North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 7119| Reply: 48

This game is dying - Do you agree?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fabiorc
User
Joined 2017-5-2
Last Visited 2017-11-16
Post time 2017-5-2 22:01:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
This game is dying - Do you agree? Reply:48| View:7119
I hope this poll will prove to be a wake up call for devs and management of this game.
No matter how many features or events you come up with, it will still be dying. Recently you added grace, bounty, awaken, nationality, and still, my server and I believe many others, witnessed a whole lot of players giving up or selling their accounts.

I will give my opinion on why this is so.

The game is made by his players, paying and non paying customers. Wether you like it or not. And these two type of players are ridiculously apart in this game.

What part does a player with 20,30 or 40M BR play in this game with players who are 80,90,100,etc? None.
Every other event, it's an event where you will pay to win. Some players will pay, you will receive your money, other players won't pay, because they feel it isn't worh it, or they can't afford it or any other reason. What happens is that the players who are willing to pay and those who aren't are 90% of the time, the same ones.

Repeat this a couple of times, and the non paying will start giving up. And then those who pay but not that much, will give up aswell because they can't keep up with the top paying players. And before you know it, the top paying players will quit because the game is not fun anymore.

Let's face it, this is an online game. The main reason why people play this is PVP. What good is it for if you can't compete? There's no strategy if two players with 3/4M BR apart meet. The high BR player will win. The thrill to see if you'll win doesn't exist. If you have 2M BR more than your opponent you pretty much know you'll win. If you're the other guy, you'll pretty much know you'll lose. And this would be tolerable if it was balanced out. But it is not.

You even managed to ruin the probably best part of these type of games, the community. Search for every resource tycoon post in the forum. In the few posts that you'll get tips and ideas, there's 10x posts saying "don't do it!! then everyone will know, and only paying players will win".

My server, at the third day of the hunter event has lvl1 228/300 server reward. You have three free attempts to beat lvl 1 monster. Do the maths, and you'll reach the conclusion that the active players in this server aren't enough to fill two guilds. Seriously, what the hell? A server with less and 80 active players? It's absurd!

I know you have to make money out of this. But do it with an eye on the future, even though I think it's too late to do it.

I sure as hell won't pay to play in a server with 75 other guys. I sure as hell won't pay 1 or 2 months salary to reach DigBick 144M BR. I need to put food on the table. I will continue to play as long as most of the friends I made ingame will continue as well. When they start to give up, so will I, and so will others and the server will die.
I trust this feeling and idea is shared by most of us.

To finish my post, I said I hoped this would be a wake up call. I'm pretty sure it won't and things will continue as it is. You probably already made a good sum out of the playing players and when this game reaches his last few days, you'll just draw up new characters, change the name of a few things and start a new game, reutilizing LOD servers.

Single Polls, Total 195 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

fabiorc Last edit in 2017-5-2 22:01:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blazeofpwnage
User
Joined 2017-2-11
Last Visited 2017-07-09
Post time 2017-5-2 23:46:50 | Show all posts
I don't know how old your server is but ours is 110days old top BR is 91m right now I am second at 69m. We still have 165 active players. The top players I think decide how the server will end up. I'm top guild leader and I will boot a mfer in a heartbeat for going in lower plunders for kills or randomly killing people for no reason in scenario. I think rules like that is what has kept my server alive. The people who don't spend 8-15k on game still have chance to compete in plunders and what not. Yes we are down from 500 active players when server was new and it is getting harder to get motivated to play game but we keep on trucking because it is fun and we have a large non violent community of  friends.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • @blazeofpwnage,

I think the game is more fun when there is fighting in plunder, however you would have to keep the OP guys out.  Booting someone who goes to a lower plunder is dumb because you are sucking ALL the fun out of plunder... Honestly is clearing all the chests without any resistance fun?  What is the point?  You should try doing weekly raids or something.  Send 3 average BR guys down to a different plunder and let them have fun.  The other guild will love it because plunder will not be boring.

