North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 880| Reply: 3

Dear Eggbro or moticia

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viper28k
User
Joined 2013-12-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-14 18:57:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Eggbro or moticia Reply:3| View:880

dear eggbro or moticia,

I am addressing this to you since it seems both of you are good at interpreting and understanding your customer\'s concerns.

A thread in this support forum has been overlooked because it was marked as replied by another moderator even though the issue was still pending/un-resolved at the time it was marked replied, and no other moderator has seemingly followed up on it yet.

This user, with the forum username chris heck, was actually trying to receive help with RENEWING his vip status, and was not asking for it to be canceled as so many have done.

the user was also asking some general questions about how the vip process worked/functioned, which I answered for the user to the best of my current knowledge of the game.

either because I had answered the users general questions, or because the help request was misinterpreted possibly as just another of the cancel requests appearing lately, the moderator force of nature somehow misunderstood the issue to be resolved and marked the thread as replied.

The user reported they already had vip via playspan payment method from the time of launch on s1

but that for some reason it did not auto-renew as it should have

he was seeking help to get it renewed.

then he added another post after the thread was marked replied, saying that the charges to his paypal had been canceled by the game, but that he still didn\'t have vip either.

despite this long process he did not seem to be too frustrated and simply still wanted help to renew/reactivate his vip.

yet no other moderator has yet seen the post or replied.

so please can another moderator re-check his thread listed here: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/3397/ and ascertain his current status and help him renew his vip if he still wants to do so after this whole drawn-out process has taken place?

Thank you,
♥Neshama
Translate

viper28k Last edit in 2014-1-14 18:57:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wolfolk
User
Joined 2013-12-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-15 04:43:21 | Show all posts

Dear Eggbro or moticia

this issues seems to be a norm here in forums where a mod responds to a post with a response that does not answer or fix the issue and then when the person who originally started the post responds either with the info requested by the forum mod or a follow up to the post no mod returns to check up on the post and that my friend is the reason there are oh so many posts about the same issue and in some cases by the same person! i personally have had this happen to me so what i do in this case is take a screenshot of the original post or copy n paste to a new forum post about the issue! forum mods are getting better at understanding the issue peopple are posting about but it seems to me some of them seem to spead read the post and not fully understand the issue or question we are asking. a perfect example of this is at http://community.gtarcade.com/post/3484/ where the issue had to do with the use of a 10 energy card being used 15 mins befor midnight reset and a glitch in the game made it not possible for the player to return to use the energy untill after reset! eggbro looked into it and responded with facts about the players activity after the reset. now anyone who takes the time to actually read the original post by this player can easily understand what he is talking about ! so my suggestion is and always has been for the forum mods to slow the hell down and read the entire post by the original player to fully understand the issue and or question!!! thank you for taking time to read this if you actually do!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wolfolk Last edit in 2014-1-15 04:43:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eggbro
User
Joined 2013-11-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-15 11:17:22 | Show all posts

Dear Eggbro or moticia

Thanks for your information.  I am processing the threads you mentioned there. Sorry for the carelessness we have made!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

eggbro Last edit in 2014-1-15 11:17:22

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 20:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053426 second(s), 38 queries .