North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
5008 Threads / 27311 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1017| Reply: 20

for what do we have to make our s and ign public ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
massago667
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-15 16:57:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
for what do we have to make our s and ign public Reply:20| View:1017
        isnt the volunteer team not able to sent an board msg to jelly ?
        isnt jelly able to read the pms we sent her ?

so for what reason do we knights club members have the 3rd class customers support instead of the premier that we pay and register for ?;
        the ticket system would be the 1. class so why do we didnt get any response over there ?

and why do we get ignored when we than use the 2nd class ( a forum thread ) ?

and why do we still get ignored when we used the 3rd way ( pm to a volunteer who just can forward the ign and s ) ?

any reason for this ?
        and how much compensation u wanna sent us for this 3rd class support ?
        at least 2k gold and +1 vip lvl for each of us should be the way to compensate this deficiency of customers service..

greetings Massago 667
Translate

massago667 Last edit in 2014-10-15 16:57:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
secretrogue
User
Joined 2014-3-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-15 20:48:15 | Show all posts

Well for starters you wont be getting any form of compensation... not even sure what you\'re thinking entitles you to this.

And your IGN and Server is needed so devs can look into your account issues and replace/fix whatever may need to. what is so hard to comprehend about this? this isn\'t even personal data its just easier anf aster to find your issue when you provide this, don\'t be so dense.

you don\'t get ignored on forums, jelly gets busy and can only handle so many cases at once, The ticketing staff is normally the ones who give you replies back to the issues and fix them for you, not jelly. But she is kind enough to do that anyways be grateful for the extra work she does for the players and community instead of complaining about this.

as for PMing us, we get the messages to her, though once again... support is not normally part of what she does, and if shes incredibly busy with her own work that she was actually hired to do so she cant exactly fix your problem unless she has the time so be patient and follow the steps i just gave you.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

secretrogue Last edit in 2014-10-15 20:48:15

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
massago667
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-15 21:12:52 | Show all posts

Lol how long should we ask nicely till we get a reply for things we bought way before and didn\'t receive ?  If jelly isn\'t a supporter or part of the whole customer service team so publish any contact information of the lead custom service worker ( normal called supporter ) so that we can get into contact..If u don\'t know just bring someone on here who\'s able to..A good customer service isn\'t that hard to establish..I\'d u need some advice for I can offer u a contact which surly helps u...And some general how it should be for a premier customers service :First of all each supporter should get a contact to the other sub team might be able by a mantis or for example each team got a general email address for example : ticket gtarcade.com for the ticket system to let them know that there went St wrong if they didn\'t reply during 1 week and the user allready made a ticket..So u just can sent them for example:Massago667 wrote a ticket ps check it..That would be way enough information to find the ticket even if I would play on all servers in each game cause to find out which ticket isn\'t open till now shouldn\'t be that hard..And as long as this isn\'t possible that the low paid supporters like junior mods and so on rent able to get in contact with the rest of the support team and the only contact u got is jelly u can say whatever u want than its jellys work to get those things working and till it doesn\'t works I keep my opinion that she better should get fired if she can\'t handle it..Cause as u know she get paid for the work and the money doesn\'t grow on trees it\'s from the knights club members and other pay gamer
Translate
Floor reply (0)

massago667 Last edit in 2014-10-15 21:12:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
secretrogue
User
Joined 2014-3-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-15 22:26:59 | Show all posts

is there any point to all this? you still seem far too ignorant to understand what you are being told i really don\'t know how much easier this can be put to you. so lets try something a 3 year old can understand.

do you have an issues yes or no?

if yes, leave your IGN (in game name)  and Server number (you know the server you play on)  plus details of your issue and it will be looked into as soon as possible.

If no, stop spamming forums with pointless threads about being unhappy about who knows what since you haven\'t explained what you need support with yet.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

secretrogue Last edit in 2014-10-15 22:26:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
massago667
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-15 23:17:39 | Show all posts

Ok checklist:Ign : yes sent way before to spirit and also jellyServer : not just the number also the name of it was sent to spirit and jellyProblem explanation : in the ticket as detailed as it could be with screen shots and detailed description for that I also submitted the date and the time of the ticket Does the problem still exist or is it solved : why the hell would I write down those threads if all would be fine even a 1 year old child could imagine this
Translate
Floor reply (0)

massago667 Last edit in 2014-10-15 23:17:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
secretrogue
User
Joined 2014-3-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-15 23:28:30 | Show all posts

all you have to do is this

Leave your
IGN
Server
Issue
Date of tickets to look at

Done.

I wont bother anymore since you continue to fail to understand the simplicity being asked of you to just cooperate when asked about IGN and Server. it doesn\'t matter if you gave it to another mod or jelly, they get busy or can forget, not all the mods are on at the same time so who ever is on tries to report it to try to help speed things up some more.

