North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1356| Reply: 5

Cross Server Mayhem

[Copy link]
linseytn
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2014-1-11 02:16:48 |Read mode
Cross Server Mayhem Reply:5| View:1356
        I have been playing Cross Server War on and off since it was added. I must say that I have mixed feelings about this addition. There are some things that I like but a lot of things that I do not. To call this a war is stretching the definition quite a bit.

The main thing that I hate about Cross Server War is its inconsistency. Some times I have a lot of fun playing it. Other times, it is frustrating or even boring. One of the big problems is that there is no strategy to playing it. Unlike Gauntlet where you know the people on your team, and you cooperate, CSW is made up of random players and there is no sense of team. It is just everyone doing there own thing.

There are some other things that I do not like about CSW but I will save them for another post.

Even so, there are times when CSW can be a blast. For example, in one of the times that I played it last night, there were 6 of the top 20 BR players from S2 involved (3 on each team). It was fun slaying and seeing them being slain. In any other arena, I would not have had a chance against a few of them. That being said, what was fun for me probably was not fun for some others. There was one guy there with 1 75K BR who just kept getting killed. I do not think that he had much fun.

And that is the problem with CSW. How do you make it so that it is fun for everyone?
Translate

linseytn Last edit in 2014-1-11 02:16:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dennis collin
User
Joined 2013-12-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-11 02:59:17 | Show all posts

Cross Server Mayhem

I would like to know how the matchupswork. Some players say its random which would be unfair. lvl 46 with lvl 58, I play 2 characters on one server and Que up together and i never get into the same match my lvl 55 usually gets 55+ players and my lvl 54 usually gets lvl 54 and lower players but today my lvl 54 player was in a match with a lvl 61 which in itself is not a fun match. Like you said its pure chaos most of the time and everyone is out for themselves no sense of team work or cooperation. they need to make some sort of debuff for those camping ore nodes and a way that team mates need to work together in order to be more cooperative, for example setting goals to reach like capture a node and building a defence so the other team needs to decide whether to attack players, the defences or capture another node
        Or

If you have players from one team in the same area they get attack and defence bonuses
          Just my 2 cents
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dennis collin Last edit in 2014-1-11 02:59:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xenaria
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-11 04:05:01 | Show all posts

Cross Server Mayhem

I would like to see the match up\'s in CSW done by BR. There is no reason to leave the gate with a 85k br... when someone on the other team has a single player in the middle holding it with 180k BR. When were in our own BR it is FUN!!! when were being defeated by 2 people... people tend to give up and not bother.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xenaria Last edit in 2014-1-11 04:05:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jigglejello
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-12 06:55:08 | Show all posts

Cross Server Mayhem

Matches based on BR so Cash shoppers cant just stomp all over everyone.
        people 5 lvls under you with 50K - 90K more Br.
        Skins with Extra and Damaging abilities that crap need to be taken out.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jigglejello Last edit in 2014-1-12 06:55:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yip man
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2020-05-19
Post time 2014-1-12 08:27:05 | Show all posts

Cross Server Mayhem

I dunno, for me is almost everyone is 3-5 levels higher than I am... pretty much always.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yip man Last edit in 2014-1-12 08:27:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 18:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056780 second(s), 42 queries .