North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 5100| Reply: 25

Win Darkspirit Ram in Mount Exclusive!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
whatif
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2019-06-21
Post time 2014-12-10 17:02:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Win Darkspirit Ram in Mount Exclusive! Reply:25| View:5100
        Mount Exclusive
Duration: Dec 11 to Dec 13 (Server Time)
Servers: S 1 to S 657
Description:
Take your favorite Mount with you! In the Mount Exclusive there are 3 Mounts, Reindeer, Inferno Steed and Darkspirit Ram awaiting for you! Which Mount do you want to join your world? Choose one mount and complete tasks, then you can take it into your team!
        You can walk away with one mount per day in Mount Exclusive and use the Mount Bonus Card to swap an extra reward. So be careful, don’t choose a mount that you already had.

Players can get certain mount in the event after finishing the goal.

Reindeer                                                                                                                                                                 Inferno Steed                                                                        
Darkspirit Ram
                                                                                        Recharge 299 diamonds                                                                                                                                                                 Recharge 5000 diamonds                                                                                                                                                                 Recharge 15000 diamonds                                                                        
                                                                                        600 devotion                                                                                                                                                                 Release an Auricion                                                                                                                                                                 Spend 9999 diamonds                                                                        
                                                                                        Challenge 5 times in Team Arena(today)                                                                                                                                                                 Blitz Zodiac 10 times (today)                                                                                                                                                                 Sacrifice 800 Seraph\'s Stone                                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                        Gemology points reach 1500(today)                                                                                                                                                                 Sacrifice 800 Element Crystals                                                                                                                                                                 Erebus points reach 600(today)                                                                       
                                                                                        today                                                                                                                                                                 today                                                                                                                                                                 today                                                                        

-If you have got a mount from the Mount Exclusive event, you can use an Mount Bonus Card to get rewards! And what rewards you can get depends on the mount you have got.

Description:
Meet certain achievements to gain Sapphire and swap Mount Bonus Card for bonus in later event: Mount Exclusive.

Requirements                                                                                                                                                                 Rewards                                                                        
                                                                                        Use Mount Bonus Card*1 and have got 【Reindeer】                                                                                                                                                                 Soulstone x500                                                                        
                                                                                        Use Mount Bonus Card*1 and have got【Inferno Steed】                                                                                                                                                                 Soulstone x1000 and Blessed Stone x200                                                                        
                                                                                        Use Mount Bonus Card*1 and have got【Darkspirit Ram】                                                                                                                                                                 Soulstone x2000 and Blessed Stone x500                                                                        

Note: The bonus card can only be used after you obtain a mount from the Mount Exclusive event.
You can walk away with one mount per day in Mount Exclusive and use the Mount Bonus Card to swap an extra reward. So be careful, don’t choose a mount that you already had.

Angel\'s Quiz
Duration: Dec 11 to Dec 13 (Server Time)
Servers: S 1 to S 657
Description:
- Click on the Angel\'s Quiz icon on the left of the game window to open the event menu.
        - Each day, players can refresh the questions 10 times for free. After each refresh, three new questions will be available. Answer the questions correctly to win a large amount of Gold and Quiz Points.

- Extra refresh attempt can be obtained by using Quiz Voucher. Quiz Voucher can be purchased for Diamonds or Vouchers.

- You can earn extra Points for each correct answer by paying more Quiz Vouchers.
- If the refreshed result matches the specific Angel combos, answer all the 3 questions correctly, and extra prizes and points will be rewarded! The Angel combo can be found under the Reward tab.
        Ranking Rewards:
- Daily Top 20 players who have at least 500 points will get extra Refining Stones; Daily Top 20 players who have at least 1000 points will get extra Seraph\'s Stones.

Place                                                                                                                                                                 Basic Prize(Min Pts: 500)                                                                                                                                                                 Super Prize (Min Pts: 1000)                                                                        
                                                                                        1st                                                                                                                                                                 Refining Stone x500                                                                                                                                                                 Seraph Stone x150                                                                        
                                                                                        2nd-3rd                                                                                                                                                                 Refining Stone x300                                                                                                                                                                 Seraph Stone x100                                                                        
                                                                                        4th-10th                                                                                                                                                                 Refining Stone x200                                                                                                                                                                 Seraph Stone x80                                                                        
                                                                                        11th-20th                                                                                                                                                                 Refining Stone x100                                                                                                                                                                 Seraph Stone x50                                                                        

- At the end of the event, the Top 20 players who have at least 3000 total points or 8000 points will get extra rewards as follows:

