North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 983| Reply: 5

Cross Server combat glitch

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princesstara
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-20 03:30:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cross Server combat glitch Reply:5| View:983

So I attacked someone with about 10% HP remaining I dealt 360k damage to them still lost... Meaning they are either cheating or their heroes have 3.6 million life in theory at minimum... This is why Cross Server needs to go away for further testing and compensate people for its issues.

Cross server is so bad a RETARD could make better. Its so the point I don\'t even want to play it, it\'s just THAT bad.

Rating needs to be removed because it doesn\'t mean shit. The only way to fix the cheating that goes on in cross server is to BAN players. There is someone on Server 4 that is killing people from across the map.

Just let everyone collect 100% of cross server for 200k gold a day.
Translate

princesstara Last edit in 2014-1-20 03:30:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princesstara
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-1-20 04:38:18 | Show all posts

Another fine example of the imbalance, one person who is clearly overpowered, this Mobius person should not have even been here. If people don\'t do their job.... you find people that can.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

princesstara Last edit in 2014-1-20 04:38:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princesstara
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-1-20 04:52:22 | Show all posts

Why can\'t I be put on an OP team with someone rated 60k BR above everyone else and with the average enemy team 30k below us. You\'re getting LOTS of feedback but doing NOTHING about it. When a game neglects any feedback and REFUSES to test its game and fix it, it ends up like the way this game is going (playerwise). Let me get DIRECT chat access to developers so I can teach them what they are doing wrong (if they speak English).

Why do I get screwed on getting put on the lower end of the teams. Cross Server needs to be taken down and a critical fix needs to be applied to remedy the 1,000 or so affected players so they don\'t quit. Of course I doubt that the development team would even make sense of HALF of what I just said. You cannot just make a game and throw content together as sloppy as it is in done, it will NEVER work in the long run.

Yeah I\'m a bit pissed off I know... this thread at least allows me to vent. How can you just NOT THINK when designing something? Eggbro hasn\'t even acknowledged reading ANY of the cross server issues, I think if someone got involved to take Cross Server offline for maintenance it may just be fixed and working better in the next 6 months. I at least have some developmental experience to know what\'s going on is backwards.

We have people exploiting bugs in cross server, and nothing gets done to them, its just not healthy for this game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

princesstara Last edit in 2014-1-20 04:52:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wolfolk
User
Joined 2013-12-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-20 06:38:34 | Show all posts

im just curious what you feel is a bug in cross server? i agree they need to make teams more balanced. in my experience in cross server you roll the dice to see if your on the weak team or the op team. its a toss up sometimes you get lucky other times you get owned! take it for what it is a free to play game that is ment to be fun! i have fun either way win or loose i hunt and kill! yes its more fun when im on the winning team but as i have seen even when on a balanced grouping the differnces in the way ppl play in cross makes alot of difference! some teams i been on have held the rule and complained WE NEED THE MID!!!! while others would rather just take whatever mines we can get and run around killing others and i have won playing both ways! you have to understand you are playing with 19 other people and 19 other ways of playing. i have seen op teams get owned as well. so in my honest opinion its all in the way ppl play!! have fun and i hope to see you in cross my ign is wolfolk on server s1.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wolfolk Last edit in 2014-1-20 06:38:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
force of natur...
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-20 12:58:56 | Show all posts

Hi, there, firstly, please calm down, in your case, you might be attacked by other players or you carelessly click to some opponents else, so you could see you made 360k damage but you still lost. Secondly, cross server matches opponents by your character level and points for cross server, if you can not match an opponent you will demote to a lower level cross server, so you might see that some players are huge in your cross server. Thanks for your understanding. By the way, thanks for you both support!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

force of natur... Last edit in 2014-1-20 12:58:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-21 04:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063695 second(s), 42 queries .