North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 697| Reply: 4

CS TYCOON TROLLS FROM CCCP in TOP 10. ;

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
master-chief
User
Joined 2014-4-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-27 11:41:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
CS TYCOON TROLLS FROM CCCP in TOP 10. ; Reply:4| View:697
        Hi Guys,

I know the official line from mods says:

Hello players, ;;                                This has already been discussed previously but the game admin and ;GMs do not, have not, and never have used dummy accounts to \'drive up\' spending. Please take notice of the House of Cards exchange window and several Hot Events that, when willing to use diamonds, can give a decent amount of points. Please remember that all cashers started as little fish.;                               
        Thats all well and good, but look at these guys and tell me what\'s wrong / extremely suspicious:

Not to point out the obvious, but they are all from the same guild, they all have just started their accounts, and they are all in the TOP 10 in CS Tycoon in less than half a day. There is absolutely no way they scored big from yearly review, so how did they get those massive points? Group buy hasn\'t even started yet.

Look at their ridiculous equipment load-outs. Any logic in there? If you\'re so new, where did you find the time to score gems like these:

And why haven\'t you bothered to raise you equipment levels? Btw, have a look at Otec Tuk\'s angel levels:

And FYI, his main angel has UNGODLY EVO:

Is this something a brand new player can do? yes.. possible, but highly unlikely. I\'ve played this game long enough, spent enough and competed enough to know when I see a fake. I\'m sure you bros aren\'t dumb enough to fall for this, judging from the number of complaints I\'ve seen. ;FRANKLY I\'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE BOTS AND FAKE ACCOUNTS. PLEASE STOP THIS NOW OR I STOP SPENDING IN TYCOON.;

Sincerely disappointed,
        Masterchief.

Translate

master-chief Last edit in 2014-12-27 11:41:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starburst
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-27 11:45:03 | Show all posts

I literally just posted about this in another thread, haha. There was a bug in Yearly Review that allowed people to get a ton of stuff from it for free - which is why it was taken down for a while, and probably why there\'s still some bugs in it keeping people from collecting rewards when they should be able to. These players (and one other - the level 44 people were complaining about) were abusing that bug.

There\'s a difference between cheaters and plant accounts.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starburst Last edit in 2014-12-27 11:45:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
master-chief
User
Joined 2014-4-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-12-27 12:59:05 | Show all posts

Bugs are bugs bro. If you\'re not hacking it and get stuff for free, that\'s the dev\'s doing. Are you gonna refuse money if it lands on your feet?
        Planted accounts are a whole different story of course. They are just designed to make cashers chase them. Its a stupid trick and I would think that cashers these days are smarter than that. Why chase a hero for a few thousand bucks when you can have it next month for 299? I just pity those who choose to chase after what is clearly a scheme to make them spend unnecessarily. I mean some purchases were truly good value - Like the precious event before christmas eve (I hauled over 120,000 diamonds for a 300$ purchase in that one), but this tycoon event is hardly worth the effort and money.

I\'d like to see the top 10 be totally filled with bots. Let them earn less on this corrupted event. Cashers, save your dough for the legit events.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

master-chief Last edit in 2014-12-27 12:59:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raphangelo
User
Joined 2014-7-4
Last Visited 2018-07-06
Post time 2014-12-27 13:18:10 | Show all posts

to be honest idk what was done by them or to them, but those char needs to be backdated by 1 day or something.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

raphangelo Last edit in 2014-12-27 13:18:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-23 18:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054676 second(s), 40 queries .