North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5391 Threads / 24956 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 442| Reply: 2

[Bug]: Astral Divine – Mount

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
etms51
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2019-12-04
Post time 2017-5-18 17:55:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Bug]: Astral Divine – Mount Reply:2| View:442
Description: When i want to make this new minigame called as "Astral Divine", I click on the "Mount" button on the right side on the main menu of the game, the game shows an another window where there are different mounts, on the right side there is a yellow link called as "Astral Divine".
If i click on this yellow link, the game shows an another screen. Here you can make some Astral Divine.
On the left side there is a text which it is partially truncated.
On the right side where there are the avatar, there is a button with 300 diamond, this text has a overlapping issue because these text are too long.
An another text i don't see the attempt max of the Astral Divine because they are hidden from the main menu of this screen. (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
1)I login into my account
2)I wait which my character is loading
3)I click on the "Mount" button on the main menu of the game at the bottom-right side
4)The game shows an another window where there are different mounts
5)At the top-right side there is a yellow link called as "Astral Divine" and i click it
6) the game shows an another screen. Here you can make some Astral Divine.
7)On the left side there is a text which it is partially truncated.
8)On the right side where there are the avatar, there is a button with 300 diamond, this text has a overlapping issue because these text are too long.
9)An another text i don't see the attempt max of the Astral Divine because they are hidden from the main menu of this screen. (Screenshot 1)

2.a)Truncate text shows: "Puoi ottener" (*)
Right text: "Puoi ottenere"
Alternative text: "Poss. Premi"

(*)PS: In this case the text "ottenere" is partially truncated because this text is too long hovewer there are more space on the left side (are completely empty). If the developer don't want to show the correctly translation, you can use the alternative text.

2.b)Overlapping text: "$icon_diamond 300 Pesca diaman" (**)
Right text without issue: "$icon_diamond 300 Pesca diamantina"
Alternative text: "$icon_diamond 300 Pesca diam"

(**)PS: In this case the value of diamond "300" and the word "Pesca" are overlapping because the text of this text is too long. To fix this issue you must reduce the italian translation and you can use the alternative text where this translation is minor for 2 character, and i think which this edit is working. The variable "$icon_diamond" is only the icon of the cost of diamonds if you want to click on it.

2.c)Truncate text and overlapping text: "Tentativi di pesca dia. Rim" (***)

(***)PS: In this case this text has an issue, i don't see the attempts of the divine astral diamond because this text is too long and i part of this text is under the main menu of this minigame.
Here or change completely the design of the main menu button.
I have a solution for it, the main menu will be moved on the right side on the vertical position instead of  horizontally position.

Nickname: etms51
Server: S020 – Pyrona
ID USER: 2321310020
Platform: Bigpoint
Browser: Google Chrome v. 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
Flash player version: v. 25.0.0.171
Language: Italian
Size Monitor: 1366x768 (Fullscreen)
Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
Version game: V.2.24.0

Screenshot:
Image 1 =>

I hope which these three issues will be fixed very soon, because there are more screen into italian language which i don't see well these wrong interfaces.

Translate

etms51 Last edit in 2017-5-18 17:55:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
madhu - jm
User
Joined 2016-11-21
Last Visited 2017-07-11
Post time 2017-5-20 04:58:29 | Show all posts
Hi,

I forwarded your information to the dev team. Thank you.

Madhu - Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

madhu - jm Last edit in 2017-5-20 04:58:29

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
madhu - jm
User
Joined 2016-11-21
Last Visited 2017-07-11
Post time 2017-6-15 08:19:45 | Show all posts
Hi,

The dev team has responded that they will make the necessary improvements to the translations.

Madhu - Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

madhu - jm Last edit in 2017-6-15 08:19:45

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-12 05:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060223 second(s), 37 queries .