North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41381 Threads / 237267 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 670| Reply: 5

Trying to get Emblem for my Character

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tdestchristo
User
Joined 2014-10-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-11 08:34:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Trying to get Emblem for my Character Reply:5| View:670
        I would like to use the emblem function opposite the clothing function on my character.; Do I buy an emblem from the cross server shop or do I buy emblem shards from the guild shop?; If I need to buy shards what do I do with them?; And does all this raise my BR.

Thank you everyone
Translate

tdestchristo Last edit in 2014-10-11 08:34:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tanyairvine
User
Joined 2014-4-19
Last Visited 2017-03-22
Post time 2014-10-11 09:16:32 | Show all posts

There are 2 different emblems.
        First if you mean the one in char that says Emblem that looks like this.

The shards for this emblem can be purchased in the Guild shop or gained through events such as twilight clash and gauntlet. In the shop they look like this.

As you put these shards into the emblem its lvls will develop as will the stats that go along with each lvl. Here is an example of one that has had emblem shards placed into it using mine. Your emblem lvl and it stats stay with you even if you are to change guilds.; Placing the emblem shards into this is similar to how you train and upgrade your party using soulstones and blessed stones. When you have the shards you click on upgrade and it places the emblem shards in and the amount you need for each lvl does increase.

Secondly is the Emblems under char in clothing that looks like this. The slot on the left is for a wedding ring if you were to get married while the two remaining slots are for Emblems that can be purchased through the cross server shop. These emblems may also be synthed using Emblem cores that you may receive when doing your chest draw in cross server. You only get one free draw per day from the chest.

Again using my current emblems as an example you can see how they appear once you have purchased them and placed them in. These emblems do give different stats and they expire after 3 days when purchased through the cross server shop. The ones you synth are good for 7 days.

I hope this helps answer your questions in regards to the emblems.
        Happy gaming;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

tanyairvine Last edit in 2014-10-11 09:16:32

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rhapsodyja4eve...
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2020-07-15
Post time 2014-10-11 09:24:54 | Show all posts

The emblem fonction work with the emblem shards you get from your guild, like when you do gauntlet and TC;it gives you shards, when you donate to your guild you get honors and you can buy shards in the guild shop.
        you click on Emblem >;>;max>;>;upgrade
        As for rage and other emblems you buy them from the CS shop or synth them;then you go on your character>;>;equip>;>;wear
        Hope this answer your question. 3
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rhapsodyja4eve... Last edit in 2014-10-11 09:24:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tdestchristo
User
Joined 2014-10-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-11 09:33:23 | Show all posts

Thank you both.; As usual tanyairvine, your answer is comprehensive and easy to follow.; TYVM
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tdestchristo Last edit in 2014-10-11 09:33:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tanyairvine
User
Joined 2014-4-19
Last Visited 2017-03-22
Post time 2014-10-11 09:39:33 | Show all posts

Your very welcome tdestchristo. I was in the new to LoA shoes just like you when I first started to play and know how over whelming it can get at first with information over load if things were explained in very brief detail and not broken down so that it could be made clearer or left at a simple just do this/that with no explanation at all.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tanyairvine Last edit in 2014-10-11 09:39:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 14:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053432 second(s), 42 queries .