The game would be much more fun if there were absolutely no money involved.  The reason is that growth would be capped and there would be strategy involved in how to grow well and stay top tier.  Now, if someone wants to grow, they just have to spend some money to get some vouchers.

@fabiorc, who is DigBik?
    Translate
    2017-5-3 17:04  Reply
  • Lol most boring server that I read so far.....zzzzzz
    Translate
    2017-5-4 16:36  Reply
  • Reply hideki ryuga : Do you enjoy being repeatedly killed before you can play?
    Translate
    2019-9-19 21:05  Reply

blazeofpwnage Last edit in 2017-5-2 23:46:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bodhi zazen
User
Joined 2017-3-16
Last Visited 2017-07-26
Post time 2017-5-3 01:03:26 | Show all posts
If your goal is to best the pay to win players in PvP well yes pay to win always wins and you can never keep up. This game has lots of content and enjoyment outside of PvP none of which requires you to pay or buy anything so if you enjoy the play to win / PvE / non - PvP content you should have hours of enjoyment.

I suppose it depends on what you are looking to do. Personally I do not try to keep up with the Pay to win or crackers so the game is enjoyable IMO
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I agree. I don't have the money to pay for the stuff the top players do, but I don't care too much about the PvP. I still participate in the PvP for the daily rewards & wrathwings upgrades, but it's not what keeps me in the game.
    Translate
    2017-5-10 01:38  Reply

bodhi zazen Last edit in 2017-5-3 01:03:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
~deathcrown~
User
Joined 2017-4-22
Last Visited 2017-07-25
Post time 2017-5-3 07:00:23 | Show all posts
Dear players, thank you for the thought ^^ we'll pass it to our Dev team

Best regards, Deathcrown
Translate
Floor reply (0)

~deathcrown~ Last edit in 2017-5-3 07:00:23

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
master96
User
Joined 2017-4-18
Last Visited 2018-11-12
Post time 2017-5-3 15:39:58 | Show all posts
I think there must be more things non-paying players should have to do which keeps them still playing so the servers are fuller and the payers will stay even longer.

for exemple at lvl 80+ you need at least 2 weeks or longer to reach lvl 85 to open the new dungeons to have more to do, i think there should be more things like this for non-paying players to keep the community alive.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

master96 Last edit in 2017-5-3 15:39:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fabiorc
User
Joined 2017-5-2
Last Visited 2017-11-16
 Author| Post time 2017-5-3 16:02:40 | Show all posts
That story about lots of content is misguidant. You can pretty much do all the dungeons and so on in 30/40 min.

Everyone autos 80%. People always b!tch3d about farming in MMOs but this games lacks it. After you do dailies, u just have to login 3/4 times, for EXP (auto), plunder (pretty much just finding chests because as it is each guild owns a plunder), WB (auto on peace) and DM (hooray for being killed with one shot by a skill from a 100M BR guy) and at weekends GW (which you'll win 80% by no show from the other guild.

The most fun this game had was actually leveling up to 90, because you're always unlocking new stuff. At 90+, it's just a run for BR which you'll lose for paying players.

There's not a single feature that awards you for being active in this game. I could play this 5 hours a day and still do the same as any other guy in 1h. It doesn't make sense.

Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Well 30 to 40 minutes of daily game time seems reasonable for free content for this type of game. I have played other games and IMHO this one is better then most. If you don't enjoy auto play don't use it. If you have not a pay to win player don't try to compete with them you will loose every time, unless of course you pay more.
    Translate
    2017-5-4 02:33  Reply
  • I like this game expecially cuz, unlike other farming games, you save time that you usually haven't and you can play it as well with auto. Auto rules in this game cuz is a mobile game, and is useful expecially when you have to work, study, do other things. For games that you play for entire days you have a lot of computer games, but this one is special because it gives the chance to play well even to people that can't be online so much cuz of rl issues
    Translate
    2017-5-4 05:00  Reply

fabiorc Last edit in 2017-5-3 16:02:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cupcakechan
User
Joined 2017-4-27
Last Visited 2017-06-06
Post time 2017-5-3 16:25:57 | Show all posts
I do understand many of your point but the one about always loosing against a higher BR, 2 or 3 million higher, I have won against such disadvantage. It is all about your defense, if I know that the top 5 players are mostly Bladedancers then I aim for Lighting Res, thus the reason why I win. Unless the BR is 9+ million more then you can still win. But still it will be a test of "skills".

