North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 668| Reply: 2

Archer Class (rough draft)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
solar flare
User
Joined 2014-5-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-24 06:37:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Archer Class (rough draft) Reply:2| View:668

archer class
        male charactor shall use ranged MATK
        female charactor shall use ranged PATK

skills : ;(1) quick bolt or quick shot (2) rapid fire (3) rough aim (4) vipers bite;
        im bad at nameing skills i know but suggestion are wanted to make the archer class better
        vestments: this how ever is an idea dont have any names to call them yet but the armor vestment is a mix between leather and armor and the vestment weapon would be a small cannon ;(archer class will obviously use a crossbow )

to the developers and all moderators;of knights fable;
        yes i understand the lengths you would have to go threw to impliment this new class make new vestments for it same goes for skills animations movement animations even makeing 2 new charactor modles makeing both different from one another in many different ways aswell i understand the bugs it will bring up to get them to work properly with the game and more headachs this may bring you but please give me a moment to explain the added benefits;
        new class means potential new players more players who are willing to spend money to become vip so you can get upgrade your servers and get new ones to increase play conductivty;
        more people means they will tell there friends and family spreading;more popularity about this game;

and lets not forget about those pretty new lambo\'s or ferrari\'s youve had your eye on for quite sometime (joke)

i hope you will impliment this new class soon aswell as see the potential benefits and not just the ones i badly suggested;

and to my fellow players if youved played as an archer class before or have handled a bow and arrow or cross bow before please leave a vote and a suggestion on how to make the archer class alot better not just for yourself but to make it easier for the developers to make it and so more of your friends can join in on the fun as there favorite class;

I thank you all for voteing and leaving a siggestion if you have;
        IGN: Solar
        Server 1 Knights honor
Single Polls, Total 15 Users voted View Voters
100.00% (15)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote

solar flare Last edit in 2014-12-24 06:37:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
den_nis24
User
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-02-26
Post time 2016-7-2 09:22:25 | Show all posts
  i thick that will not happend bcs its not essey to mack tha char
Translate
Floor reply (0)

den_nis24 Last edit in 2016-7-2 09:22:25

Support

INC;     DENNIS24         METIS(S315)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-28 14:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074133 second(s), 37 queries .