GL on your issue though. i\'m sure it will get resolved sometime tonight once i get a hold of jelly about this.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

secretrogue Last edit in 2014-10-15 23:28:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smokey u-11
User
Joined 2014-7-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-15 23:32:06 | Show all posts

alrighty time to calm down...

first off, the mods are trying to help you cheriour, they\'re not trying to scam you or anything like that.
        ticket support is probably swamped and the only way they\'ll ever get out of that is to work the tickets away 1 at a time, if they start giving priority to certain people a problem about that will arise..

why don\'t you use the option the forum gives you? : state your problem here with as much detail as possible and have your problem solved in a few days max.
The mods can\'t see the tickets but they do have direct lines to the dev\'s same as ticket support works.

i really don\'t see why this is being made into such a hard issue where shouting back and forth seems to be the norm :S

but ohwell, who am i?

Smokey
        S28 Excalibur.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

smokey u-11 Last edit in 2014-10-15 23:32:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
massago667
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-15 23:46:52 | Show all posts

I already offered them all they would need and still nothing as I already said like 1000 times still nothing..So what else should I do to get my already paid things ? Waiting for the good ferry that my fall down to earth Prolly don\'t believe it will happenSo is it that hard to contact the ticket supporter ? For sure it isn\'t..Is it hard to find a ticket when u know date and time of submitting for sure it\'s also not..So what keeps us to review a premier customers service that been shouting at the premier club users (in here its called knight club )The leader of those guys is jelly and for sure she introduce them really bad if she does ..If they aren\'t able to handle the support for the players that pay them and yes we also pay the volunteer staff cause where else do u think they earn your gold from ? After all I still think it\'s the worst support I have ever metDoesn\'t know anything about privacy / personal informations ( in general all u can\'t get by looking at this forum belongs to it )but if u want I will explain it to u later if it needed..Don\'t know how to handle the customers that paid and didn\'t receive what they paid for..Doesn\'t read what already written..Do I have to continue ? I don\'t think so...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

massago667 Last edit in 2014-10-15 23:46:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
secretrogue
User
Joined 2014-3-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-15 23:55:13 | Show all posts

the real issue here is the suggestions given you don\'t follow.
         i already explained several times to just leave your IGN and Server on the issue/thread to get it looked at and have your account looked at, we dont have access to your personal information nor can we get it with just your IGN and Server.
         this is in the rules written for if you want support everyone else follows it but only you have made a huge deal of it, only GTA paid staff has access to personal info i think the language barrier maybe is just too much for you to understand what is being asked nicely of you, you have only made things very difficult and frustrating for people trying to help you, and i\'m not the only Mod has tried to help you already 3 mods have tried to help you and you have not made this easy on any of them.

dw about it though like i said, your issue will be looked into , stop spamming the forums please your issue will be handled in the next day or so.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

secretrogue Last edit in 2014-10-15 23:55:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
massago667
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-16 05:43:59 | Show all posts

what u dont understand is by login in with fb in gtarcade the company also except each laws governing data protection and data security of each country fb is available..
        in this case also fb europe and each european country..
        so for example:
http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_bdsg/index.html

so if u wanna read it u will find out whats personal and whats under protection and whats not..
        u will also find some judgements to this case which explain what i already said if u wanna search..

personal information isnt just about the real person behind the nickname its also about all u didnt get by just watching his profile..
        so for example i would have a foto of my car in my profile that would just available for friends and u would publish it its not legal..
        same to the ign if i dont wanna publish it and dont wanna get published cause there r other ways to handle it ( ticket system ) u and the company rnt allowed to post it in the public part of the forum cause it also belongs to my personal information..

so as i already said in gerneral everything that isnt visible by clicking on my nick belongs to personal information and cause of that they r under special protection..
        so in my case to get support i have to publish :
        my ign my server ( both personal but most of the ppl cant do anything with it.. )
        to explain the issue i have to publish my chosen payment service and the way i paid.. ( more personal included also very personal information that can be used by serveral hackers..; cause of that i choose the ticket system)
        for sure u player moderators / junior moderators can than forward this information way easier but its not what i accepted in terms of service and privacy policy of this company and not in fb..

so perhaps u will now think a bit different about the facts in here cause not i made it a bit more difficult the realy realy lousy support in here made it way to difficult to get a save and secure support in here..
        cause to explain a user that he has to publish the whole world personal information ( as i explained above ign and s r personal ) to recieve; any support is just as worst as i can be..;

and even when u submit the ign and server it still takes 3 weeks and serveral posts to get any response..
        (day of submitting: 2014-09-24 )
        and there isnt any excuse for the shouting today that i wouldnt have submitted my ign and s u did the whole day.. cause u could read in the thread way before that its already done:
        http://community.gtarcade.com/post/28467/

Translate
Floor reply (0)

massago667 Last edit in 2014-10-16 05:43:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 14:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065485 second(s), 52 queries .