North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2659| Reply: 14

TO THE PLAYERS: READ THIS BEFORE THEY REMOVE IT.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mo`o
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-29 09:56:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
TO THE PLAYERS: READ THIS BEFORE THEY REMOVE IT. Reply:14| View:2659
            It is obvious that those who spend money on the game are displeased with the events that they hold every weekend.   It is way obvious that everything is way over priced.  It is also your own fault.
          Common sense ( and the law of supply and demand) dictates that if you stop buying items at sky high prices the seller has to drop prices or go out of business. You feel mistreated, abused and lied too? You feel that they will not listen to your issues, they don\'t have to.  You are still paying them, hand over fist, for the abuse you receive. As long as that money keeps pouring in they don\'t care what you have to say. Do you guys not understand that the equivalent of $2,000 is what is made in a year by some Chinese house holds?
           Quit your whining, and stop giving them money.  Just F****ing stop! I was spending $800 a week, until it dawned on me I am paying them to act like an AZZ! If you were being paid  hundreds of thousands of dollars to act as please would you quit, no you would not.  Once this sunk in I stopped totally $0 is what they will get from me until there is some major changes in how they do business. VOTE with your wallet and they will listen or go broke.
Translate

mo`o Last edit in 2014-1-29 09:56:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dragondavester
User
Joined 2014-1-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-29 10:05:54 | Show all posts

THIS!! So many people whine and gripe and continue to spend thinking that they\'re continuing payments will be the deciding factor in business models for f2p bonuses. It has to stop now before more folks lacking this common sense pour more money in than has already been done.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dragondavester Last edit in 2014-1-29 10:05:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
killawatt
User
Joined 2014-1-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-29 11:01:31 | Show all posts

i don\'t think they\'ll remove anything. all i do is talk about how ppl shouldn\'t pay much money to this type of game, posts and thread stays up.
        As usual, i love these threads. Sorry to hear they took so much of your money.

Let\'s see, a quote from my favorite link: http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/RaminShokrizade/20130626/194933/
        The game could proceed as a skill game but never does since once one player spends enough money it becomes a money game. At some point players keep raising their antes, hoping that the other players will fold. The “winner” (and loser) is the player that puts in the largest ante. It is not unusual for winning antes to be over $5000, and some Asian game developers that make only ante games like IGG have “VIP” member sections that you have to spend $3000+ per year for the top level of membership.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

killawatt Last edit in 2014-1-29 11:01:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredfedups
User
Joined 2013-12-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-29 11:22:53 | Show all posts

i know a few guys that are 60 that didn\'t spend a dime. They don\'t use those gay 8 year old wings either. Those clowns are lol anyway unless they got them for laughs.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredfedups Last edit in 2014-1-29 11:22:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eolsunder
User
Joined 2014-1-23
Last Visited 2020-12-28
Post time 2014-1-29 22:22:38 | Show all posts

Sorry but again, no one forces you to pay money for the game. What you decide to dish out each month is up to you, and it all depends on what you like. Plenty of people spend a lot of money on on-line games like this because its their hobby, people spend money on their hobby. Some people spend hundreds a month fixing up old cars, some people spend hundreds a month smoking ciggs or drinking/drugs, some people spend hundreds a month on shoes. And then some people who like video games spend hundreds a month on video games.

Spending on a game you like isn\'t bad, you wouldn\'t spend the money if you didn\'t like the game. If you enjoy it and have fun, then you can spend some money on a game. They don\'t force you to give them money, thats your decision.  You spent 800 bucks on this game? Well, personally thats crazy, you can BUY dozens, if not hundreds of games for that price and have a lot of fun, but hey who am I to judge. I remember in the early days of AOL spending hundreds of dollars on a TEXT game lol that charged by the hour.

