North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 7071| Reply: 27

Update: League of Angels 1.9504

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
moticia
User
Joined 2013-11-12
Last Visited 2017-02-17
Post time 2014-1-24 05:55:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Update: League of Angels 1.9504 Reply:27| View:7071
        Update Time: January 23rd 2014 8:00 AM EST
        Version Number: v1.9504

Dear Players,
        We will be updating League of Angels on the 23rd of January at 8:00 AM EST. This update will not affect your progress in game. To enjoy the new update, simply refresh the page when the update is complete.

New Features:
        1. Added new Guardian Angel system.
            For details about Guardian Angel system, click here.
        2. Added Advanced Gemology.
            Advanced Gems, including Block Gem, Dodge Gem, END Gem, Crit Gem, and Hit Gem, can be obtained from     Adv. Gemology, unlocked at Level 45.  
        3. Added New Player Rewards system
        4. Added Emblem Synth system
            Emblem Cores can be synth’ed into Emblems at the Forge.
        5. Added Garden Logs.
            You can now track what happens in your Garden.
        6. Added a new mount: Royal Unicorn.
            Royal Unicorn Soul will be released in future events.
        7. Added a new angel: Angelina
            Angelina\'s Icon will be released in future events.

Improvements:
        1. The Benefit System is now unlocked at Level 10.
        2. You can now get Angel Tears through Wyrm Race.
        3. Level 55 to 85 Solo Dungeons have a chance to give Angel Tears now.
Translate

moticia Last edit in 2014-1-24 05:55:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
luckycharm
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-24 08:21:30 | Show all posts

I have an issue with my account...somehow, I can\'t send tickets at all. I tried through both Firefox and Safari...no Cigar.

-Mikaela S14-
Translate
Floor reply (0)

luckycharm Last edit in 2014-1-24 08:21:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
austin.murdock...
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2017-11-20
Post time 2014-1-24 11:17:52 | Show all posts

the guardian angel buff is not showing up for me
Translate
Floor reply (0)

austin.murdock... Last edit in 2014-1-24 11:17:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redwine
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-24 15:59:43 | Show all posts

there is a third box under your clothing tab. it is labeled in what i can only guess is chiness. I do not read or speak that language. could someone fix it or EXPLAIN what that extra box is for.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

redwine Last edit in 2014-1-24 15:59:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viper28k
User
Joined 2013-12-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-24 19:01:44 | Show all posts

Love the New Player Rewards System, it is what everyone thought the benefits system should be, and it should have been released first, many players became disenchanted with the game and either slowed down their playing or left over the benefits system.

The Guardian Angel system is amazing, eggbro had said the preview was pulled because this feature failed testing and would be considerably delayed, so it is amazing to me that only like a week later we have the feature ♥ Thank you.

Advanced gemology is wonderful, and it counts towards the daily point totals, now I know why the point totals required for daily rewards were so high, we were meant to have twice the energy and be able to reach the 1k or 2k points easily and 5k be obtainable with enough of the extra energy cards from guild feasts and things fairly easily.  Again, thank you.

Now people can see how much I help their gardens and that I never take anything! yay!

Feedback:  the stones/gems socketed in the guardian angel feature need some type of tooltip or explanation please.

Also, We need more angel icons in the Arena Shop  I bought  all the available angels there long ago, and all the set prints I currently need, even getting all the lvl 60 gear prints well in advance, and yet I still already have over 1,000 arena tokens built up.

We need more Angel Icons to spend them on, or a way to trade/convert them into the team arena currency since almost everything in arena shop requires that other currency.

Also, it seems backwards that the icons to unlock the angel require only arena tokens, while the new stones to help buff your angels and the mount feeding potions all require the more expensive team arena currency.
        It would make more sense to have the angels require the expensive currency to unlock and the other items the tokens from solo arena.

Angel tears from more sources is wonderful, they have been getting increasingly difficult to obtain from solo dungeons, I can often blitz 20-30 dungeons and clear the cooldown and only get between 0 and 2 angel tears.  Thank you very much.

but even if you don\'t change the currency, please add some more angel icons to buy in arena shop. you could even add some of them in advance so we would have the icon ready to go before the angel is implemented.

