North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1673| Reply: 36

ECONOMIC EVENT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2014-12-27 01:57:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
ECONOMIC EVENT Reply:36| View:1673

EconomicEvents.

;

The worldof knight of fable has turned upside down and we need your help for thiscrisis,; cities has gone to waste, foodis scarce, and the economical crisis still continues.; Alliance of Knight’s Fable we need you tocollect resource of silver to improve our city, We need silver for food, torebuild our towns, to trade, and to prosper.; Without these silver our town will stay in ruins and we will not prosperand disappear into the winds,; Will youheed our request and help your country for the better? Or will be you greedyand store on your richest.

;

Info:

The economy is an event whereyou gather silver for your cities to survive, alliance of the server willcompete with each other for the rewards.; There will be rankings to these and it will follow as so:
          ;
          Alliance with the mostcontributed silver
          Personal character with the mostcontributed silver
          Server  overall with themost contributed silver
          ;
          The reward will be dispatch asfollow:
          Everyone who is in the alliance willget the specific reward according to the alliance ranking
          The person who Contributed the mostsilver will get the reward according to its ranking
          Everyone in the server will getthe reward according to the server’s ranking
          ;
          All silver contributed will notbe refunded, you will give everything you have for the reward or you will begreedy and keep the silver you have earned [keep reading below to find whypeople will choose the greedy path]
          [the reward is up to the mods ordev to decide as I will not put any; information on these matter]

Event buffs:

This event will have one buffand thats to increase the silver gained by 3x of all sources EXCEPT THEALLIENCE SECRET ARENA BOSS [sorry this is way to op to keep in the greedy path,WAY to OP[lowbie wont have a chance in this server on the solo ranking] so byebye secret arena 3x]..
          This means you will receive 3xfrom job/fairies/servant/worldboss[not the alliance one]/shrine ect ect…

Recharge:

Recharge will give you a 50staminapill and 1-2mill silver [mods and dev can decide the amount im just giving anexample] for 200g recharge or above.

;

Will you choose the righteous path. Or willyou corrupt in greediness and obtain all the richest for yourself.

;
          ;
Translate

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-27 01:57:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
davgoddon
User
Joined 2014-11-7
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2014-12-27 03:46:02 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

sounds imtresting
Translate
Floor reply (0)

davgoddon Last edit in 2014-12-27 03:46:02

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2014-12-27 04:38:39 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

;;;; sounds imtresting ;;; davgoddon posted on 2014-12-26 14:46:02;;;;

why thanks you ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-27 04:38:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jorm
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2015-11-26
Post time 2014-12-27 11:10:35 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

;;;;         
EconomicEvents.

;

The worldof knight of fable has turned upside down and we need your help for thiscrisis,; cities has gone to waste, foodis scarce, and the economical crisis still continues.; Alliance of Knight’s Fable we need you tocollect resource of silver to improve our city, We need silver for food, torebuild our towns, to trade, and to prosper.; Without these silver our town will stay in ruins and we will not prosperand disappear into the winds,; Will youheed our request and help your country for the better? Or will be you greedyand store on your richest.

;        

Info:

The economy is an event whereyou gather silver for your cities to survive, alliance of the server willcompete with each other for the rewards.; There will be rankings to these and it will follow as so:        
                          ;        
                          Alliance with the mostcontributed silver        
                          Personal character with the mostcontributed silver         
                          Server; overall with themost contributed silver        
                          ;        
                          The reward will be dispatch asfollow:        
                          Everyone who is in the alliance willget the specific reward according to the alliance ranking        
                          The person who Contributed the mostsilver will get the reward according to its ranking        
                          Everyone in the server will getthe reward according to the server’s ranking        
                          ;        
                          All silver contributed will notbe refunded, you will give everything you have for the reward or you will begreedy and keep the silver you have earned [keep reading below to find whypeople will choose the greedy path]        
                          [the reward is up to the mods ordev to decide as I will not put any; information on these matter]        

Event buffs:

This event will have one buffand thats to increase the silver gained by 3x of all sources EXCEPT THEALLIENCE SECRET ARENA BOSS [sorry this is way to op to keep in the greedy path,WAY to OP[lowbie wont have a chance in this server on the solo ranking] so byebye secret arena 3x]..        
                          This means you will receive 3xfrom job/fairies/servant/worldboss[not the alliance one]/shrine ect ect…        

Recharge:

Recharge will give you a 50staminapill and 1-2mill silver [mods and dev can decide the amount im just giving anexample] for 200g recharge or above.        

;

Will you choose the righteous path. Or willyou corrupt in greediness and obtain all the richest for yourself.

;        
                          ;        
  ;;; dioni posted on 2014-12-26 12:57:55;;;;

I don\'t think if they will approve your ideas especially on recharge section, 50 stam = 25g and 1-2m silver its like 600-700 points on carnival, just way too much lol..

But seriously, I dont think we might need that much silver because for myself I need silver only for beast and souls where I had done the rest of part on this game. Also developer won\'t let all players reach the end of game, it would lose their interest on playing anymore.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jorm Last edit in 2014-12-27 11:10:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jorm
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2015-11-26
Post time 2014-12-27 11:11:51 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

And may I know what kind of specific rewards are u looking there?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jorm Last edit in 2014-12-27 11:11:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2014-12-27 11:39:57 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

;;;; And may I know what kind of specific rewards are u looking there? ;;; chee posted on 2014-12-26 22:11:51;;;;

sorry no the reward here are base on the dev, no special reward here I have 80 mill silver saving up for beast or orange city. of course the idea is for the event. there is people who need silver they will take the greedy side or be temp to actually do the event and get the reward, im not looking for any special reward as this is not a selfish event that im trying to; get under way...

the REWARD for this event is UP TO THE DEV to decide also did you read the part I said about the stam and silver?

