North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 647| Reply: 1

REALLY

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starlight279
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2018-07-12
Post time 2014-2-1 06:17:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
REALLY Reply:1| View:647

ok i can understand to a point if u all are busy that you cannot reply to our threads or what not. BUT COME ON it has been almost all day that server 11 has been down. i have seen mods post in other threads , yet when it comes to the threads that is asking for help cause a full server is down and no reply is a bit like a slap to the face. it tells us U DON\'T CARE about your customers and those who spend there MONEY on YOUR GAME. what kind of business practice is this. i  have been in customer service jobs all my life and this is NOT HOW U TREAT UR CUSTOMERS. we pay for a product we expect product to be available when we want it and if not fixed as soon as possible with updates from the mods. but no this isn\'t what u do. you continue to ignore us either that just to lazy to reply to a form or put up a notice on what is going on. something would be nice to show u have seen our problem. i have to tell you i was going to spend money in this game now u lost me. this has proven to me you are JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER company out there WHO DON\'T GIVE A RATS BUTT on there customers or players. maybe if all of server 11 leave and take there money and ask for money back you would care more hmm. a reply would be nice we been waiting all day after all .
Translate

starlight279 Last edit in 2014-2-1 06:17:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 00:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043616 second(s), 34 queries .