North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 948| Reply: 2

[Strategy] Poke-... I mean Beast Melee!!! Fight!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ish★™
User
Joined 2014-7-30
Last Visited 2017-03-20
Post time 2014-12-25 15:30:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Strategy] Poke-... I mean Beast Melee!!! Fight! Reply:2| View:948

CONTENT
        Introduction
        Game Mechanics
        Strengthening Vitality
        Battle Formation/Bonus Skills
        Sample Situations

Hi my name is LadyAerith A.K.A. Ishtar/Comic-Sans (I love thefont sorry~). Welcome to my Pokem- errr I mean Beast Melee Strategy Guide. Iwould be posting up how Beast Melee works. There will be limitations on thispost which as How to start a Beast Melee and Ranking Rewards.
        Soooooo let us….. BEGIN
        Bonus: Who\'s That Poke- I mean Beast!! Darn It... >__< ( Answer is at the end of the strategy)

What is Beast Melee? It’s like a Battle Trading Card Gamebut in a more strategic way. In beast melee you will be using your Beasts thathas already been summoned and can be put in the array which consist of 3 rowsand 3 columns.( Explanation of How the Array Works will be in the BattleFormation Content)

Welcome to BML101 where I will tell you how Beast Meleeworks. This will be short.
        Each player has 9 slots to deploy their Beasts. Each beastwill have Hit Points/Damage or to be exact their Vitality and has 2 Turnsavailable to fight if they are able to survive. Whoever defeats all the beastof the opponent will be declared as the winner of the match.

So how does this work? Vitality are the Damage and Hit Pointsof your Beasts. If you want to increase your Beasts Vitality better work onupgrading your Beast Stones and especially Evolution. Evolution or mostly called Beast Training are only accessibleto Legendary (Orange) Beasts. Getting them to Bout I will highly Increase theirVitality which will be about 2k. Getting them to Bout II well that’s morelikely to be 3k and Bout III (Which I have never seen yet) Is almost 4k. HigherQuality of Legendary Beasts will give them more Vitality than normallegendaries (Siren, Jester Cat, Astral Tiger, Unholy Blood Wolf).
        Before you get them into their Evolution level/Bout levelthere are certain requirements you must meet.
        Bout I - each stones must reach LVL 40
        Bout II - each stones must reach LVL 60
        Bout II - each stones must reach LVL 80

Now to discuss how the Battle Formation Works. As statedabove in the Introduction. The Array consists of 3 Columns and 3 Rows. Thefirst set of beast (1st row to the right) will be your front lineupto battle the opposing enemies. Once they run out of Vitality or battle turnsthe next beast will fight. After the first row are empty the second set ofbeast (2nd row in the middle) will fight until it reaches to thelast set of beasts (3rd row in the left).
        In this image, this is my current Lineup for my Array. Thereare different ways or methods to form your lineup. As for mine I put all of mypurple on the 1st and 2nd the rest on the back where allof my stronger beasts will be my last stand of defense and offense. If you are satisfiedon how strong your beasts are then you can click “Auto Deploy” and all of yourbeasts and the skills will be automatically set.

Speaking of Skills I still haven’t discussed it yet.
        Sooooooo…..
        For the Beast Skills/Special Effects there are certainrequirements before you can use them.
        For Example.
        Battle Round +1 requires you to have a Bout 2 beasts atleast one.
        Other skills needs for you to have a Bout 3-4 beast beforeyou can unlock them.
        Now where do I put these skills? I’ll be putting somedescriptions (See Image Above)
        Skills Currently available for my lineup:
        Vit 20% - Increases your beasts vitality by 20% for only whoequipped it (Requirements-None)
        Vit 50% - Increases your beasts vitality by 50% for only whoequipped it (Requirements-Bout II)
        Battle Round +1 – Gives your beast an extra turn to keepfighting (Requirements- Bout II)
        Opposite vitality 20% - decreases total vitality of an enemybeast by 20% (Requirements – None)
        Vit Restoed – If your beast survives the battle it’svitality will fully restore, can only happen once (Requirements – Bout I)

Battle#1 (Lose)

Well as you can see all of the enemy\'s strongest beast are on the front row which means I\'ll get wreck early seeing that they have 3k-4k Vitality Points, so definitely I lost.

Battle#2(Win)

Deeeeefinitely won on this Battle, seeing that he has only one strong Beast and having the advantage due to having a 50% Vit Up Skill on my Gilded Griffin making my party to survive long.

Overall: From what I have stated having different lineup methods and strong party or not, there will be times you\'ll still lose due to an enemy can counter your lineup. So there are no worst or best lineup for Beast Melee, just be creative or strategic you\'ll be having fun experimenting on this ~

That would be pretty much all I could say. Without further a do Goodluck and have fun on Beast Melee!

Cheers,
        LadyAerith

BONUS !!!! IIIIIIIIIIIITTTSSS SIIIIIREEEEN! ^0^

[color
Translate

ish★™ Last edit in 2014-12-25 15:30:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mark polis
User
Joined 2014-7-18
Last Visited 2016-07-20
Post time 2014-12-25 23:34:14 | Show all posts

[Strategy]Prepare Your Poke-...I mean Beasts!!

;nice poke oh i mean beast; and good job

Translate
Floor reply (0)

mark polis Last edit in 2014-12-25 23:34:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-21 19:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057398 second(s), 36 queries .