North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3747| Reply: 71

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
camie.fernande...
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-31 00:04:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
FIRE THIS MODERATOR Reply:71| View:3747
        HEY MODERATOR GERBIE ZOMBILIS!!!!;
        IN THE FIRST PLACE WHY DID YOU SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE LIKE THAT? WHY NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY POST??
        BASED ON YOUR MASSAGE... DID I SPAM THE FORUM SECTION? MY CONCERN HERE IS WHY THE TICKETS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED FOR A VERY LONG TIME? THAT IS DISTURBING.. SINCE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT OUR TICKETS AT ALL!! I POSTED IT TO EVERY CATEGORY SO THAT FOR THOSE WHO DOESN\'T KNOW IT WILL KNOW WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT THEY HAVE HERE... ACTIONS IS A MUST HERE... SINCE WE ARE SPENDING MONEY YET WE DONT GET ANY SUPPORT..
        IN YOUR SECOND STATEMENT... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING ME TO USE ALL CAPS??
        DAMN...YOU ARE JUST A MODERATOR DONT MAKE ANY RULES.. THE DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME ALLOWS A CAPS AND FONT SIZE AND COLOR AND ETC.. SO BASICALLY WE CAN USE ALL OF THAT...WHAT IS THE POINT OF PUTTING ALL OF THAT HERE IF WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE IT?? DAMN YOU!! I READ EVERY TERMS AND CONDITION IN EACH GAME SO YOU BETTER READ IT FIRST BEFORE SENDING ME THAT KING OF MESSAGE!! DON\'T WORRY YOU WILL NOT STAY LONG ON YOUR POSITION AS A MODERATOR... I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR YOUR REMOVAL @SSHO*E!! DONT GIVE ME A DAMNED SH*T CO\'Z I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!! DO YOUR JOB... ANSWER MY CONCERNS OR OTHER CONCERN.. YOU HAVEN\'T REPLY TO MY POST YET.
Translate

camie.fernande... Last edit in 2014-10-31 00:04:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
owly
User
Joined 2014-5-12
Last Visited 2018-05-26
Post time 2014-10-31 00:14:30 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

Warnings in forums like this is usually send as private messages from admins directly to the offender - why complain about that ?

I was admin for a couple of years and have send MANY pm\'s like the one you recieved.

PS: If you made a post like this after a warning - you would recieve infraction/ban because you obviously did not understand what the admin told you or know how to behave in a forum.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

owly Last edit in 2014-10-31 00:14:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dusk
User
Joined 2013-12-19
Last Visited 2017-03-22
Post time 2014-10-31 00:24:02 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

Was he suppose to put it in every totally identical thread? Because he did reply to your thread 2 times.
        I know he should have replied tin the one in guild forum... wait why is it there?

All caps is an annoyance and very large font size is worse. It is banned on alot of forums and in chat as well.

You got a warning and you seem to not get it yet, moderators enforce rules that the super moderators have deciede on. In this case he is doing a good job. I have yet to see your complait that you wanted fixed. This is just a way to talk to the developers indirectly thru moderators. It is faster then the thousands of random letters in support.

Continue this at your on peril.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

dusk Last edit in 2014-10-31 00:24:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
яє∂ѕнιfт...
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2020-08-13
Post time 2014-10-31 04:19:43 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

next time, instead of being a moron, actually put your issue in a thread in support; the ones from your tickets with your in game name and server number also in the thread without your stupid capslock and oversized font; turn off your bitch cannon and ask for help through support section like every other user who has an issue. ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

яє∂ѕнιfт... Last edit in 2014-10-31 04:19:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gerbie zombils
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-31 05:19:12 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

Hello player,                               
                                The professional and courteous course of action when dealing with a player that is disrupting the flow of the forums is to privately message the individual and inform them of which offense(s) they have committed and what may happen if they are repeated. However, it appears  you do not appreciate such a courtesy and instead would rather be reprimanded in public, opening yourself to embarrasment.                                
                                I have responded to your \'complaint\' twice, stating that moderators do not have access to the ticketing system or any other system, to include your profile. You decided to be a smartass.                               
                                I asked you to post what issues you have in those tickets that has you upset, as one would assume, in addition to your dissatisfaction of how the Support Ticket system operates, if you are pointing out tickets have not been answered, that they contain issues you would like to be resolved. Once again, you were a smart ass.                               
                                I informed you that use of all caps lock text, while there may be a font size selection which is standard in all forums, is not permissible as the text format itself and posting irrelevant topics purposefully in the forum sections are considered spam. And for the homerun, you were a needlessly agressive and rude smartass.                                
                                Therefore, as per permission of my supervisors when users such as yourself arise, you were received a warning through your PM, as the forums was not the appropriate place to do so, especially after your blatantly disrespectful conduct.                                
                                If you choose to recharge for in game items, events, or features, that does not mean you are above and not subject to the rules of conduct set for in game and here in the forums. Now if you expect to find the forum moderators simpering doormats for you to walk over, I\'m afraid you will find yourself sorely mistaken. These forums are my Hogwarts, I am its Professor McGonnagal, and class is in session.                               
                                Help has been repeatedly offered to you, which you turned down, mocked, cussed, and carried on. As stated in one of your repetitive threads I responded to, you are only hurting yourself at this point with your stubborness.                               
                                To further clarify the subject of your excessive use of caps lock and oversized text that stretches the page, I direct you to GTArcade/YOUZU Games Hongkong Limited Terms of Service: http://www.gtarcade.com/terms.html                               
                                To quickly paraphase:                                 Rules of Conduct: Your Responsibilities....No disruptive use this particular bullet is what is known as a \'catch all\', whereas conduct and posts that are inflammatory or disruptive to the flow of the game and its forums fall under for punitive actions.                                
                                Continuing:                                Restrict, disturb, disrupt or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Services, for example, by repeatedly posting the same message or excessive posts within chat rooms (“flooding”), disrupting the flow in chat rooms by hitting the return key repeatedly, inputting excessively large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, using of excessive “shouting” (all caps), or “spamming”;  - Every single one of your repeat posts regarding your complaint falls under this stipulation. Technically, posting the message I sent you would also be grounds for action in most other games.                               
                                 If you do not agree to these Terms or any future changes to these Terms, you do not have permission to use the Services and you must immediately discontinue any further use this Site.                                
                                To close this public reprimanding, I will quote the replies I made in your post for your viewing pleasure:                               
                                                                Hello player,                               
                                1. Do not post in oversized caps.                               
                                Now then, if you would please leave your IGN, server number, and a description of the issue you need help with, we can get started on solving it, as the moderators do not have access to the ticketing system to find out what has you upset.        -- http://community.gtarcade.com/post/35258/                       
                                I even responded to someone looking for help in the same thread:                                Reply 3# morgamar
Please post a thread in this section, Support, with your IGN, server number, and a description of your issue so it may be submitted to the devs for investigation.       

