North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16676 Threads / 76231 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2404| Reply: 6

Twilight Clash Feedback

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arevia
User
Joined 2013-12-29
Last Visited 2019-03-14
Post time 2014-1-21 02:19:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Twilight Clash Feedback Reply:6| View:2404

Hi mods!
        So yesterday was the first Twilight Clash event and I must say, WOW! What a great event it is! Good job on that!
        Now, of course there were some issues like bugs or features that doesn\'t worked properly and a massive bug that made my guild loose in finals. There is definitely place for improvement and I\'m giving you my personnal feedback in order to help you making the Twilight Clash a better experience for everyone!

First of I\'m gonna talk about the finals and that bug. It was 22 players (or 25 not sure) for my guild versus 32 on the opposing guild. The game evently became 12 : 12 and the last flag was in game. We were the first of the 2 guilds to get to 12 flags. Once the last flag was in game, the enemy had it in their possession. It switched to ours then switched to them back. The flag carrier wasnt even halfway to his base when suddently, out of nothing, the enemy team captures the flag and wins 12 : 13. But the flag carrier was STILL far away from the spawn point when it happened and the timer shown 9 minutes remaining. What really happened there? I don\'t know but my whole guildmates saw the same thing that I did. This could have been a massive server lag (and that is what we believe it was) but, we really can\'t find out and make sure for next finals we don\'t experience the same lame defeat that we had.

Second is about the new features and there is a lot to say:
        1. This new targeting system for your personnal abilities, not sure what you really tried to do there but it is terrible. Instead of just being able to instant cast our abilities just like in Cross Server, we got to manually click on ourselves to gain the bonus. That is extremely unpractical and glitchy. Most of the time, the Targeting Icon would stay as your cursor forever and makes you unable to attack enemies. It is also very unpractical to have the need of manually clicking yourself instead of just clicking the button and poof your boosted. I would recommend completely removing this targeting function from the game mode.

2. Again about the abilities, but this time, it\'s a chat bug. When you first enter the game, there is this timer that last about 4 minutes that prevents everyone from using abilities or getting out of the spawn area. When you try to use your abilities, a message pops out and notify you that you can\'t use your abilities right now. The problem with that message is: IT APPEARS WHEN PRESSING EVERY SINGLE KEY FROM THE KEYBOARD!! Now that\'s really annoying. Even when your using chat, for every key you press to write, example: I have a red angel. the notice message will pop! This is a bug that needs to be fixed.

3. Now about the general notifications that the game tells us. By general notifications I  mean the followings: [Player] Respawned!, [Player] killed [Player], You killed [Player] and every others that doesn\'t talk about a Flag. All of theses appears in the middle of your screen extremely often and keeps your screen filled with them at all time. Not only knowing that someone else killed or respawned is totaly useless, but it also makes the IMPORTANT NOTICES impossible to see. By important notices I mean the followings: You got the Flag, [Player] got the flag, A Flag has respawn, A Flag was captured by [Player]. When you play the game, you don\'t need to know who killed who and who is alive. What is important is to know who has the Flag and who captured it. I would strongly recommend removing the kills and respawns notifications and keep ONLY the Flags related ones. This will make the game way less confusing for every players.

This is it. I hope this feedback will help you enhance our gameplay experience and make the game better! I have already enjoyed it and wish to enjoy it even more!
        Sincerely, Arevia.
        Server 4
Translate

arevia Last edit in 2014-1-21 02:19:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princesstara
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-23 01:20:20 | Show all posts

Twilight Clash Feedback

When you say things need to be fixed... Truthfully they don\'t need to fix anything if they choose not to, but I agree they should and I hope they do someday. You can tell the confidence I have in them too by my word choices.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

princesstara Last edit in 2014-1-23 01:20:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
commiphora
User
Joined 2013-12-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-23 19:43:18 | Show all posts

Twilight Clash Feedback

Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding the situation where the flag was scored from far away, this is a bug caused by lag. Our devs are already looking into it.

1. The skins of Twilight Clash are supposed to be the same as Cross Server\'s. We have done testing based on what you have stated. However, we are able to use self cast skills without having to target ourselves. If this happens to you again, please post a screenshot here and we will look into it.

2. This bug has been noted and will be looked at soon.

3.This is a valid suggestion and will be taken into consideration. Thank you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

commiphora Last edit in 2014-1-23 19:43:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arevia
User
Joined 2013-12-29
Last Visited 2019-03-14
 Author| Post time 2014-1-25 12:29:58 | Show all posts

Twilight Clash Feedback

here I am with my second report for twilight clash feedback.

We didn\'t felt a huge lag just like last time and thats great!

The last bugs are still in occurence and I post them again with screen shots as well as new ones:

1.1 Targeting system:
        The abilities still don\'t trigger properly due to this Target cursor which forbids your character from doing any other actions. In the following screenshot, we can see me trying to target myself with my cursor but it has absolutely no effects. The only things it does are, making the character unable to move, attack or even use your characters abilities. I recommend removing this target thing as soon as possible.

2.1 The issue which cause notifications to appear on any key pressed while on the waiting period is still present. It was already mentionned by lots of players. Althought it doesnt affect gameplay, I hope it get fixed soon. Screen shot related:

4. New glitch (well not so new). This happens quite often on many events such as wyrm race, team dungeon, gauntlet, arena, twilight clash, clash of might, cross server and gem socketing. The cursor changes to the double sword (gem pickaxe for gem socketing) icon and stays like that even if you stop hovering on a valid location for it to appear. I don\'t know what causes this and it doesnt really affect gameplay, but it is anoying and it\'s a bug so try to find the problem and fix it. Here is a screenshot that shows the double swords icon while being dead and NOT hovering over a valid target for it to appear:

5. New Twilight clash bug. I say this is new, but it probably already happened to other peoples before. We wen\'t 20 to 5 against the enemy team and the 21st flag couldnt be taken and didnt appeared on the mini map. We got no idea how this happened and we had to kill each others for 20 minutes for the game to end. I recommend exploring what could cause this bug and in case this helps, here is a screenshot:
        (We can\'t see the mini map but I can assure you there was no Flags icons anywhere on it)

Thats it! Hope this help you fix the game better!

Arevia (s4)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

arevia Last edit in 2014-1-25 12:29:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lazy
User
Joined 2013-12-27
Last Visited 2016-12-23
Post time 2014-1-25 13:29:47 | Show all posts

Twilight Clash Feedback

Wandering how long will take them to fix them, see all that names for respawn is anoynig
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lazy Last edit in 2014-1-25 13:29:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-1-8 12:34:41 | Show all posts

Twilight Clash Feedback

;;;; When you say things need to be fixed... Truthfully they don\'t;need to fix anything if they choose not to, but I agree they should and I hope they do someday. You can tell the confidence I have in them too by my word choices. ;;; princesstara posted on 2014-01-22 12:20:20;;;;

I wonder if you take the same attitude about other products and services. I hope you don’t think that a car company doesn’t need to fix the non-functioning brakes on a car or a computer manufacturer doesn’t need to fix a laptop batter that electrocutes customers.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-1-8 12:34:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 19:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065836 second(s), 44 queries .