North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40703 Threads / 232833 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 373| Reply: 2

Fixed the Mysterious Candy Bug???

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sinfully/devil...
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2017-04-14
Post time 2014-12-26 03:19:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fixed the Mysterious Candy Bug??? Reply:2| View:373
if you fixed this, then do us all a favor and put the bug back!! cause now when i click on somebody in transformed state I DONT even get gold let alone when somebody clicks me and i get the mail that says I get reward and still dont get a thing;;what a flippin joke.... thanks for an UNMERRY christmas on the game
Translate

sinfully/devil... Last edit in 2014-12-26 03:19:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jjunkker
User
Joined 2014-4-9
Last Visited 2017-03-07
Post time 2014-12-26 03:35:41 | Show all posts

Fixed the Mysterious Candy Bug???

Yeah they fixed the Bug alright .. so that no one gets anything instead of both players getting something. Put the Bug back .. you haven\'t fixed anything and only made it worse for everyone. DO you realize you can get sued by an International Law Firm for Falsely leading players to believe that this game is not a cash game, fraudly leading players to believe that support is there for us, and all other kinds of things. And mostly that this is an ADULT GAME and if so why is there so many children on it? Did they go to some place to finding the game or find like most of us ..FB saying it was an ADULT ONLY GAME and may have material not suitable for children.; I have been checking into a LAW SUIT against LOA, GTArcade, and other sites holding this game. Just to let you know. Do you really want me to start posting The LAWS on here governing games like this?? Letting every one know they can get every cent back minus 15% of the total of whatever they spent and time consumed by being on the game and you the owners, DEVS, TECHS, and others have not done your job since coming out of BETA!!! Once Out of BETA this game should be running like a fine oiled machine .. and that is not what the players have gotten. And if LOA thinks of just shutting down and never opening .. well a bigger law suit can be filed and every player on the site, even those that quit a long time ago, can and will be awarded a monetary value equal to a bigger amount then what they would get if LOA stayed open. Please continue to frustrate me and tick me off. Make me wait days for answers or items I purchased and continue to ruin the Holidays and other events that are special. All I need is any more excuses ... here I\'ll even supply you with my in game information .. the rest you already have .. and this is no threat .. it\'s a promise.
        IGN Creature1776
        Server Astazi S138
        GTArcade
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jjunkker Last edit in 2014-12-26 03:35:41

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-29 19:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091509 second(s), 36 queries .