Translate
Floor reply (0)

gerbie zombils Last edit in 2014-10-31 05:19:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jd dv8
User
Joined 2014-4-18
Last Visited 2017-08-01
Post time 2014-10-31 05:27:59 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

Fuck this bitch and ban the C.muffin = problem solved

GTA is way to easy on forum members.

Playdom forums would perm ban me for my first sentence to this forum troll.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jd dv8 Last edit in 2014-10-31 05:27:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
_muffin_
User
Joined 2014-7-2
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-31 06:37:39 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

;;;;                        ;ban the C.muffin;       
;;; jddv8 posted on 2014-10-30 16:27:59;;;;

Excuse me!!!!???
Translate
Floor reply (0)

_muffin_ Last edit in 2014-10-31 06:37:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2014-10-31 07:07:11 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

So yeah, first piss folks by senseless offering which tickets clearly are then just go by the lines to let them banned. Because only spamming the forum is a way to get attention and occasionaly even solution to a problem, such a behaviour can not be forbidden - if it gets, then there is no support at all and it is now said by a moderator himself.
        So next time, just think of dealing with the ticket system one way or another as this kind of folks will come more and more often. The game clearly states that support is ticket system and forum is just a forum - so you have to behave on that rule first before citing some rules for the forum which are clearly below that one.
        Yeah, posting in caps and large font is anoyance, calling people names is just a picture of the author,;but telling people to fill tickets just to give them zero answers there is a failed service, often even paid. What is heavier? Clearly the gta\'s failure and thus banning such user is a silly idea.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2014-10-31 07:07:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
player1221
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-31 07:45:28 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

Reply 6# _muffin_
        lol that made my day when I saw your forum name.

As for janfousek your clearly missing some very key points here. First the junior mods are players not GTA employees. They have access to the forum and that is it. They take your complaints, issues, suggestions, etc, and pass them up the chain to the super mods or devs depending on what it is they are forwarding. GTA enabled players of the game to be junior mods because they apparently didn\'t have the manpower to monitor all of the issues on the forums with the manpower they had. So many issues never were replied to at all. Do I think the ticket system is BS and needs a serious overhall or simply be removed. Sure I do. I have tickets from February that are unresolved. I had a catastrophic and debilitating glitch with berserker claw that shut my entire party down and the same issue caused a member of my guild to quit the game. No resolution was ever provided nor any assistance for that matter. The ticket system is total crap. But getting to the point the junior mods DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE TICKET SYSTEM. Hope that was clear enough. This is a guy who plays the game and does what he does simply to try and help fellow players out. Yelling at this guy isn\'t going to get you anywhere because he doesn\'t have the power you think he has in the first place. He takes your gripes and brings them to the attention of the people who do work for GTA so they can act on it. That is the best he can do. So if people are going to be smart asses, guess what so are the mods. When it comes to GTA itself, and not talking about the mods here, their support is pretty sub par. So you have two options. Accept the crap service GTA/YOUZU proper provides or quit giving them money and/or playing the game. Its as simple as that. The mods can only do what they can do and its not all that much. But they are the ones who were responsible for convincing the devs to give free diamonds in the precious event. They passed on a number of suggestions that people have made like being able to hide other players fairies and whatnot and passed them on which later were implemented. And they are also behind constructing a shard exchange event that they pitched to and convinced the devs to host in the future so you can do something useful with all of those extra shards you have. So for people who aren\'t on GTA\'s payroll I have to say that they have done quiet a lot for being as restricted as they are. You want to complain to GTA directly their contact info and mailing address are easily enough found on the website so take it to them.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

player1221 Last edit in 2014-10-31 07:45:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
isolation
User
Joined 2014-4-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-31 07:49:05 | Show all posts

FIRE THIS MODERATOR

Reply 7# janfousek
        Getting attention is one thing, bein a prick about it and acting like that tool just hurts all of us in general. I\'ve gotten more issues resolved through the forum than Support Tickets, even before Support Tickets became Payment/Account only.. which it clearly states on the Support Center page.

Missing items, game bugs, Not getting what you should from event menus, events not working right.. those are all game issues and should be in this forum. But then again, even the account and payment issues get a speedier remedy here, so despite how its done, the shit is still getting done.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

isolation Last edit in 2014-10-31 07:49:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-23 19:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184053 second(s), 52 queries .