North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 486| Reply: 5

Why let players from server you lost start on newb servers?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rowdyone
User
Joined 2014-8-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-13 09:43:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Why let players from server you lost start on ne Reply:5| View:486
        I need to voice my opinion on how unfair and wrong it was for the people who make major decisions for this game let the players of the server loss move to other servers. This has affected the balance of the game in a major way and I am not happy about this.

I pay for VIP and buy diamonds on a regular basis in order to try to be competitive on my server, Andras 437. When I first started playing the game about two months ago, I had no idea the server had been created a few months earlier but once I figured it out, it wasn\'t a big deal. I figured paying VIP, making deposits when I can, and logging in every day would give me a good chance to be competitive, which I was up until you allowed the players affected by YOUR server mistake who were compensated tons of diamonds to create characters on any servers. Some have come to our server with their boatloads of compensated diamonds and now totally dominate our server. I feel as if all the money I deposited was a big waste and was for nothing as there is no way to ever be able to catch up with this players.

Why didn\'t you make them their own server so they could then compete with each other as they had been before their server was lost?! This way the same people affected could once again compete amongst themselves as they had been all along. To drop them onto the entire games servers has now created a huge issue, especially letting them move to servers that are barely 6 months old if that. There is no way we can compete with these players! If nothing is going to be done to resolve this issue, I am thinking of doing chargebacks on all of my deposits and VIP payments as you have completely ruined the game. I have no problem not being the top player on my server and I know I will not be able to deposit as much as some players, but letting players come onto newer servers with as much diamonds as they were compensated was the worst thing you could have ever have done.

Did you not realize how upset the top cashers would be after all the money, time, and work they invested to be among the top players on their server was all thrown away by letting these players come onto their server with that many diamonds to spend?! As I said, something needs to be done to resolve this issue. I understand these players needed to be compensated for what happened but they need to have their own server or only have access to the servers that have been around for years so they don\'t have such a hugely unfair advantage of dominating the newer servers.
Translate

rowdyone Last edit in 2014-10-13 09:43:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
busterkeel
User
Joined 2014-7-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-13 09:55:43 | Show all posts

the 149 guys were all transferred to 142;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

busterkeel Last edit in 2014-10-13 09:55:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
feather_of_sun
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-13 14:52:29 | Show all posts

Dear player,

I can assure you S437 didn\'t receive any of the players who are compensated with diamonds. The players who were compensated are relocated to S142.

Thank you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

feather_of_sun Last edit in 2014-10-13 14:52:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rowdyone
User
Joined 2014-8-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-14 03:05:26 | Show all posts

Apologies then. I don\'t know why so many people on the server are saying these things then.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rowdyone Last edit in 2014-10-14 03:05:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gipsy danger
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-14 05:37:55 | Show all posts

Reply 3# rowdyone
        Then the explanation is simple, there\'s a new rich player in your server. Like it or not, you must face it and accept it as a new challange for you. And isn\'t that interesting? After all, we can\'t forbid someone to play on our server. If you already used diamond and VIP, but you still lost to the new player, then it means probably there\'s something wrong with how you spend your money. In my server, the biggest spender was lost to low (or perhaps mid) cashers. In this game, money is really important to make a strong character but...... how you use your money is more important.;
        A good resources management can make a difference that\'s what my ex guild leader who was number one in CoM;told me. Too bad he didn\'t play again because of his work.;;;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gipsy danger Last edit in 2014-10-14 05:37:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 13:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059617 second(s), 42 queries .