North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 580| Reply: 4

MAZE BUG FOR SOME NOT ALL [you have beenwarned]

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2014-12-26 04:06:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
MAZE BUG FOR SOME NOT ALL [you have beenwarned] Reply:4| View:580

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/44823/#

here is a link of my bug thread. IF YOU ATTEMP IT AND GET STUCK ITS your fault if you have seen this thread. I did 2 alt in different server and they can do it. than I did an it on my main and couldn\'t do it, it get stuck in battle. I also did it on my alt revengehecate and he got stuck as well... you have been warned...;

http://youtu.be/gVMzqr1Ye4U?t=3m53s;; good luck..

EDIT

IF YOU HAVE THE BUG REPORT IT IN THE LINK ABOVE MY THREAD. KEEP IT CLEAN [organize ] so issue can be fixed quicker thanks]

EDIT.
        alittle SUGGESTION. STOP THE UPDATES.. STOP THE NEW THINGS. STOP IT LOL...   NEW UPDATE= NEW BUGS. I BEEN IN SUPPORT AND BUG THREAD STALKING THE CRAP OUT OF IT. YOU HAVENT FIX ALL THE ISSUE AND ITS GETTING PILED UP, I EVEN TRY HELPING ORGNIZING BY PUTTING THEM ALL TOGETHER IN ONE THREAD[beats transformation bug], STOP MAKING NEW UPDATES... ITS THURSDAY[COMMONSENSE] FRIDAY TOMORROW [ALREADY FOR SOME]  NEW FEATURE=NEW BUGS . YOU DONT WORK ON SAT OR SUN. YOU WILL GET A EVEN BIGGER PILE OF WORK ON MONDAY. THIS WILL REPEAT ITSELF UNTIL YOU CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE... STAPH........... IT .......XD....... [[cracking myself up while writing this with a smile lol] there are still bug to be fix some 10 days old some 5-7 days old ...... fix bugs first.. THAN MAKE MORE BUGS FOR YOU TO ENJOY FIXING

I forgot to mention you also going to merge on 29th...

the bug we having now before sat and sun comes plus the bug potential on merging =

well yeah  XD

Translate

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-26 04:06:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sylar69
User
Joined 2014-6-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-26 10:32:52 | Show all posts

;;;;                        http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/44823/#        

here is a link of my bug thread. IF YOU ATTEMP IT AND GET STUCK ITS your fault if you have seen this thread. I did 2 alt in different server and they can do it. than I did an it on my main and couldn\'t do it, it get stuck in battle. I also did it on my alt revengehecate and he got stuck as well... you have been warned...;         

http://youtu.be/gVMzqr1Ye4U?t=3m53s;; good luck..        

EDIT        

IF YOU HAVE THE BUG REPORT IT IN THE LINK ABOVE MY THREAD. KEEP IT CLEAN [organize ] so issue can be fixed quicker thanks]        

EDIT.        
                        alittle SUGGESTION. STOP THE UPDATES.. STOP THE NEW THINGS. STOP IT LOL...;; NEW UPDATE= NEW BUGS. I BEEN IN SUPPORT AND BUG THREAD STALKING THE CRAP OUT OF IT. YOU HAVENT FIX ALL THE ISSUE AND ITS GETTING PILED UP, I EVEN TRY HELPING ORGNIZING BY PUTTING THEM ALL TOGETHER IN ONE THREAD[beats transformation bug], STOP MAKING NEW UPDATES... ITS THURSDAY[COMMONSENSE] FRIDAY TOMORROW [ALREADY FOR SOME]; NEW FEATURE=NEW BUGS . YOU DONT WORK ON SAT OR SUN. YOU WILL GET A EVEN BIGGER PILE OF WORK ON MONDAY. THIS WILL REPEAT ITSELF UNTIL YOU CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE... STAPH........... IT .......XD.......;[[cracking myself up while;writing this with a smile lol];there are still bug to be fix some 10 days old some 5-7 days old ...... fix bugs first.. THAN MAKE MORE BUGS FOR YOU TO ENJOY FIXING        

I forgot to mention you also going to merge on 29th...        

the bug we having now before sat and sun comes plus the bug potential on merging =        

well yeah; XD        

;;; dioni posted on 2014-12-25 15:06:44;;;;

Same here i was stucked in loading for a battle and wont push through wasted 150 stamina here since i closed my browser and you can continue it anymore and u need to start all over again. thats really a waste
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sylar69 Last edit in 2014-12-26 10:32:52

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2014-12-26 11:10:30 | Show all posts

@sylar plz make sure you use the link or make a bug request [ preffered to use one of the existing thread to report your bug for compensation and fixes]
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-26 11:10:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnel maldo
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2017-07-28
Post time 2014-12-26 12:25:35 | Show all posts

im traped in the maze where i cant get out.Now waiting for the time to run down
Translate
Floor reply (0)

johnel maldo Last edit in 2014-12-26 12:25:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-28 16:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056918 second(s), 40 queries .