North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 216| Reply: 1

Some Suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hellbeast
User
Joined 2014-9-20
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-20 23:53:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Some Suggestion Reply:1| View:216
        HI HI ..;
        first i dont know anyone else say that or not but for sure u may think about that too ,, but i say it too so if u know that ignor it or if u think all of them be just a Dream and cant happen let me know it xD ;

1- add PET system like Beast but with this difrent the are not atk it only make some bonus for right class .% crit or % hit .. and and and;
        2- i wish playe on spirt but i dont like female char or maybe girl love play on fighter or knight but not as a male char .. so if we can chose a sex about our char be so nice if it can be ,, but i dont think be xD;
        3- make some trade option not at all but in some mattria we need a lot .. like Skill book tome or GemS ;and can trad with silver;
        4- put one shortcut key for Gems and Enchant at tool bar;
        5- one of my faver this is here the Beast be but its to small chose we have so that was not be cool if u ask me .. add some more beast and let use the Evol lvl beast step by step .. like what ... like this u get one beast and u grow him up its be nice if u can feed him train him in what u want this is so big be i know i have tooooo many Idia bout it if u wish to know xD;
        6- if we have Hunter class be cool be have some skill like fighter and have aoe skill as well .. that was be so nice but i dont think it happen xD;

to be continued...;;tooooo many think i have in my mind;
Translate

hellbeast Last edit in 2014-12-20 23:53:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-29 20:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057469 second(s), 34 queries .