North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42053 Threads / 241132 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2197| Reply: 9

Sexual conversations in world chat

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
teliea
User
Joined 2014-1-22
Last Visited 2017-07-16
Post time 2014-1-28 06:08:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Sexual conversations in world chat Reply:9| View:2197

As I understand it, there are many children under the age of 15 who are playing this game. So why is all this sexual talk going on? I\'m seeing kids who say they\'re 16 and 17 talking nastily to kids who say they\'re 10 and 12. We need moderators in World chat. Consider this my application.

Derek - 24
        IGN - Teliea

I take this kind of stuff very seriously and I don\'t tolerate it in Divinus guild

DjinniS16
Translate

teliea Last edit in 2014-1-28 06:08:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sunshine
User
Joined 2013-12-25
Last Visited 2016-03-23
Post time 2014-1-28 07:01:14 | Show all posts

Hi xiaoxiaorm,we will consider your suggestion carefully,and welcome to report to us about the person who talks nastily.We will deal with it immediately. thanks for your support.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sunshine Last edit in 2014-1-28 07:01:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jessica_helgot...
User
Joined 2014-1-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-28 07:05:48 | Show all posts

Reply 1# sunshine
Go into world chat on S4 and there\'s about 15 kids that need to be kicked out of the game for the way they talk.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jessica_helgot... Last edit in 2014-1-28 07:05:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
teliea
User
Joined 2014-1-22
Last Visited 2017-07-16
 Author| Post time 2014-1-28 07:23:54 | Show all posts

Hi xiaoxiaorm,we will consider your suggestion carefully,and welcome to report to us about the person who talks nastily.We will deal with it immediately. thanks for your support.     sunshine posted on 2014-01-27 18:01:14     
It isn\'t just 1. There\'s tons of them. These kids seem to think it\'s ok to have cyber sex in the middle of a video game chatroom.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

teliea Last edit in 2014-1-28 07:23:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
plague0
User
Joined 2014-1-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-28 07:38:26 | Show all posts

Reply 1# sunshine

Here\'d an example of world chat on S4                               

[World] GingyXD:wuthappened?                                [World] baby:imnot feeling good and i think im going to die                                [World] GingyXD:wut?!                                [World] GingyXD:omg...                                [World] Invy:[Invy]is being kept captive in [TITIANA]’s garden and is asking you tohelp rescue him/her                                [World] baby:                                 [World] GingyXD:ihope you feel better...                                [World] Invy:[Invy]is being kept captive in [TITIANA]’s garden and is asking you tohelp rescue him/her                                [World] baby:thxgingy                                [World] Wickentower:yourfree invy                                [World] baby:thxjp                                [World] baby:lol                                [World] cheyenne:joinelipse now                                 [World] baby:noone wont to join that sh it                                [World] baby:imsorry im just mad right now                                [World] cheyenne:PMme if u need to chat                                [World] cheyenne:                                [World] baby:imgood but thx                                [World] cheyenne:okay                                [World] nailitone:chickennoodle soup or a steamy shower usually makes me feel better, thesteam clears you nasal passages                                [World] baby:idont wont that all i wont is for evey fu cking body to live me the fuck alone                                [World] baby:                                 [World] Plague0:Thenstop responding to them                                [World] baby:shutthe fu ck up                                [World] Plague0:Closethe chat                                [World] horsea:[horsea]is being kept captive in [Speedy]’s garden and is asking you tohelp rescue him/her                                [World] uberkhann:yooukids are so funny                                [World] baby:donttalk to me                                [World] princess:hieveryone                                [World] Plague0:Moreannoying as fu ck than funny                                [World] Wickentower:hi                                [World] Naughtygirl:YoW T F happen when i was f u c k i n g gone                                [World] LMystogan:idk                                [World] Wickentower:noidea                                [World] LMystogan:mesmoking some weed                                [World] Naughtygirl:Whoda f uc k with my sister                                [World] Naughtygirl:StoganSTFU                                [World] LMystogan:fu k  someone is mad                                [World] nailitone:                                 [World]LMystogan:run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                [World] Wickentower:shesaid she felt bad some people told her whet they do to feel bettershe said  for people to leave her alone                                [World] lunahors:imalone im lost                                [World] Wickentower:thensome body went off on her                                [World] Naughtygirl:OMFG                                [World] Wickentower:yea                                [World] lunahors:shutup                                [World] Wickentower:who?                                [World] lunahors:u                                [World] Wickentower:lolno ty                                [World] Naughtygirl:Bi t c h u dont tell ma friend to shutup                                [World] lunahors:utoo                                [World] LMystogan:yeah......whatshe said                                [World] Naughtygirl:Bi t ch lick ma p u s s y                                [World] Wickentower:whatcan you do to make us shut up ?                                [World] lunahors:yhocare
[World] nailitone: 
[World]Naughtygirl:B i t ch dontstart dont ask us to shut up we didnt do anything to u
[World]Wickentower:just what i wasthanking who cares what i say to someone who asked a ?
[World]lunahors:u dont likejoking
[World] Wickentower:ido
[World] Naughtygirl:W TF  r u talking about joking now
[World] lunahors:ok
[World]Wickentower:why i said lol noty]                                [World] Naughtygirl:Bi t ch go lick da V       
Translate
Floor reply (0)

plague0 Last edit in 2014-1-28 07:38:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
teliea
User
Joined 2014-1-22
Last Visited 2017-07-16
 Author| Post time 2014-1-28 07:46:16 | Show all posts