Recharge will give you a 50stamina pill and 1-2mill silver [mods and dev can decide the amount im just giving an example] for 200g recharge or above.

this means they can make it 100-200stam it doesn\'t matter and the amount silver gotten can be 5-10-15mill , I carefull said   im just giving an example. if idont give an example the reviewer wont know or the dev wont know what I mean for the recharge

the event is simple: you gather silver you donate all the silver you can and the winner get the reward, those who choose the greedy side will keep the silver. that why the event is fine in my opinion
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-27 11:39:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jorm
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2015-11-26
Post time 2014-12-27 12:05:05 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

Reply 5# dioni

But don\'t you think all players needing silver at the moment, unless they are from old server and almost at the end of game. I believe, only top players who gonna participate on this event because they had worked on their toons on certain ways before so sparing 5-25m silver it wont be matter (based on my experience). Moreover, if Devs going to give a specific rewards which only can be obtain from participate in this event, it only bigger the gaps between top and average players.

FYI : Silver is really needed now to upgrade their beast so I am not sure if many people will devote their silver on this event (1-2m silver is what I estimated of the total amount they devote each player) and it won\'t help about the greedy
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jorm Last edit in 2014-12-27 12:05:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2014-12-27 12:16:57 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

;;;; Reply 5# dioni

But don\'t you think all players needing silver at the moment, unless they are from old server and almost at the end of game. I believe, only top players who gonna participate on this event because they had worked on their toons on certain ways before so sparing 5-25m silver it wont be matter (based on my experience). Moreover, if Devs going to give a specific rewards which only can be obtain from participate in this event, it only bigger the gaps between top and average players.       

FYI : Silver is really needed now to upgrade their beast so I am not sure if many people will devote their silver on this event (1-2m silver is what I estimated of the total amount they devote each player) and it won\'t help about the greedy       
;;; chee posted on 2014-12-26 23:05:05;;;;

the player needing on the silver would be the greedy ones I know and I can tell ^,^.; the older player are the one who fight with silver, think of it like this, there is a server reward that goes for all the people of that server and alliance reward that goes for that alliance as well as a specific reward, you have to read the whole thing and understand it fully.; 5 people could be greedy one op might not with money to spent he might win it for the alliance. he or she itself will provide more , how so? is new player let say; 5 of them will be greedy and somehow the alliance they are in wins , they know GET THE FULL alliance reward ^,^

remember you have to think out side of the box

step 1 don\'t think of yourself
        step 2 don\'t think of your server.
        step 3 do not think of old; or new player; instead think of them all. new/old/medium everyone
        step 4. think of the benefit of the reward that is given fully...

example look at my server its runs with good amount of alts. at the same time our server actually gain terminator snow.. do you really think that wanst possible with the huge pay to win and the alts.. I don\'t think so... so now we gain for 3 days; 6 5;;4; 3; 2;; 1 snow man reward..
        while other server some times only get 3; 2; 1;; or; 2; 1;; or; even; 1; a day until its over....

we now gain a HUGE FREAKING BONUS so much wisdom so much SOCKSSSSSSSS one alt revengehecate made 113 socks and he is there only to contribute for the alliance....... yet we all gaining so much freaking socks..   [the reason im giving you this story is that now a person afk who has done 0 nothing chillada gain all the benefit withough lifting a finger ^,^ same goes for my event if it is their alliance who wins or the server]

in the end you have to think for the benefit of all server... so once again take a close at the reward

The reward will be dispatch as follow:  
        Everyone who is in the alliance will get the specific reward according to the alliance ranking [everyone in the alliance even the greedy one will benefit if they win]

The person who Contributed the most silver will get the reward according to its ranking [the person who contributed or use the pay to win option to win it for their alliance deserve a slap in the back and a reward]

Everyone in the server will get the reward according to the server’s ranking   [and the server who did their best everyone even the greedy will get a reward[color

note: I have stop paying for 2month my way of supporting the server is making the other pay to win pay more by me using my tactical strat to push in monopoly without or minimal gold[he is catching on to my plans and copying soon enough I need think of more ways. I made him pay on the last monopoly more than 2240gold while I only pay 140g lol second place losign by 7k+ I think [and I was toe to toe before he use the 7kcitydefnese]..

so in this event don\'t think im going to recharge either im just going to have my funs and see who contribute the most
        ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-27 12:16:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jorm
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2015-11-26
Post time 2014-12-27 12:32:49 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

well.. I would agree with you after those explanation, and 1 word from me  Interesting

and for the side story, we had the similar story lol. I was used to spent 200g to finish as 2nd on last monopoly while he/she spent over 3k I believe
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jorm Last edit in 2014-12-27 12:32:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2014-12-27 12:36:48 | Show all posts

ECONOMIC EVENT

;;;;                        well.. I would agree with you after those explanation, and 1 word from me  Interesting        

and for the side story, we had the similar story lol. I was used to spent 200g to finish as 2nd on last monopoly while he/she spent over 3k I believe        
;;; chee posted on 2014-12-26 23:32:49;;;;

HEY if you making them pay more than you do than you doing great for bussiness and I give you a thumbs up ^,^ HURRAYY FOR SUPPORT
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2014-12-27 12:36:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-21 05:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066605 second(s), 52 queries .