North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5391 Threads / 24956 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 277| Reply: 1

[BUG]: wrong aligment of the "ritual Summon" – Hero Summoner

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
etms51
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2019-12-04
Post time 2017-5-18 16:18:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
[BUG]: wrong aligment of the "ritual Summon Reply:1| View:277
Description: When i click on this character called as "Hero Summoner", the game shows a new interface where there is a button of this service called as "Hero summoning".
Here the game shows an another screen where on the "ritual summon" there is a text which isn't alignment on this right card. But a part of this text comes out from the card.
At the middle between two cards, there is a progress bar of the mana if you use this summoner for each heroes. Here there is a truncate text into italian language (Screenshot 1)
If i change into english language of the game, i can which these two text are okay, without issues (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:
1)I login into my account
2)I wait which my character is loading
3)I click on this character called as "Hero summoner"
4)the game shows a new interface window where there is a button called as "Hero summoning" and i click on this button
5)Here the game shows an another screen where on the "ritual summon" there is a text which isn't alignment on this right card. But a part of this text comes out from the card.
6)At the middle between two cards, there is a progress bar of the mana if you use this summoner for each heroes. Here there is a truncate text into italian language (Screenshot 1)
7)If i change into english language of the game, i can which these two text are okay, without issues (Screenshot 2)

1.a)Text comes out from the edges of the right card: "4 evocazioni al prossimo eroe leggendario!" (*)
(*)PS: In this case the variable of the number of times to guarantee a Leggendary heroes" comes out from the card into italian language. To fix this problem you need to align this text all within this card like what was found if the game was in English language..

1.b)Truncate text shows: "Reperibile attraver" (*)
Right text: "Reperibile attraverso il rituale"
English translation: "Added by Ritual"
Alternative text: "Aggiunto dal
                               Rituale"

(*)PS: In this case the word "attraverso" is truncated because there is not need space, in this case you can make a new layout  such as Alternative text suggested.

Nickname: etms51
Server: S020 – Pyrona
ID USER: 2321310020
Platform: Bigpoint
Browser: Google Chrome v. 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
Flash player version: v. 25.0.0.171
Language: Italian
Size Monitor: 1366x768 (Fullscreen)
Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
Version game: V.2.24.0

Screenshot:
Image 1 =>
Image 2 =>

PDF LINK:

I hope which your developer fix this truncate text, and make align on the right side this text which comes out from the edges on the "ritual common" card.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

etms51 Last edit in 2017-5-18 16:18:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
madhu - jm
User
Joined 2016-11-21
Last Visited 2017-07-11
Post time 2017-5-20 04:59:14 | Show all posts
Hi,

I forwarded your information to the dev team. Thank you.

Madhu - Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

madhu - jm Last edit in 2017-5-20 04:59:14

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-13 12:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047186 second(s), 36 queries .