North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7336 Threads / 27998 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 588| Reply: 6

Please change TC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lvscifry
User
Joined 2014-8-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-13 14:37:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please change TC Reply:6| View:588

I\'m not upset we had fun sneaking around and snagging a few flags. but why does the game reward guilds for being inactive? they might have a higher guild level, they may have won last week, idk... but no one in their guild showed up, we showed, had fun, and got some flag\'s but where denied a base.

This programing will discourage guilds from participating because the system gives a base just because it just has... not because of active participation!
Our server pool, dead... Zone king\'s where a no show, and Royals where a no show

We participated and had fun!!!!

Royals where a no show....

But they got a base...

So, the game should be changed to reward activity not just because...

Reborn, Guardians, Slayer, and underdogs.....; where active

Royals, zone king ...... where inactive

Reborn, Guardians, Slayer, and Royals got bases...

So your rewarding guilds for just being higher level, more br, they won last week or last month... not for doing anything.

EDIT: If your not going to give the base to the losing guild with the highest points that was active. it should not go to a previous winner who was inactive. it should remain unoccupied until the next TC.

Basically your giving away 40 guild honor, 20 emblem shards, and 5 treasure chests for 3 days for doing nothing.
Translate

lvscifry Last edit in 2014-10-13 14:37:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
love robin mil...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2017-03-13
Post time 2014-10-14 08:58:53 | Show all posts

Please change TC

Agreed. I just asked about this in *Help me understand TC results*. ;

I agree that while Technical Wins may have a place in Backup Calculations, they should NOT override matches where players actually showed up, even if they if they get shut out.

My suggestion is: REQUIRE PLAYERS TO SHOW. Even if they draw against a No Opponents. The players of that guild should show. When the pre-start counter times down, if there are no opposing players, whether the other guild players did not show or there was an Empty Draw, then a Default Technical Win happens; they are awarded the full flags win and game automatically over (instead of having to go collect uncontested)

If NOT even ONE PLAYER can arrive during the 5 minute pre-start countdown, well then, shame on that Guild, call the game as a Default Win. (Players can always arrive late SO LONG AS at least 1 player had been there for the Start of the Match)

This would also require the results of a 0:0 score if BOTH FAIL TO SHOW.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

love robin mil... Last edit in 2014-10-14 08:58:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
love robin mil...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2017-03-13
Post time 2014-10-20 12:47:49 | Show all posts

Please change TC

Thing is, my guild members are beginning to no longer bother showing for Guild Events. Who can blame them if they are losing to teams whose players don\'t even bother to show?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

love robin mil... Last edit in 2014-10-20 12:47:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
squidly499
User
Joined 2014-2-20
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-21 04:00:36 | Show all posts

Please change TC

OK SO IF THEY SHOW UP THEN THEY SHOULD GET A BASE IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING? IF SO THE PPL WILL SHOW UP JUST DONT LEAVE THEIR HOME BASE. that way they are participating and just letting other guild get all flags i dont see a problem with that

Translate
Floor reply (0)

squidly499 Last edit in 2014-10-21 04:00:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
squidly499
User
Joined 2014-2-20
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-21 04:01:30 | Show all posts

Please change TC

There has been plenty of times where i know our guild will get killed and not have a chance so we all just sit at home base and get our honor ... hey at least we showed up. does that count

Translate
Floor reply (0)

squidly499 Last edit in 2014-10-21 04:01:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
love robin mil...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2017-03-13
Post time 2014-10-21 19:38:54 | Show all posts

Please change TC

Over a Guild which does not show up at all?;

Yes.

A loophole to actually *playing*, but yes. Attendance should trump No-Shows.

But I\'ll say this, as a person who was alone in her guild for nearly 6 months before the first member joined, I played TC despite the overwhelming odds. I played, I died. Often. But then I started killing. Even started gaining flags. Perhaps only 1 per match, but I gain them. ;

But I also gained something even more important. Respect.;

Sure some laughed and taunted, but more told me I had heart. Then the members started rolling in. My guild-of-one started 21st on the server. It is now 5th.;

Bottom line, guilds with those that stay up late for TC should not lose out to guilds whose players do not show. Above I listed quite a few things in-game and RL which should hammer home the point the need and importance of participation/interaction
Translate
Floor reply (0)

love robin mil... Last edit in 2014-10-21 19:38:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 03:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057331 second(s), 44 queries .