North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 3089| Reply: 3

Beast Melee Stragety Guide

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2014-12-25 05:18:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Beast Melee Stragety Guide Reply:3| View:3089

BEAST Melee STRAGETY GUIDE

[ALWAYS CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE]
        1. Introductions.
        2.How to get a beast.
        3.How to get the buffs for the beast
        4.How to increase vitality for the beast
        5.Strategy [where to fight,set up, and tips for beast]

Introductions

Hi my name is Dioni also known as Finalhecate. and im here to introduce a; beast meele guide that will get you going with knowledge of every or most situations of the beast melee fight, we will cover how to get a beast, how to get the buffs for the beast how to increase the vitality of the beast and some strategy that I use to win. There will be some future update of video of the fight on the 12/25/2014 when I get my reset for the battle, as well as one special video for those who wish to see some things visually, so lets get started with the writing and showing.

How To Get Beast

To ge the beast you will need to start saving up a but load of silver, so that you can use it in an exploration system to allow you to obtain beast,; Not all beast will be obtain through the exploration system so ill be covering which are those and where to get them. Let look; at the picture below to see where to obtain our beast. [follow the red highlights]

illustration 1:

in the illustration one you will see where to find your exploration to start gathering these beast that you will need for battle. You will need TONS of silver if you want to collect them all so I advice you stock up. As you continue to look you will notice on the red highlight where to exchange the beast once you have fill the requirement picture as well that you will see which slot filled in will give you what.; So the Purple filling will give you the purple beast as for the Orange Filling [meaning that you completed all the picture fully] you will obtain an orange monster.; Please choose which one you want to use to explore, you will notice a locking system [lock in 3 corner], this is so that you; [while manually aka clicking the explore instead of auto or bulk] will be able to choose the path you require to fill in, The most common use one is the bulk system and usually cost you about 500k silver for one bulk, This method for me is the best cause I really want to bulk up on many different path so I can gather enough beast for my collection and battle.; Once you have gather the necessary filllings of the picture , press the exchange beast option on the left side of the picture and get your beast.; On the bottom right picture of the first illustration picture [the same picture you watching how to get the beast] you will notice there are some icon of beast illustrated there, those right there are the beast you can only obtain through the exploration system so GOODLUCK!!!;

Illustration2:
        In this picture; it will show you the only way to get [as of now] Jester Cat/Tiger Astral/Siren]; The only way as of now to get jester cat and astral tiger is on the CARNIVAL event, and it require GOLDS to get it [lots of it if you want both], so if you have gold to stock up or you actually pay a lot for this game, wait till this event arrive for your needs of beast. As for Siren you will get it by collecting 150k glory which is obtain through battle of the cross server arena system, just click begin and start fighting and collecting, once you have 150k glory you will go to the knight shop and buy your siren beast for battle.

Illustration3:;
        Justs like illustration 2, illustration 3 tells your as of now where to get the Unholy Blood Beast. Which is only for now through the cross server monopoly system, it use to cost 2 badges but I heard it may have increase to 3 now, we have only had one cross server monopoly so far so we will get an update in the future about this. Note: it requires you to either start saving badge from cross or normal monopoly or be lucky enough to win 1s place where you get 2 badges [if it still cost;2 badges I mean, other wise you will have to save up badges for it]...

This ends the; second section of the guide

How To Get The Buffs For The Beast

For lets show you the buffs selections for your beast in an illustration. since this section can get complicated we need to cover everything bit by bit so there is no confusion.
        lets get started; with the first illustration of how the buffs, follow by a picture of two of my beast that obtain the buff and so on.

So these are the buffs, you will obtain a lot of buffs for battle but you will need requirement to obtain them which is BOUT. you will have to obtain BOUT I II III IV to gain specific buffs for your battle..; So how the hell we get Bout? Well lets check below and cover a sub special section about how to get bouts.;

Subsection bout

Lest start with the illustration to show how to get some bouts.

In this illustration you will see where to find your place for beast training to obtain the bouts.; You will need a couple of thing.; First choose the desire beast to bout. than level the beast level/skill/bonus to the requirement; [level 1 = 40 of each; lvl 2 =60 of each lvl 3=80 of each and so on] once you have meet this requirement you will need scrolls which are obtain two ways, you either get the scroll again that you gain for your beast in the exploration or through events, once you have obtain the scrolls you will go the the window of the Training Data, drag the scroll and add it to the Item already placed, than click GET to increase the level of your beast, the bottom right picture tell you how much exp to gain each bout...

