North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40691 Threads / 232726 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 537| Reply: 5

New skill system

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skillgannon
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-20 07:09:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
New skill system Reply:5| View:537
        I just noticed something on the new skill system

idk if the devs noticed yet, but on the skill page paladins, berserkers and archers can only use part of the skills while mages can fully use all of them

what im referring is that while mage classes sorcerer and mystic can use both matk and patk skills, the warrior classes and archer classes can only use the patk skills

what im saying is that while all patk skills state ATK and when mages equip them the skill use and power is based on their matk base value, the same doesn\'t happen when warriors and archers try to use mage skills

for example a mage can use in full the shadow strike skill which is a PATK skill, but devs changed it to ATK, meaning both matk and patk classes can use it based on their ATK base value.

but archers and warriors cant do the same with mage skills, for example the illumination skill, which is a mage skill doesn\'t come like the PATK skills, it comes stated that only works with MATK making possible to only mages to actually obtain full power from skills of that type

same with joint and finishing moves

in the end mages have 100% use of all patk+matk skills while the warrior and archers cant do the same

I believe to be a tremendously disadvantage towards this 2 classes because mages can obtain using the combination of initial + joint + finishing move both patk and matk skills while the warrior and archers cant do the same

im sorry to say but its highly unfair that the devs gave to magical classes a full advantage against the physical classes which those cant compete against since their atk base is patk, not being able to use MATK based skills...while mages can use both sides

so I wish GTA to fix this to give a equal way of us competing because if this goes on, then GTA will stay on their servers with just 2 classes on supporters and lose 4 classes of supporters by making almost impossible to compete...in my servers even mass lvl 10 VIPs that are of patk classes are having problems with this handicap and some already talk of quiting if the situation isn\'t put in equal terms
Translate

skillgannon Last edit in 2014-12-20 07:09:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sammantha mart...
User
Joined 2014-2-17
Last Visited 2017-12-21
Post time 2014-12-20 07:19:18 | Show all posts

New skill system

i agree as a mage it can be a great disadvantge to those who challenge us that count on patk please even the playing field and get rid of the matk requirement.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sammantha mart... Last edit in 2014-12-20 07:19:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
savioursoul
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-12-11
Post time 2014-12-20 07:23:17 | Show all posts

New skill system

all skills function on the attack of your class regardless of the description.  I restored 800k hp with 400k matk on heal crits with illumination and I\'ve seen comparisons of fireball vs blazing arrow +1.  No class is excluded from any skill.  My main\'s class is hunter and doesn\'t have near the matk to heal that much.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

savioursoul Last edit in 2014-12-20 07:23:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skillgannon
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-12-20 07:34:01 | Show all posts

New skill system

then something is wrong on s33, since we have mages dealing massive healing amounts while warriors or archers, some with 2x patk value then mages matk value cant heal even half of the half of what mages can...and that is with normal heal hits

my main is near 300k patk, im a paladin, and 1.4+ BR and I have mage guildies with 150k or less matk healing 2x more then me, so explain to me then how do they work the same, since a mage with half my atk value can heal 2x more
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skillgannon Last edit in 2014-12-20 07:34:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
savioursoul
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-12-11
Post time 2014-12-20 08:26:50 | Show all posts

New skill system

here are screenshots of my hunter main using ilumination +1

400k patk *.75 = 300k was the number used as the original figure then modified by other skills.  This number looks correct to me.  If you are having a different experience please do take some screenshots to document. the number resored to claw should be the one considered, being that my main is using a frey\'s bow.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

savioursoul Last edit in 2014-12-20 08:26:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-23 22:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057974 second(s), 42 queries .