Thank you for this update though, this is probably my favorite update since the game went to open beta.

I am disappointed that Angelina, a brand new angel who is fairly new even in the original Chinese game, was implemented before the other angels like Alecta, Mikaela, Fortuna, Nyssa, etc that we already knew were coming because their artwork was on the artwork page when the closed beta version launched.  all 4 of those angels are even in the video trailer for the game.  Yet Angelina was implemented in the game suddenly, and we still don\'t have Alecta and the others yet.

I have been waiting for Alecta since closed beta.  I would even recharge 10 or 20 dollars just to unlock her if that is what it takes.  I just really hope she is either a normal unlockable angel, a vip angel, an angel for the mage/mystic class as the preview for the guardian angel feature suggested, or a cash shop angel,  and hopefully not an event angel.

Because if Alecta is an event angel, i\'ll never be able to unlock her, considering almost every special event we have had in the game thus far has been heavily gambling related or very over-priced.

Even if she is a GTArcade Club angel I may be able to get her, but if she is an event angel, I won\'t be able to, and that would be very frustrating to not have a chance to get my favorite angel after I\'ve been patiently waiting for her to be introduced ever since closed beta when I began playing, so 2 going on 3 months ago now.  I do not mind waiting longer, even months longer if need be if she is meant to be one of the high power angels, as that would make sense why she hasn\'t been released yet.  But please, when she is released, make her obtainable somehow.  I would pay 1k-2k arena tokens or even 10-20 dollars to unlock that angel if I had to. (I hope she isn\'t that extraordinarily difficult to unlock of course and is available ordinarily through playing the game, but I would pay that if I had to, especially if her in-game version resembles the artwork. )

Oh btw, when the game team gets time, Alecta\'s statue needs corrected.  currently just a placeholder statue/repeat of the Nocturna statue from 2 maps b4 flamesburg(cant remember name) is being used in Nibelung map with Alecta\'s name over it instead of Nocturna\'s.

I realize it will take a lot of time to correct as the statues seem very intricately drawn, just wanted to point it out as a problem.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

viper28k Last edit in 2014-1-24 19:01:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
harleyhottie
User
Joined 2014-1-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-24 21:39:55 | Show all posts

Love the New Player Rewards System, it is what everyone thought the benefits system should be, and it should have been released first, many players became disenchanted with the game and either slowed down their playing or left over the benefits system.       

The Guardian Angel system is amazing, eggbro had said the preview was pulled because this feature failed testing and would be considerably delayed, so it is amazing to me that only like a week later we have the feature ♥ Thank you.

Advanced gemology is wonderful, and it counts towards the daily point totals, now I know why the point totals required for daily rewards were so high, we were meant to have twice the energy and be able to reach the 1k or 2k points easily and 5k be obtainable with enough of the extra energy cards from guild feasts and things fairly easily.  Again, thank you.        

Now people can see how much I help their gardens and that I never take anything! yay!

Feedback:  the stones/gems socketed in the guardian angel feature need some type of tooltip or explanation please.

Also, We need more angel icons in the Arena Shop  I bought  all the available angels there long ago, and all the set prints I currently need, even getting all the lvl 60 gear prints well in advance, and yet I still already have over 1,000 arena tokens built up.

We need more Angel Icons to spend them on, or a way to trade/convert them into the team arena currency since almost everything in arena shop requires that other currency.

Also, it seems backwards that the icons to unlock the angel require only arena tokens, while the new stones to help buff your angels and the mount feeding potions all require the more expensive team arena currency.       
                        It would make more sense to have the angels require the expensive currency to unlock and the other items the tokens from solo arena.

Angel tears from more sources is wonderful, they have been getting increasingly difficult to obtain from solo dungeons, I can often blitz 20-30 dungeons and clear the cooldown and only get between 0 and 2 angel tears.  Thank you very much.

but even if you don\'t change the currency, please add some more angel icons to buy in arena shop. you could even add some of them in advance so we would have the icon ready to go before the angel is implemented.

