 3 days is 200 diamonds gets you 500 synth and some blessed stones x how many days it goes).

I\'ll hijack and say please give us huggins power to go royal-->heroic
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pseudonym Last edit in 2014-10-11 03:23:50

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-12 14:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050666 second(s), 38 queries .