Now to show an illustration below to show how to do it step by step.

Go to exploration and fill it up. Than press upgrade beast to use all of them and transform the picture that is there into stones. stone has its own color and the picture has the color corresponded with the stones, if you using the upgrade beast you will obtain everything that is in the picture, if you choose not to do it this way there is another way you can do it, which is basically picking each picture that has the corresponding color you want [green=Spirit;;,; Purple = Energy; , Orange=Aura] and once you click on them and click ok you will take everything in that fragment except ONE,; one will be left.; This is good incase you have way to much stone but you don\'t want to lose the whole picture incase you want to stock up on 5 attemps to get a different kind of beast instead of doing it one by one when you fill the whole picture.; Ontop has the illustration so you can understand it.

once you have done this head back to the beast tab, you than will look at the right of the screen and either select upgrade which Is single by single or bulk which is everything you have in stock to be all used up.. once you have that the beast will level up to the corresponded level that; the stone gave it. once you reach your first level 40 you than can use the scrolls to train them. but first on the below end part you will see each type of scroll, there are the scroll you obtain through the beast, because you gain scroll first to obtain beast than you use those scroll to summon them . those same scroll are use to level up the beast to gain your bouts..; each scroll on the illustration above shows the amount you will gain, you will gain 5 for the normal purple scroll beast,; 100 for any orange beast scroll, and specified amount for scroll that tell you how much you going to get, as well as if you use a scroll of the same type of beast you are trying to level up, you will gain double the exp. so a firefurydragon orange scroll will give 200exp to a firefury dragonlord; instead of 100 exp

head to the beast training, the scroll that Is in your inventory will automatically appear; in the Item can be placed Box. drag it up to the Item already placed box and click training. once you have done this keep doing so with all your scrolls until you gain your first bout..; Keep going until you gain all the bout you want [but remember you need a lot of scrolls for lvl 3 and lvl 4 and right now I haven\'t seen anyone as to THIS DATE posting having a lvl 3 bout]

CONGRATULATION YOU OBTAIN YOUR FIRST BOUT

Now that you have your bout you may obtain the buffs you need which is corresponded to the bout you obtain. so far I have lvl 2 bout so that means all the previous lvl 1 default and lvl 2 bout buffs are active and at my disposal.. later on I will show you where I placed them in my stragety section below.

This end the 3rd section of the guide.

How to increase vitality for the beast

To increase the vitality[health] of the beast you will need to increase the beast Bout, once they reach 1st bout they gain a boost to their vitality , the more bout the more health. also one of the primary ways to increase your beast hp Is to increase their skills and I will show you this in illustration form so you that you believe by seeing.

Picture in order,; beast its transformed so basically lvl 1 no skill level nothing just plain out of the brand new factory, than I increase the level using the bulk system. now the beast from 1401 becomes; 2036, than I increase the bout to level 1 and the hp increased beautifully to 2432.. You may wonder how the hell you are seeing a lot of beast in the game that are lower level with higher hp.. well did you know that a lvl 65 green beast = lvl 70 orange beast in the Leveling; part? well many people level up their lower side for more stones that they have, some keep their strongest one with the highest level and bout while the lower one gets stones.. This means they will have a full set of powerfull beast even from the weaker version of the beast [green/blue] to lower your opponent enough for their strongest beast to kick your BUTT!......

So if you want to have a good set of vitality. start leveling them babies and bout them. higher bout= higher gain of vitality [as for the purple beast level them up]
        Note: I haven\'t pay attention on the type of Crystal stones if it increase the hp, In my guess it should but ill have it updated on the last section tomorrow.

This ends the 4th section of the guide.

Stragety

In here im going to explain some strat I use to win and my formation set up. Note: that sometimes things changes and you will have to come accustom;to the enemies movement. some times about 30+ people change your set up and if you repeatedly keep seeing some change that last for a day you will have to customize your set up to defeat your enemies

first illustration to show my set up.