Thank you for this update though, this is probably my favorite update since the game went to open beta.

I am disappointed that Angelina, a brand new angel who is fairly new even in the original Chinese game, was implemented before the other angels like Alecta, Mikaela, Fortuna, Nyssa, etc that we already knew were coming because their artwork was on the artwork page when the closed beta version launched.  all 4 of those angels are even in the video trailer for the game.  Yet Angelina was implemented in the game suddenly, and we still don\'t have Alecta and the others yet.

I have been waiting for Alecta since closed beta.  I would even recharge 10 or 20 dollars just to unlock her if that is what it takes.  I just really hope she is either a normal unlockable angel, a vip angel, an angel for the mage/mystic class as the preview for the guardian angel feature suggested, or a cash shop angel,  and hopefully not an event angel.       

Because if Alecta is an event angel, i\'ll never be able to unlock her, considering almost every special event we have had in the game thus far has been heavily gambling related or very over-priced.

Even if she is a GTArcade Club angel I may be able to get her, but if she is an event angel, I won\'t be able to, and that would be very frustrating to not have a chance to get my favorite angel after I\'ve been patiently waiting for her to be introduced ever since closed beta when I began playing, so 2 going on 3 months ago now.  I do not mind waiting longer, even months longer if need be if she is meant to be one of the high power angels, as that would make sense why she hasn\'t been released yet.  But please, when she is released, make her obtainable somehow.  I would pay 1k-2k arena tokens or even 10-20 dollars to unlock that angel if I had to. (I hope she isn\'t that extraordinarily difficult to unlock of course and is available ordinarily through playing the game, but I would pay that if I had to, especially if her in-game version resembles the artwork. )

Oh btw, when the game team gets time, Alecta\'s statue needs corrected.  currently just a placeholder statue/repeat of the Nocturna statue from 2 maps b4 flamesburg(cant remember name) is being used in Nibelung map with Alecta\'s name over it instead of Nocturna\'s.

I realize it will take a lot of time to correct as the statues seem very intricately drawn, just wanted to point it out as a problem.        
    viper28k posted on 2014-01-24 06:01:44     

Translate
Floor reply (0)

harleyhottie Last edit in 2014-1-24 21:39:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
harleyhottie
User
Joined 2014-1-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-24 21:42:04 | Show all posts

theresa.ferbrache posted on 2014-01-24 08:39:55     Excellent Post I agree with everything you said although some people have the Guardian Angel option while others don\'t, on the same server......All the same I agree with everything you posted . Thank you

Translate
Floor reply (0)

harleyhottie Last edit in 2014-1-24 21:42:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viper28k
User
Joined 2013-12-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-24 23:13:45 | Show all posts

theresa.ferbrache posted on 2014-01-24 08:39:55     Excellent Post I agree with everything you said although some people have the Guardian Angel option while others don\'t, on the same server......All the same I agree with everything you posted . Thank you       

theresa.ferbrache posted on 2014-01-24 08:42:04     

Guessing some people haven\'t reached whatever level it unlocks at yet.

Just checked guide/spoiler thread written by player edge from s1. http://community.gtarcade.com/post/2738/
        says guardian angels unlock at level 50.  unsure if that\'s player level or angel level 50.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

viper28k Last edit in 2014-1-24 23:13:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
harleyhottie
User
Joined 2014-1-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-25 00:12:52 | Show all posts

Reply 1# simply.mika.inigo@gmail.com
Seems you are not the only one , since last update 2 of my guild members hace the same issue with sending a ticket , the send button isn\'t sending
Translate
Floor reply (0)

harleyhottie Last edit in 2014-1-25 00:12:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
uuiozi
User
Joined 2014-1-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-25 01:54:07 | Show all posts

how to change warrior in leage of angels?
        for exp: f warrior to m warrior
        plz help meeeeeee
Translate
Floor reply (0)

uuiozi Last edit in 2014-1-25 01:54:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 18:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070573 second(s), 52 queries .