North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9734 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 237| Reply: 1

A little more tweak on this game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sosimp
User
Joined 2014-8-2
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2014-10-14 20:24:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
A little more tweak on this game Reply:1| View:237
        Actually I have been reading some strategy of each character, and I just thought that this game for now is simple but no so simple. I mean for example in forging the set gear in lv.60, the set bonus is good but what now if you get those stats? yes you will become more stronger but the turning point of getting those set is too small. Why not giving a set effect of each rarity for example in green equipments you will get uhh 10% more hp on your character while in your heroes will get 5% bonus damage. Or maybe add a little more function of each every gear, like for example in your weapon you can improve it by adding a effect which you can choose the effect in blacksmith with required material, the effects can be like after 2 skills you can cast a heal which can heal you about 5%.;Or something like effects related in socket gems so that this gems can be a lot more prioritized also.
Translate

sosimp Last edit in 2014-10-14 20:24:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-13 14:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045054 second(s), 34 queries .