North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
9673 Threads / 41391 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 137| Reply: 0

Unable to claim furnace daily - now furnace sticks at 99% loading

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
a2questionmark
User
Joined 2016-8-31
Last Visited 2018-05-18
Post time 2017-5-12 22:06:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Unable to claim furnace daily - now furnace stic Reply:0| View:137
Edited by a2questionmark at 2017-5-12 22:18

Hi I attempted tp claim the daily allotement of crude mana crystals and instead of giving me the items it stayed on that screen. Whe i clicked again it said i had already collected the item so i refreshed. Now when i try to go back into the furnace it gets to 99% loading and will not go any further. Have tried this about 4 times now and have to refresh the game each time - the furmance will not load. Also noticed that when i completed dailies for 100 and 120 points when the chests poped up for hero shards i clicked them, thes chests went away but i did not see any hero shards appear (as normally occurs). I do not know if i got any or they are just not showing what you get now?? Not sure i want to recharge in case i end up with further issues.

my ign is Iceman, server is East S525 - Illuskan

UPDATE: AFTER CLEARING CACHE I CAN NOW ENTER THE FURNACE AND THE CRUDE MANA CRYSTALS ARE IN MY INVENTORY (no idea about the hero shards - impossible to tell)

a2questionmark Last edit in 2017-5-12 22:06:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-6-16 19:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064097 second(s), 34 queries .