Place                                                                                                                                                                 Basic Prize(Min Pts: 3000)                                                                                                                                                                 Super Prize (Min Pts: 8000)                                                                        
                                                                                        1st                                                                                                                                                                 Blessed Stone x300                                                                                                                                                                 Lvl. 8 Dodge+Hit Gem x1, Lvl. 8 Hit Gem x2, Title Flair: Genius (30 Day)                                                                        
                                                                                        2nd-3rd                                                                                                                                                                 Blessed Stone x200                                                                                                                                                                 Title Flair: Genius (7 Day), Seraph\'s Stone x300 and Runestone                                                                                                                                  x1000                                                                        
                                                                                        4th-10th                                                                                                                                                                 Blessed Stone x100                                                                                                                                                                 Title Flair: Genius (7 Day), Seraph\'s Stone x150 and Runestone                                                                                                                                  x800                                                                        
                                                                                        11th-20th                                                                                                                                                                 Blessed Stone x50                                                                                                                                                                 Seraph\'s Stone x100 and Runestone x500                                                                        

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

More exciting events are coming up through Dec 11 to Dec 13, check them out in the in-game How Events menu now!

Translate

whatif Last edit in 2014-12-10 17:02:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
euph cat...
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2014-12-10 17:59:27 | Show all posts

Thank you!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

euph cat... Last edit in 2014-12-10 17:59:27

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2014-12-10 19:57:23

Thank you!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

10000007462440... Last edit in 2014-12-10 19:57:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2014-12-10 19:58:03

Reply 2# \'คุณชาย ก๊อต หล่อน้อยย

Translate
Floor reply (0)

10000007462440... Last edit in 2014-12-10 19:58:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nice_guy8929
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2015-12-28
Post time 2014-12-10 20:15:19 | Show all posts

why there is no free angel anymore on the rewards of angel quiz?. the rewards are very common can even obtain everyday except for the flair and fusion gem, rewards was not like before better and more attracting to pursue the 1st place!. hope u put it back those rewards!.

tnx;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nice_guy8929 Last edit in 2014-12-10 20:15:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelyn
User
Joined 2014-4-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-10 21:08:48 | Show all posts

ADMIN WHAT THE HECK IS YOU DOING TO MY ACCOUNT..YESTERDAY MORNING ;I CANT OPEN MY ACCOUNT..JUST THIS 10 PM RECOVER TO OPEN IT..WHY IS IT...DID YOU HOW MUCH DID I SPEND JUST TO WIN THE EVENT HUH!..HOW CAN YOU SOLVE IT..I ONLY GOT 69K POINTS IM OUT OF TIME TO FINISH..WHY!! HOW CAN YOU REPAY MY SPEND MONEY JUST TO WIN THIS EVENT,,,HOW CAN YOU SOLVE.!!!! TELL ME ...
YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS GAME I RECRUIT ALL MY FRIENDS JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME BUT WHAT HAPPEN WHY IS IT THIS TIME ;I DIDNT OPEN MY ACCOUNT WHATS WRONG DID I DO..I SUPPORT THIS GAME!!BUT ACTUALLY WHAT DID YOU DO..I SAVE ALL JUST TO WIN THIS TYCOON EVENT BUT WHAT HAPPEN,HA!!! I JUST WANT TO PLAY HAPPY BUT YOU GIVE ME VERY SAD ENDING I WANT TO SOLVE IT.!! I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY JUST TO WIN!!!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelyn Last edit in 2014-12-10 21:08:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ayuzawa
User
Joined 2014-9-15
Last Visited 2018-04-22
Post time 2014-12-10 21:27:11 | Show all posts

Annoying. Even this time it will be expensive ! very disappointing . before the holiday , you can make and discounts !
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ayuzawa Last edit in 2014-12-10 21:27:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelyn
User
Joined 2014-4-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-10 21:39:58 | Show all posts

f****g admins we support this but they didnt do their job the issue and the problem of each player..i love this game very much but i hate the way did admin do..we spend a lot of money through support this game.but they cant fix each player problem.i ddnt making a drama but actually i experience f*****g trouble this time but anyone admin making them explain why is it done... i play this game a 8 month but this time im f****g hate the admins..anyone admin online please solve my f*****g issue i repeat i ddnt making drama or lying what i said is what ive experience..all i want is to get my f***g reward that i must!!!!!!!!!ADMINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelyn Last edit in 2014-12-10 21:39:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rinkutajiko ji...
User
Joined 2014-8-20
Last Visited 2017-09-26
Post time 2014-12-10 22:52:35 | Show all posts

in order to get that new mount you must spend diamond right before getting that new mount ?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

rinkutajiko ji... Last edit in 2014-12-10 22:52:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mostafanabil54...
User
Joined 2014-12-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-10 23:16:26 | Show all posts

no u must recharge

Translate
Floor reply (0)

mostafanabil54... Last edit in 2014-12-10 23:16:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-2-29 00:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085726 second(s), 52 queries .