I use my second strongest first with the *vitality restore after alive* buff so that on the first go if he has one of those beast who has good vitality increase buff;or decrease buff, my beast will defeat it and fully restore to normal for 2 wins in a row. I than use beast that has increase buff and decrease buff [I use increase on good hp beast] after this I have a set up if you notice that a 900hp beat will weaken another beast so that the 1203 kills it;. sadly I don\'t have a 3rd strongest in here other wise i would give my second strongest the 3 round buff and my; 3rd strongest the vitality restore after alive buff... i keep the same set up until my last and strongest beast who claims the win, with a 50% increase buff securing the win....;

This set up is good so far but will not defeat player who heavily invested on their beast and have more beast collection [astral tiger and unholy blood] anything with the same lvl set up you should beat. people ask me why haven\'t i given my strongest the 3rd buffs, well i can i actually can give him the 3 round buff but i will have to switch him to the front so that it kill most beast before it dies, since some player may have their strongest in the end, if my 4100 fight a 50%hp increase buff 3000 it will lose by 400 hp points and you don\'t want that to happen.

some times you will notice that only one opponent comes up cause its late than you can change your set up to defeat his as a counter.. you usually have to play around but for me im keeping this set up until i see someone else using it than ill have to change it..

so you can go the backdoor way or the beserker way,;

backdoor= last strongest beast has 50% buff and ready to win it
        beserker= Your strongest beast has the 3round buff and goes in the front line to destroy; 3 monster ahead of you.

either; way the choice are yours and there are more choice you can choose once you unlock the 3rd bout.. even as it is now there are many choice you can do one that people use and i find it kinda; amusing [they put all their weakests in front lowering the turns since beast only has 2 turn [unless they have the 3 round buff] to fight. thus having their strongest in the back to try to secure a win, since it twice but i still won so i didn\'t mention it on my set up]

NOTE: you have to hit edit array to put your beast inside once you have done and have all the beast in side with the right buffs and all, HIT BACK for the system to update and keep your group setup the way you wanted it. [skip in buff
[color

This ends the 5th section of the guide.

BONUS FEATURE

MANY EVENTS give these stones, but to have a better look for stones the first one is in exploration and the second on is in Allience battle.the cost is pretty ok but for stone like aura the cost is perfect and it give 5k worth.

Always do the beast battle with the bonus timing, you can see the times on the screen of the daily

Why do i need to care about beast melee , its just a waste of time...
        No actually the beast meele has its own reward and that more stone more power

One the second post below tomorrow i will obtain video of the battle so you may watch. for now this is the end of the guide and if you have any confusion or any questions just ask and ill answer it.

Thank you For reading and i hope you enjoyed it.

Lastly;;; TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOWWW

Translate

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-25 05:18:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2014-12-25 05:24:37 | Show all posts

VIDEO UPDATE
This post last edited  By dioni at 2014-12-25 02:27:52

http://youtu.be/sHeKm_BBpzU   heres the video of the battle in beast melee [make sure to watch always on 720p-1080p for better quality]

I also confirm that crystal for skill, and level bonus inside the Beast training will allow your beast vitality to increase the more stone you add. so for the sake of information I will put it down

As you read the guide you already know or should know how to get to this point. you will need beast stone.  Green=skill, blue=level, and Purple= Aura [this one is at lvl 80/80/80 and bout III so not to worry about this one since it take to long to get there].. Once you have any of these stone available you will press train or bulk and use them up, this will increase your beast vitality...  

These stone are obtain with gold[not a good way], with the reward from beast melee[see I told you its good to win and battle], with events like the one we have now christmass,monopoly, and many other events,.. so start gathering those crystal and start using them  [remember you can only use crystal if you have the corresponding bout.   bout I opens  the skill crystal. bout II the level crystal and bout III the aura crystal Menu..

Update
This post last edited  By dioni at 2014-12-28 22:17:09

since people PM me about what a beserker looks like [illustration] I set up a video for ya

Enjoy

UPDATE

SHOP SYSTEM

when losing or winning you will no longer receive a chest or a box that give your crystal for your beast. Instead you will receive a scroll that look like the above picture. this scroll will be use as currency for the new shop in the beast melee, you will receive 6 for winning 4 for losing. after that you may use it as the scroll as currency and buy what ever you wish from the shop, this will contain a bag of silver [500kworth]  stone casting  of any 3 color you choose to buy [500 worth]  crystals [1x each] and wisdom card [100kworth]   when I say worth that the value inside that it give not the cost for it. the cost can be found also above the illustrated picture..

Good luck
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-25 05:24:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2014-12-29 15:59:18 | Show all posts

This 3rd post is reserve for any future update they may come incase the other two fills up
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-29 15:59:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-23 22:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094171 second(s), 38 queries .