So lets not complain about game prices, or spending. That is up to the individual. Good conversation on the other hand is nice to maybe point out silly prices, or something that should be adjusted to actually boost spending. Maybe something the Devs or staff can read and go hey, thats a good idea. You never know.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

eolsunder Last edit in 2014-1-29 22:22:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kronus
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2021-03-03
Post time 2014-1-29 22:36:45 | Show all posts

Reply 4# jamesfriel06@comcast.net

You are completely clueless and missing the point he is making. What the OP is saying is that this bs that\'s happening, aka only the spend 200-300$ events is because developers are getting greedy and because other players pay for it. I personally agree with him because it hurts the whole server. How you might ask?

Let\'s take as an example this angelina event. They also had the win the previous events events, aka the typhoon event which was pure BS. A guildmate has spent 400$ and  still did not found enough boxes to exchange for the best clothing item. Why am I giving this example? Because is getting fked here. The cashers that are relying their items on luck just like the new mount, as well as the non-cashers/low cashers that can\'t afford to spend this amount of money. As long as we pay them at these events, we are basically saying \'\'Yes please, we want more stupid events\'\'. More of these will make non-cashers and lower cashers like me quit the game. You might not care, but when the servers become ghosts and have to merge it, will be an issue.

When they finally merge the servers, the paying events will double and every casher will have to keep paying or drop down. You\'ve spent 2000$? Np, 500$ events weekly will multiply. So we should all just rebel and stop paying until they start to listen. I for one will ask my guild not to drop a single cent until they start adding free events.  Maybe my guildmates won\'t listen, but at least I\'ll know that I tried everything .

PS: We are rank 1 guild on S4, so yes we do have quite some cashers.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kronus Last edit in 2014-1-29 22:36:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skio ding
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-29 23:52:37 | Show all posts

agreed
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skio ding Last edit in 2014-1-29 23:52:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shadow cat
User
Joined 2013-12-13
Last Visited 2018-02-28
Post time 2014-1-30 11:35:44 | Show all posts

i know a few guys that are 60 that didn\'t spend a dime. They don\'t use those gay 8 year old wings either. Those clowns are lol anyway unless they got them for laughs.     fredfedups@yahoo.com posted on 2014-01-28 22:22:53     
i really dont cash money in on games much, as games like these arent fair with money.... i havent spent a single PENNY yet
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shadow cat Last edit in 2014-1-30 11:35:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shargun
User
Joined 2013-12-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-30 16:40:51 | Show all posts

Here\'s a little forum thread I prepared about how and why they suck your money so people don\'t get conned as much.
        http://community.gtarcade.com/post/3677/

It is nice to see that in the time I was gone, people have continued to show the same disrespect and mutual hatred of the system that I have. I plan on creating another thread discussing some key points about what I\'ve found that hopefully, will get popularity down and force an emergency paradigm shift for the developers. Especially considering the number of ads that are polluting my Youtube and gaming experience that I\'ve been seeing.

If you want them to lower costs though, rather than get people to not spend, just do what I do and tell people not to waste their time in the first place, removing a large portion of the buying community as well! Although I don\'t really ever plan on spending money on a game like this.

I almost forgot, you really don\'t need to worry about them removing your post. Mod inactivity is at an all time high. I\'ve posted loads of posts and threads with similar ideas and nothing has changed.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shargun Last edit in 2014-1-30 16:40:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
killawatt
User
Joined 2014-1-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-31 05:49:38 | Show all posts

your efforts are admirable, bro, but the dev\'s business plan is set. there will be no paradigm shift, trust me. they know exactly what they\'re doing and how to rake in millions from unsuspecting ppl. Nothing. Will change. Anytime. ever. for this game.

The best thing we can do is never pay, never support, never tell anyone about it, *AND NEVER TOUCH ALL THE OTHER COPYCAT GAMES THAT ARE COMING IN THE PIPELINE*. This is already at least the 3rd copycat import, considering evony and wartune.

But the more posts exposing the deceptive business practices, the better. It should put some dent into the business plans.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

killawatt Last edit in 2014-1-31 05:49:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 06:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067386 second(s), 52 queries .