Reply 1# sunshine

Here\'d an example of world chat on S4       

[World] GingyXD:wuthappened?       
                        [World] baby:imnot feeling good and i think im going to die       
                        [World] GingyXD:wut?!       
                        [World] GingyXD:omg...       
                        [World] Invy:[Invy]is being kept captive in [TITIANA]’s garden and is asking you tohelp rescue him/her       
                        [World] baby:         
                        [World] GingyXD:ihope you feel better...       
                        [World] Invy:[Invy]is being kept captive in [TITIANA]’s garden and is asking you tohelp rescue him/her       
                        [World] baby:thxgingy       
                        [World] Wickentower:yourfree invy       
                        [World] baby:thxjp       
                        [World] baby:lol       
                        [World] cheyenne:joinelipse now        
                        [World] baby:noone wont to join that sh it       
                        [World] baby:imsorry im just mad right now       
                        [World] cheyenne:PMme if u need to chat       
                        [World] cheyenne:       
                        [World] baby:imgood but thx       
                        [World] cheyenne:okay       
                        [World] nailitone:chickennoodle soup or a steamy shower usually makes me feel better, thesteam clears you nasal passages       
                        [World] baby:idont wont that all i wont is for evey fu cking body to live me the fuck alone       
                        [World] baby:         
                        [World] Plague0:Thenstop responding to them       
                        [World] baby:shutthe fu ck up       
                        [World] Plague0:Closethe chat       
                        [World] horsea:[horsea]is being kept captive in [Speedy]’s garden and is asking you tohelp rescue him/her       
                        [World] uberkhann:yooukids are so funny       
                        [World] baby:donttalk to me       
                        [World] princess:hieveryone       
                        [World] Plague0:Moreannoying as fu ck than funny       
                        [World] Wickentower:hi       
                        [World] Naughtygirl:YoW T F happen when i was f u c k i n g gone       
                        [World] LMystogan:idk       
                        [World] Wickentower:noidea       
                        [World] LMystogan:mesmoking some weed       
                        [World] Naughtygirl:Whoda f uc k with my sister       
                        [World] Naughtygirl:StoganSTFU       
                        [World] LMystogan:fu k  someone is mad       
                        [World] nailitone:         
                        [World]LMystogan:run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       
                        [World] Wickentower:shesaid she felt bad some people told her whet they do to feel bettershe said  for people to leave her alone       
                        [World] lunahors:imalone im lost       
                        [World] Wickentower:thensome body went off on her       
                        [World] Naughtygirl:OMFG       
                        [World] Wickentower:yea       
                        [World] lunahors:shutup       
                        [World] Wickentower:who?       
                        [World] lunahors:u       
                        [World] Wickentower:lolno ty       
                        [World] Naughtygirl:Bi t c h u dont tell ma friend to shutup       
                        [World] lunahors:utoo       
                        [World] LMystogan:yeah......whatshe said       
                        [World] Naughtygirl:Bi t ch lick ma p u s s y       
                        [World] Wickentower:whatcan you do to make us shut up ?       
                        [World] lunahors:yhocare
[World] nailitone: 
[World]Naughtygirl:B i t ch dontstart dont ask us to shut up we didnt do anything to u
[World]Wickentower:just what i wasthanking who cares what i say to someone who asked a ?
[World]lunahors:u dont likejoking
[World] Wickentower:ido
[World] Naughtygirl:W TF  r u talking about joking now
[World] lunahors:ok
[World]Wickentower:why i said lol noty]       
                        [World] Naughtygirl:Bi t ch go lick da V       
    rathead81@gmail.com posted on 2014-01-27 18:38:26     

[World] Wickentowerwhat can you do to make us shut up ?

lol if I was a mod I\'d show them exactly what I could do to make them shut up. XD *muted for 1 hour* bam. instagram dat stuff. XD
Translate
Floor reply (0)

teliea Last edit in 2014-1-28 07:46:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
teliea
User
Joined 2014-1-22
Last Visited 2017-07-16
 Author| Post time 2014-1-28 23:40:18 | Show all posts

Reply 5# xiaoxiaorm@gmail.com
Is this like a beta version or something?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

teliea Last edit in 2014-1-28 23:40:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eolsunder
User
Joined 2014-1-23
Last Visited 2020-12-28
Post time 2014-1-29 01:05:11 | Show all posts

well like most games, the chat area needs a report function that copies the general current chat conversation, sends it to the staff, so they can review it and ban/punish those who abuse it. ANY general chat function in a game in this day and age should have such a feature.

All it takes is someone to click on a persons name, choose report for abuse and a log is sent to the company. It isn\'t hard.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

eolsunder Last edit in 2014-1-29 01:05:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
teliea
User
Joined 2014-1-22
Last Visited 2017-07-16
 Author| Post time 2014-1-29 12:03:54 | Show all posts

well like most games, the chat area needs a report function that copies the general current chat conversation, sends it to the staff, so they can review it and ban/punish those who abuse it. ANY general chat function in a game in this day and age should have such a feature.       

All it takes is someone to click on a persons name, choose report for abuse and a log is sent to the company. It isn\'t hard.       
    jamesfriel06@comcast.net posted on 2014-01-28 12:05:11     

lmao work that report button! click it like your life depended on it! XD
Translate
Floor reply (0)

teliea Last edit in 2014-1-29 12:03:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 15:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069507 second(s), 50 queries .