North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16214 Threads / 73029 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 283| Reply: 1

s675 Xmas Event Issues

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tuchtbylov
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-27 01:32:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
s675 Xmas Event Issues Reply:1| View:283
        Ok here are some issues s675 is facing concerning the Candy Canes, Lollipops, Loralei\'s Wardrobe and Treasure Maps.
        1st - Lollipops ;and Super Lollipops - Do not see any Event or place on s675 to use these to increase Snow Queens points or Exp.
        2nd - Silver Candy Canes - says its an item required for Lumpy Christmas Stocking - nothing on s675 to explain this or to use these items.
        3rd - Loralei\'s Wardrobe - Have in my inventory the Aureus to be spent in Loralei\'s Wardrobe but their is no option to use the Aureus there. ;Only options avaliable are Diamonds, Vouchers and Lottery - needs to be fixed.
        Treasure Map Pieces- Have those also in my Inventory but their is no Event on s675 to use these map pieces to go on a Treasure Hunt - so on s675 we are missing the Treasure Hunt Event-;
        So far these are the items I have in my Inventory but can\'t be used because on s675 we are lacking the events to be able to use them. lease look into s675 issues with these events and fix the issues.
        If anyone else is having issues on s675 that I haven\'t posted please add so they know what is missing.

Thanks -;
Translate

tuchtbylov Last edit in 2014-12-27 01:32:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-26 01:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050578 second(s), 34 queries .