North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 506| Reply: 1

The infamous legendary clown outfit (not yet available)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mug
User
Joined 2016-6-28
Last Visited 2019-02-11
Post time 2017-5-16 05:21:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
The infamous legendary clown outfit (not yet ava Reply:1| View:506
I want to start by saying there is no clown outfit in loa nor do I know of plans to make one but I wanted to bring this topic up for discussion.  The Legendary infamous clown outfit. Not yet in LOA but found in many MMORPG's found online. Usually at the end of the games lifespan many games have released a clown outfit. I have seen it twice in games prior and have heard about such in other games. Not sure if it is an attempt to make some money before the well dry's up or if it is meant to be an insult to the players of these games as when the game dies all that is left is a ton of clowns. The outfits are usually very funny looking and offer higher stats than any other outfit as it seems the devs of these games want to go under with all their players as a bunch of clowns.

So I ask, are there any talks of clown outfits in LOA and if they where to release clown outfits with higher stats than the other cloths (say mythical outfit) and it had a price tag of $50 would you buy it? Lets say the stats are so great it raises your br by 5% of your overall br, would you buy it then? even if it is a sign of the games final month online? or would you stop recharging the second you see a clown outfit with anticipation of the game sinking?

Again this is not going on and LOA has no sign of it going under, but I often wonder each time I see the update when I log in.... Will there be a new clown outfit today? and if there was do I buy it or pack up?  What are your thoughts?  Would you wanna go out as clown status or would you go down with pride rocking your angel wings?
Translate

mug Last edit in 2017-5-16 05:21:19

Support

Mad Ugly Gangsta.....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kirbyroth
User
Joined 2017-5-1
Last Visited 2017-08-11
Post time 2017-5-17 16:49:07 | Show all posts
tempting be funny to see it. normal attack banana motor stun target on hit. ult attack HoNkER BlAsT 5000 stuns all 100% chance xD don't wear headphones on full when you this xP.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kirbyroth Last edit in 2017-5-17 16:49:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-7-5 18:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056733 second(s), 36 queries .