And in my server in first place of the tycoon is a VIP 0 guy, he knew how to use his diamonds (that he earned freely) and other things. So it is not only who ever pays more wins, in certain events.

I am in a fairly new server, perhaps 2 or more weeks old, (I stopped playing an older one as the top ones were a landslide ahead most people) but in this one everyone keeps a good pace and the top players are divided among 3 different guilds. One day I am the top BR then the next day someone else passes me and so forth. I think starting in a young server is good, of course perhaps you run into one that not many play, but in my case there is at least 100+ playing everyday.

In any case remember the game is only 6 months old, so still they must improve a lot. And like you mentioned it is an Online game, so they will try to force you to pay to come out on top.

Sadly it is a gamble, but I say to try out younger servers if you dont care about starting over, or even tell your friends to join you. You might find one that is more fresh. Just a small recommendation, I did it and I feel I landed in a great server.

Dont give up yet, try to find a way around it. And if you have a decent amount of friends, try to tell them to start in a fresh server.

Happy gaming.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cupcakechan Last edit in 2017-5-3 16:25:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ziefik
User
Joined 2017-2-20
Last Visited 2017-12-20
Post time 2017-5-3 17:13:44 | Show all posts
Why was my post deleted? Are negative opinions being censored now on this forum?
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • i dont think so, maybe it was the type of writing or using words which are not used to read by ppls at the age of 14?
    Translate
    2017-5-3 17:28  Reply

ziefik Last edit in 2017-5-3 17:13:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fabiorc
User
Joined 2017-5-2
Last Visited 2017-11-16
 Author| Post time 2017-5-3 18:37:05 | Show all posts
Cupcakechan I get what you mean. But as you said, it's a new server. In 1 month or two you'll have the same discrepancy in BR you had in the previous server. Are you going to start all over again? That's not a MMO purpose. I already started in a new server too about a month and a half. It's already dead aswell and I've quit a week ago.

Yes, not only VIP players are able to win tycoon for example, and it makes sense that in some events, paying will get you up, that's the all purpose of paying. That is not the problem. The problem is that in 80 or 90% of the events, if you pay you will have an advantage. The problem is that percentage. It's not balanced out.

Also, the rewards are not balanced. Tycoon: Top 5 gets 80 Wings fragments, others dont get a single one. Wth?
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I understand this as I'm number 6 in tycoon and no matter what I try I can't seem to reach these guys BR and they don't even offer 25 wing fragment come-on so not cool!
    Translate
    2017-6-4 23:01  Reply

fabiorc Last edit in 2017-5-3 18:37:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ziefik
User
Joined 2017-2-20
Last Visited 2017-12-20
Post time 2017-5-3 19:27:21 | Show all posts
I think it would be beneficial to have a dungeon or an open map that is accessible all day and night. I'm honestly surprised that is not the case already. As one of the posters said above, you can pretty much go through everything in an hour, not counting plunder etc. IceFire is not bad, but you can only gain 3k wildsouls and then you're doing it for the 1000 wins title (how exciting).

Having a place to grind would add another level to this game, it doesn't need to provide with huge rewards, maybe a little exp and drops similar to what you get in plunder. There should be an incentive to be online as much as you can, at the moment you can get in few times a day and be done with it.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I asked agree with this comment!!!!  Plz give us an all day dungeon for people who just want to play guys.
    Translate
    2017-6-4 23:03  Reply

ziefik Last edit in 2017-5-3 19:27:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-10 08:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070968 second(s), 53 queries .