North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1043| Reply: 2

[Strategy] Beast Melee by HieHie

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hiehie
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-25 03:30:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Strategy] Beast Melee by HieHie Reply:2| View:1043
        Hey there, thought I give it a try to give my best on beast melee strategies at least based on my experience.;

Key points that determine wins in Beast Melee
1) Vitality
2) Special Effects
3) Luck

Lets get started !!!

1) Vitality

Vitality is the hit points of your beast. This is based on the quality of the beast or base BR of the beast.

Basicly to increase Vitality points you need to increase Beast BR which come in 2 ways which are

To increase Beast Level/Beast Skill/Beast Bonus

Since increasing beast skill and beast bonus gives such a small amount of BR for the beast, vitality doesnt have a obvious increment,;
therefore just by increasing Beast Level will increase Vitality points;

Or;

To increase Bout/evolve [Note: Only available for legendary beasts, purple beasts cannot bout/evolve!!]

Example: Vitality of corpse commander lvl 40;
(Bout 0 ->; Bout 1) notice the jump in vitality points

2) Special Effects

These effects are available when the Bout is in the beast array. so if you have a beast with Bout 4 you\'ll have all effects available to you to choose from.
        The available effects will be in color if can be chosen for the beast in the array

The choice of effects to which beast is entirely your choice, I\'d suggest to increase hp 20% or 50% to beasts with higher vitality. while debuff reduce % hp on lower beasts and top of the beast array.

3) Luck; YES LUCK!!
Lets talk a little about Beast battle.;

Beasts will battle 1 on 1 based on the beast array set before starting melee.
The beast 1st to 9th will be based on the direction of the arrows below,

Down the list from the right upper corner and then to the left of the screen

So why luck??;
        This is because the combination of vitality and special effects of yours and opponents vary, therefore sometimes its just unlucky that the special effects does not help the battle. So fingers crossed.;

Benefits/Rewards from Beast Melee :;
        To get : Beast Level / Skill / Array Crystals;

All gotten from rankings rewards and Beast Melee Chests;(also drops aura stones very little but better than none)[color

Ranking rewards falls on Sunday reset or monday midnight where your rank if sustained til then, you\'ll able to collect the rewards.

Beast Melee Chests is gotten from winning : 2 or losing : 1 a Beast Melee battle (default 5 tries free daily)

So to get the maximum rewards, do check on timing of event which states the 3 times a day instead of getting 2 Beast melee chests from winning, you\'ll get 3.
        So don\'t forget to watch the game\'s clock for the time to do beast melee.

Happy Beast battling and have fun. I hope these help.;
Translate

hiehie Last edit in 2014-12-25 03:30:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hiehie
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-12-26 12:19:37 | Show all posts

[Strategy] Beast Melee by HieHie

Woops, looks like i missed some tips on beast melee and my guide is mainly about how to increase vitality.

Lets talk about efficient side effects on beasts, and theory on which beast to give.
        Side effects available for all Bout 1-4 and which beast should use them:

Note :;I\'m gonna classify beast vitality to low, medium and high vitality (based on your own beast array)

1) Increase Vitality 20%/50%/100%;
        Increase vitality should be placed on beast with medium/high vitality
        If placed on medium beast vitality : beast would be preferable at the middle rows to maximize reduction of total vitality of opponent
        If placed on high beast vitality : beast would be preferable at beginning or end beasts to maximize kills of opponents

2) Decrease Vitality of opponent 20%/50%
        Decrease vitality side effects should be placed on low/medium vitality beasts
        If applied on low vitality, preferable beast placed on top row or 1st beasts to maximize reduction of first ;beasts vitality.
        If applied on medium vitality beasts, also preferable on top row or 1st beasts to maximize reduction of first beasts vitality.

3) Add battle point +1
        This side effect should be placed on only high vitality beasts, to maximize chance of kill using every battle point available (x3 after side effect activated) [location of beasts does not matter since theres no effect on vitality

4) Reduce battle point opponent -1
        This side effect should be placed on last few beasts with medium vitality (depends on luck since some players dash out their highest vitality beasts first in battle instead of last)

5) Perish together with opponent
        This side effect should be placed on low vitality beasts only, either at the beginning of battle or end (also depends on luck, whether player puts their higher vitality beasts first or last)

All and all my own opinions in beast melee. Since theres so much possibilities, depends on LUCK too.. !! Have fun everyone. hope it helps somewhat.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

hiehie Last edit in 2014-12-26 12:19:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-18 22:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054007 second(s), 36 queries .