North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40690 Threads / 232706 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 396| Reply: 4

Please help...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
knightshand
User
Joined 2014-3-2
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-23 18:49:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please help... Reply:4| View:396
        IGN: Mykl
        SERVER: GTA 40 FIREPLUMECAGE

ISSUE 1: Double VIP subscriptions.

Seems I have double VIP subscription on the SAME account. Been trying to get BOTH cancelled as to not be double charged.
        Sent in a support ticket on December 16th about this. (Apparently I have 2 vip subscriptions and neither will cancel.)
        The reply i got was Hello there, sorry for the long-delay, do you still want to cancel your VIP now? Let me know if you want.
        Noooo, I want to be double charged for VIP on one account.(Sarcasm here)
        Of course i replied to CANCEL BOTH VIP subscriptions, but no reply or cancellation.

Issue 2:
        Apparently the Santa clothes on the Fest point shop is the OLD one. I assumed it was new event, new year, so new updated clothes. Checked the forums and only info I could find was another player saying that it was the updated one. Bought it and it was not. I now have 2 of the same Santa suits. 8000 points in the event gone. I sent in a support ticket as well as a forum post but still no reply. I understand devs are busy... but event ends on Jan 8th. Pointless to get a refund if the event is over by the time I get it. Or should I just take the hint from the last few posts that there is no support for this game?

Issue 3:
        December 22 recharge event. I attempted to recharge to get the 20k diamonds. Attempted $99.99, payment rejected. NOTE: I use a prepaid visa to recharge. The same prepaid visa I used with no issues 2 days earlier to purchase $99.99. The SAME visa card to pay for my VIP. There is no issue with my card or my bank, but sure, ill humor you. I call bank to see what the issue is, there isn\'t one. No spending limit, no holds, no maximum per day. Its a prepaid visa card, as long as you have funds in there, you can use it. I attempt to recharge again and I get another payment rejected.

I think, hm mabye there isn\'t enough of the $300 I have in there to pay for the $99.99, so i do a small $9.99 charge... goes through fine.
        I do 2 more $49.99 charge and it works fine.
        I then do 1 more $9.99 charge and low and behold, goes through fine.

So the system will let me recharge $100 worth, but not in one shot?
        Sent in support ticket to only be told that I\'m out of luck. I have to recharge in one shot. I was even asked to attempt the recharge again for another $99.99. No, I will not do that again as I already paid bills with the remaining amount and only have $40 left over.

Ok, fine... i guess I\'ll just leave this knife in my back and be on my way .... WAIT ONE MINUTE!

I check the forums and see that someone else has exactly the same issue as me, yet they are promised the 20k diamond bonus. This is completely unfair.;

Please fix this...

Tdlr: after having to type this over multiple times, you dont get one... read from the beginning
Translate

knightshand Last edit in 2014-12-23 18:49:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
reiko90
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-23 20:58:15 | Show all posts

Please help...

Dear player,
        You just created a tread with multiple issues; It\'s better if you post them one by one.
        Also I can see that some of the issues was already reported.
        You also mentioned that one of your issue was similar to a fellow player here and already received his/her compensation. I just want to say that you are not alone who is experiencing this issue so expect that its not going to be fast to compensate all the affected players.
        If you already send a report about each respective issues before then please put the links here so I can check it for updates

P.S.

Reports are being submitted everyday so the fellow player that received his/her compensation already has send his/her request earlier than yours.
        Thank you and happy holidays.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

reiko90 Last edit in 2014-12-23 20:58:15

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
reiko90
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-23 21:52:33 | Show all posts

Please help...

Send the links to me via pm instead.
         Thank you.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

reiko90 Last edit in 2014-12-23 21:52:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
knightshand
User
Joined 2014-3-2
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-12-24 00:18:20 | Show all posts

Please help...

Pm sent, but this post is more detailed...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

knightshand Last edit in 2014-12-24 00:18:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-22 11:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062341 second(s), 40 queries .