North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1542| Reply: 11

Cancel my VIP Subscription - Your "Compensation" has forced my hand.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
costanzak
User
Joined 2014-1-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-2 08:37:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cancel my VIP Subscription - Your "Compensation" Reply:11| View:1542
        Xander on S11, Blood Baroness

Your company\'s complete disregard for it\'s players in every single was has finally convinced me to cut my financial ties with you.  I will ride out the last 2 weeks of my VIP status, but I will never give you any money ever again.  Not unless you fix everything I list here as being what is wrong with you and your company.

1.  One Week Ago, I submitted a Ticket to ask your bookkeeping what happened to 50 Diamonds that went missing from my account that I do not remember spending.  I am STILL waiting to hear what happened to it.  Your company really needs a Log of Purchases so players can check it and be sure that you are not defrauding them of their Diamonds.

2. Fix your Groundhog Day Vouchers = Apples exchange.  USA servers are only allowed to turn 300 Vouchers a day into Apples, but China can transfer 1000 a day.  This is just plain wrong.  And the fact that this disparity exists is a sign that you can change those numbers at will.  Fix it, or you will forever be money-grubbing bastards.

3. The US Dollar is worth 6 Yuan, the Chinese currency.  Right now, a single USD gets the same amount of Diamonds as a single Yuan, which is ridiculous.  The only things in this game that I would not say are priced six times too high as a result are the cosmetic clothing and wings items.  Because of how severely priced EVERYTHING is, I have never once considered buying anything in the game except an extra spot of land in my Garden and an extra Drill slot.  If the USD does not purchase 600 Diamonds, then you will never see money from me again.

Feel free to increase the cost of Wings, Clothes, and Mounts in the Cash Shop by six fold.  20 bucks seems like a an appropriate price for a pair of Buff Wings.

4. Fix the Loop Quests!  After finishing Loop Quest 16, the cumulative EXP and Gold gained from the quests drop to a disgustingly low flat rate of 500 or so EXP, and 2800 or so Gold per Loop Quest finished.  This is obviously a bug and it is killing the ability the players have to Level Up properly.

5. Give us PROPER compensation for the 24+ hours of server downtime, which happened at the worst timing, kicking people out of the chance to collect their 20 day log in prize.  Here is the list.

You owe me and everyone else:                        60 Emblem Shards                                8,000 Prestige                                18,000 Warsoul                                10 Basic Gemology Energy (x2)                                10 Advanced Gemology Energy (x2)                                3.5 Million Gold (Wyrm Race, World Boss, Loop Quests, and Alchemy.)                                10 Shards of EACH Erebus Normal gear (Because you don\'t know which I needed the runs for, Jack, so Comp me some of them all!)                                10 Garnet + 10 Topaz Herosoul for Tavern Draws.                                3,000 Cross Server Honor.                                450 Apples.                                20 Soulstones (Pool).                                100 Zodiac Shards (Blitzing the Zodiac)                                200,000 EXP (Loop Quests and Stamina Lost for Blitzing)                                25 Angel Tears (Missed Loop quests and Hot Events prizes.)                               
                                And, the 20 Day Check In Prize, which most players were unable to receive because you spend the 20th day the server was active offline:                                250 Vouchers                                1 Lv. 5 Superior Gem chest                                25,000 Warsoul                                5 Soulstones                                30 Timeskip Scrolls.                               

Until GTArcade gives the players what is due to them, you will not see another penny from me.  And if you do not cancel my subscription and I get charged again by you, I am reporting you to my bank for fraud.  And as for why I am posting my Subscription Cancellation here and not in a Ticket?  Well, since it\'s been a week and I have not heard anything from you about my request to know what happened to my 50 Diamonds, I do not trust you to respond to your customer\'s tickets.                               
                                So I can only do this form of public humiliation.  Kudos GTArcade, for leaving this as the only rout I can go down.  It\'s actually somewhat satisfying to air your dirty laundry.       
Translate

costanzak Last edit in 2014-2-2 08:37:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gboybig
User
Joined 2014-1-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-2 09:18:31 | Show all posts

Cancel my VIP Subscription - Your

I agree with you, but they should double the cross server honor, seeing as we couldnt do cross server today either. The, so called, compensation they gave us is truly a slap in the face. More like a We don\'t care about you, or what your server does. We already took your money
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gboybig Last edit in 2014-2-2 09:18:31

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princesstara
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-2 09:24:42 | Show all posts

It\'s called greed. They don\'t realize in THEIR country, you can\'t play games outside of your country, while we can play hundreds of thousands of other games, that are much better than this. I\'m on the verge of quitting myself out of their sheer nonsense.

In addition, the other issue is people using programs to do illegal activity like free diamonds and automate gameplay, bypass barriers, attacking player when your not close to them. GTArcade doesn\'t punish people for these poor actions.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

princesstara Last edit in 2014-2-2 09:24:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrsweasel
User
Joined 2014-1-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-2 16:36:59 | Show all posts

MrsWeasel on S11

I submitted the following to support:

The compensation (paltry though it is) cannot be collected. Where there should be a button there is, instead, the word Collected. I did not, repeat not, collect this compensation.

We\'ll see.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mrsweasel Last edit in 2014-2-2 16:36:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loajaybay
User
Joined 2014-1-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-3 00:57:27 | Show all posts

I support this message
Translate
Floor reply (0)

loajaybay Last edit in 2014-2-3 00:57:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
murdock kane
User
Joined 2014-1-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-3 04:32:43 | Show all posts

i wouldnt be surprise if this game is getting ready to vanish.most game dont last to long.
        they take what they can from a player ..then close the game.that happened to me twice.after spending a good amount of money.the just decided to shut down.thats why im holding back on spending more money on this game.i dont think we\'ll ever get the comp we missed.and that 2oth day rewards.in there minds they dont have to do anything,,cause its a FREE TO PLAY GAME.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

murdock kane Last edit in 2014-2-3 04:32:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
patrick schröd...
User
Joined 2013-12-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-3 04:51:23 | Show all posts

FLAMERS
Translate
Floor reply (0)

patrick schröd... Last edit in 2014-2-3 04:51:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lonnie ray ful...
User
Joined 2014-2-2
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-7 18:07:38 | Show all posts

suckers
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lonnie ray ful... Last edit in 2014-3-7 18:07:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelicangel14
User
Joined 2014-2-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-7 18:27:04 | Show all posts

I bought one recharge i activated my vip Now it\'s deactivated and I haven\'t recieved my diamonds yet you offer rose seed yet we can\'t give our potenial partner anymore roses after 2 weeks no way not fair. give our money back or you pay us in about 5000 diamonds.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelicangel14 Last edit in 2014-3-7 18:27:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shawn.chiu
User
Joined 2014-4-23
Last Visited 2016-10-17
Post time 2014-5-14 01:23:59 | Show all posts

yea this is a joke, they robbed me of 100$, said i received it (which i did not). And now they are not replying to my tickets lol. I am not spending another penny on this game. And i hope whoever is reading this does not either. ;They are criminals, plain and simple.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shawn.chiu Last edit in 2014-5-14 01:23:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 17:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061718 second(s), 52 queries .