North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 574| Reply: 1

Beast Melee Strategy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chaotic13
User
Joined 2014-5-26
Last Visited 2017-03-11
Post time 2014-12-25 23:44:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Beast Melee Strategy Reply:1| View:574
        Beast Selection
        Of course the first thing you should do is to choose 9 beast from your collection that you want to use, make sure to pick all of your legendary beast since they have higher vitality and you should upgrade them if you got some extra resources to increase their vitality.

If you have one of those beast in the 3rd column you already have a good advantage since they naturally have higher vitality than the other legendaries.

Placement of your Beast and Buffs
        As i mention earlier you can pick 9 beast to be used in the melee

The most important thing in the placement is where you put your legendaries since their positions can help if your opponent have better beasts than you. I prefer putting 1 legendary in first column to get some advantage against your opponent and put the remaining legendaries at the last column to make sure that you won\'t fell short if the match is close.

These are all the buffs you can get in the beast melee:

Placement of you Buffs
        As you guys can see in the image i put 3 buffs on the last column since that way you will definitely have the advantage on buffs in the last part of the match specially if both you and your opponent only have 3 beasts left, I put 1 buff each on 1st and 2nd column to make sure that you won\'t be losing that much before you get the advantage in the last column.

Thanks For Reading My First Guide...and Merry Christmas^^
Translate

chaotic13 Last edit in 2014-12-25 23:44:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-29 19:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050888 second(s), 34 queries .