North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3562 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2801| Reply: 2

[GUIDE] All About Forging in Blacksmith

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sosimp
User
Joined 2014-8-2
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2014-10-11 08:13:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
[GUIDE] All About Forging in Blacksmith Reply:2| View:2801

Note: This guide covers all the functions of Blacksmith-Hansen have.
                     This also covers how to get the materials needed for forging in blacksmith.

As the picture you see above.. Forging your gears in blacksmith makes your gear a lot stronger than before, but this also requires materials
to do so. So the functions  you will  see in blacksmith - Helen are  Glyph which gives  you additional  2 additional  base stats,  Upgrade and
Transform  which  gives  you boost on your bonus  stats, Smelt  Gear which g ives you Silver and  Black  Iron for forging, and Synth Gear for
upgrading your  Main Stat. All  of  this   can  be  done  without  using  gold  but how can we do  all  this things? So here\'s a guide for you on
how to do it and where to get the things needed for those functions.

I. GLYPH
Glyph can give you 2 different base stat that you can upgrade using Silver.

Note: You have 7 attempts to upgrade your 2 additional base stat if you click the upgrade simultaneously.
         Unable to upgrade when it reaches 30mins+ cooldown

There are 3 things you should know about glyphing:
a.Refresh

b. Prefixes w/ 2 stats
Refreshing your glyph will give you a random Prefix with a 2 default stats on it, so here\'s the list of prefix you can
obtain by  refreshing

c. Maximum points of Glyph(depends on the level of the Gear)

II.  UPGRADE

Note: You can only spend gold on upgrading to increase success rate only if you are a VIP
    Base on this picture, you can upgrade the bonus stat only up to 10x of success upgrade which you will see max, but  the many success of
    upgrade you have the higher silver required for upgrading to the next but if you have a fail attempt on upgrading the gear you have the
    silver required for upgrading will decrease. While in the Rarity of Forge in your equipment, it will only change either your bonus stat
    has been decreased or your bonus stat has increased significantly.

III. TRANSFORM
In this System you require 2 materials to do it, you need Black Iron and Ice Crystal

IV. SMELTING
        Here\'s one of the way how to get Black Iron and Silver, by simply putting your equipments and smelt it.

I guess all of you agree what the picture says, but there\'s one more thing that everybody should know about smelting weapon.

V. SYNTH
        This synth is like the soul system in your character which gives your equipment a bonus percentage but in
        this one it requires gears or equipments you got but in the same rarity.I also recommend maximizing the
        effect first before going to the next level of Synthesis. Here\'s some details on what is required in Synth.

So here\'s an example of a gear put through a blacksmith(before and after)

Note: I showed a not max upgrade in after picture, so that you can know how big the values have been added to the gear even though
         it\'s not a max upgrade, how much more if it is at max upgrade
     Let\'s take a look at first in the values of BR that we get from the gear above, before I only get 2015 BR but after I work
     things out in the Blacksmith, I get 3812BR after it(although it\'s not fully upgraded,  but look how it goes up).  Now on
     the base stat disregarding  the +250% bonus(it\'s from the soul system) I have +3% bonus after doing it in Blacksmith
     and gained +9PDEF more than the original PDEF. And I got 2 additional  base stats the Strength and  Soul Def, if you  
     add things  up you  will get 2033HP, 240PDEF and 80MDEF.  And  lastly the bonus stat,  as you  can see in the picture
     above  from  rough rarity of  bonus stat it  became benign. It\'s because  the stats a  lot more  higher  than before. I also
     changed the  bonus stat  using transform in blacksmith which is good for my character.

VI. Where to get the materials
Some of you may ask, where do I get this materials? I need a lot of them. Here\'s some way where to get these materials
     Of course we need a lot of silver to upgrade our gears in blacksmith, so here\'s my guide for getting a lot of silver
     for forging your gears. http://community.gtarcade.com/post/30728/

Translate

sosimp Last edit in 2014-10-11 08:13:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr.coolkaransh...
User
Joined 2015-1-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-19 21:19:44 | Show all posts

[GUIDE] All About Forging in Blacksmith

can you please give skill strategy for knights i really need ur help on this topic...gonna wait for this topic ...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr.coolkaransh... Last edit in 2015-1-19 21:19:44

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 14:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056543 second(s), 36 queries .