North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 695| Reply: 4

Adventure Suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rockettpvp
User
Joined 2017-5-8
Last Visited 2017-07-09
Post time 2017-5-11 05:18:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Adventure Suggestion Reply:4| View:695
Edited by rockettpvp at 2017-5-11 05:52

Well.... I'm back at it again with another suggestion...

This one is only one suggestion and it's something a lot of members on the forums have been going over a lot lately so I am going to be putting it into words and giving some good details.

Role Play Adventure Outside - Excuse the name. I have no idea what to call it which I think you guys can believe when I start to get into detail with this. Ok so as you guys know when you log into LOD you are stuck into this castle type place and are unable to get out. I was thinking maybe we could get out of the castle and from there you move onto the adventure place where you find in scenario...

In this adventure places there is all kinds of mobs but non like the regular adventure you get exp for killing them! If you keep moving forward you keep running into higher level led and stronger mobs which drop more exp, so basically it is just another way to farm. Like wise with the regular adventure mode you can hit each other.

You can also make a guild base strong hold where it's like another castle like thing were you can find a guild mob spawn where you decide what level comes out and you can just farm there. You can also find all the things you can enter when you hit that guild button along as a few new other things like guild pets or something cool. (Comment what else could be in the guild strong hold) the guild stronghold spawns with a few low leveled defenses but you can upgrade them to improve your defense. The guild strong hold should cost anywhere between 5,000-10,000 Guild funds and everything inside should be extra except for the things you can already press when you press on that little guild icon. You can loot other guilds strong holds but beware, there are certain traps and strong defenses. If you can take down peoples defenses you get a ton of exp and inside the guild base there will be a certain hq which if you can get to and destroy you get a ton of items and receive 2,000 guild funds. The hq could be the same little crystal thing as the one in ice fire field. This idea could be added a bit more this is kind of like a rough understanding of it.

Now along the paths you can also see these little like haunted mansions/houses. There is a re of them and you unlock them as you go along with levels. So the first is 5,10,15,20..... all the way up to what ever number. Inside is some mobs that you can kill and some defenses and and a bot level whatever you unlocked to get into. After you defeat the players and/or the mobs you can go to the chests and pick it up like you do in plunder. You can only takes the chests once a week. And once they have been taken you must wait a week to re-enter the house and take everything and kill the people again. In the chests are some more things like augments, refining, and armors. Possibly better things then plunder and more cool stuff!

Now to keep going along the path, there are certain group activities like everybody in your guild joining up and defeating a challenging boss. Again each unlocked at the number of BR between the members in the guild. The person inside will be then 1/4 the amount of BR that was needed to unlock this place or the boss will have 1/2 or 1/4. Inside there is a bunch of chests or bosses which then again not only drops exp but also a lot of items like I said above. I personally really like the idea of this one and the one above. It is something to do which I think would be very cool.

That is all that we really need for the first update and then we can just add on from there. We would just need to get the basics down. This would be a huge update but I think it would really be awesome and make the game so much more interesting! A lot of people have been talking about this lately on the forums so I am going to be the one that really puts it out there! Feel free to pm me or comment. I will add your idea to the post if everybody likes that as well!

Thanks guys! Hopefully this gets picked up by a developer or mod.

Translate

rockettpvp Last edit in 2017-5-11 05:18:10

Support

Server 1007
<font color="Lime"><strong>Helper

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bloodngutz
User
Joined 2017-2-10
Last Visited 2017-07-05
Post time 2017-5-11 13:18:08 | Show all posts
I love you suggestion, I would like the option to grind and do missions, its get so bored after we do quest nothing to do in game even pvp that is the most important thing . Game it really good they need to do something about balancing charts for pvp its soooo bad only one high br can kill whole serv, there are different games where lower player can even kill higher players like hiting an deadly hit or reversing 2% of chance you own hit. I m vip 12 and I m so closed to quit from this game because its more pay to win, everytime I see something new coming is more about spending your dias and in return they dont add something else for getting more free gems like watching apps for dias, dev and gm only care about getting their bank account full of money I see alot post of good players with such a good suggestions and no even one of staff care to take it in consideration. I m not a negative person but every day there is something for recharge even in a middle of a tycoon knowing that is so WRONG  what they are doing not giving a chance for thoses that saves their resource for them to get at least in top 20s. Getting back to topic I think they dont even gonna do even one of theses suggestion because they preffer to made more recharge event for you to suck all your money in it instead listening the us. Sorry for my bad English thanks and have a great day.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bloodngutz Last edit in 2017-5-11 13:18:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lexshad289
User
Joined 2017-2-11
Last Visited 2017-07-26
Post time 2017-5-11 23:19:58 | Show all posts
That's awesome!! I will send it to our development team! Thanks for playing and keep sending suggestions!!
Translate
Floor reply (2)

lexshad289 Last edit in 2017-5-11 23:19:58

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rockettpvp
User
Joined 2017-5-8
Last Visited 2017-07-09
 Author| Post time 2017-5-14 09:31:02 | Show all posts
Daily bump bump bump bump
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rockettpvp Last edit in 2017-5-14 09:31:02

Support

Server 1007
<font color="Lime"><strong>Helper

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
[s454]spy
User
Joined 2017-3-16
Last Visited 2017-05-29
Post time 2017-5-14 13:09:27 | Show all posts
you haven't played much game. how you gain exp on this game were fair and sq. everyone will get the same exp depends on what time you do exp dungeon since there is a time where it gives 20% more exp. we have regular dungeon where most of us Blitz it. and the exp dungeon where we can invite 2more players or just use AI to play with you. you can even solo it.

good thing about this game is you don't have to be on 24hrs. you just need to log in every event. the game gives you time to gather more money to spend
Translate
Floor reply (0)

[s454]spy Last edit in 2017-5-14 13:09:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-9 21:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059503 second(s), 41 queries .