North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 541| Reply: 6

transform detail plz

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
françois dubuc...
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2016-12-26
Post time 2014-12-27 12:56:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
transform detail plz Reply:6| View:541
        hi moderator, i know your busy , so answer me when you ave time,
        so here my question, when we transform gear , the secondary stats ;ave effect by the lv of the gear, or ave effect of the caracter lv. or the quality of the gear?
        why he ask... ;i craft the legendary piece like all player, and i ask myself if i got better secondary stats from transform with lv 80+ gear (before craft the legend piece ) or i should wait ;craft the piece no mather if i use lv 60 orange gear or lv 80.. cause the transform was set by the lv of the caracter....i know the question was strange, but the transform ;at forge guy ave not much detail to how the calcule was done... .. we know the cost, (stone and iron bar) but thats all.
        2nd question.. its xmas time, so my wish for chrismas already gone was: to finaly exchange my 2nd goldfish card for something good.. i dont ask mikeal card.. or 10k gold..but something good in game, for it, or at least, my true wish... exchange it for 4500 D-cristal.. the monopoly prize should help ppl.. and im glad you listen me 3monopoly away and change the system of monopoly gift.. but im still strcu with 2nd goldfish card ;then i cant use.... no big deal win monopoly and cant use the rewards.
        ok ;my wsh was send.... HO HO HO..
        ty moderator,;
Single Polls, Total 1 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

françois dubuc... Last edit in 2014-12-27 12:56:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hiehie
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-27 13:02:39 | Show all posts

transform detail plz

When you transform a gear, it depends on the level of the gear. Does not depend on character level, and there is no difference in quality if u compare all orange gears. (only difference is orange>;purple>;blue>;green gears) but only orange can be used to forge.

So, if u forge a gear, will turn to lvl 60 -->; and then transform, u\'ll have lvl 60 stats.

Hope it clears up ur forging questions.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hiehie Last edit in 2014-12-27 13:02:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lycan x
User
Joined 2014-8-10
Last Visited 2015-11-06
Post time 2014-12-27 13:43:30 | Show all posts

transform detail plz

it depend on ur eq lvl.. after reforge, it will become ll60 eq.. so, the stat will be lvl60
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lycan x Last edit in 2014-12-27 13:43:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
deth
Joined 2014-6-27
Last Visited 2016-02-12
Post time 2014-12-27 18:52:38 | Show all posts

transform detail plz

Transform it up to the level you can with no ore use, just crystals ( you can get a rough/quartz to benign/sapphire in one click ), pick the stat or stats you want to keep that came out of that process and lock them ( this part will cost ore, a LOT of ore ) continue on while locking in each stat that comes up that you desire to keep until you\'re finished and or out of ore.

( Note, while you are locking the stats you desire, you still need a crystal to start the process each time )

Depending on your vip level, you can transform in one click to higher grades, even shadow/red, this requires more crystals as well though, I wouldn\'t even bother with this process until you doing it with level 70 gear, and of course legendary/orange gear. The gear itself grades up by the same color system as everything else, so a piece of legendary can be quartz quality if its graded as rough, rough/quartz being the low end, shadow/red being the high end, hope that helped.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

deth Last edit in 2014-12-27 18:52:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
françois dubuc...
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2016-12-26
 Author| Post time 2014-12-29 11:59:48 | Show all posts

transform detail plz

ty for the answer, so if i ave read good, i should transfor the lv 80+ in shadow ;and after craft my legendary piece so.... or the legendary ;save  the lv 80 item use in craft... because look they ave realy high stats then .. even it lv 60 legendary.. this pics of the weapon was =lv 80 item / craft to legendary / and transform after.
        and the other one was the ring lv 70+ /tranform and after being craft to legendary...
        the result was realy not equal, so that why i ask that question. but i trust your answer... ty all

the ring transformed first (before craft) ave very low stats ;vs the weapon i wait craft it to transform after....
        and yes they are full upgrade for sure..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

françois dubuc... Last edit in 2014-12-29 11:59:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
françois dubuc...
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2016-12-26
 Author| Post time 2014-12-29 12:00:28 | Show all posts

transform detail plz

;;;;                        ty for the answer, so if i ave read good, i should transfor the lv 80+ in shadow ;and after craft my legendary piece so.... or the legendary ;save  the lv 80 item use in craft... because look they ave realy high stats then .. even it lv 60 legendary.. this pics of the weapon was =lv 80 item / craft to legendary / and transform after.       
                        and the other one was the ring lv 70+ /tranform and after being craft to legendary...       
                        the result was realy not equal, so that why i ask that question. but i trust your answer... ty all       

the ring transformed first (before craft) ave very low stats ;vs the weapon i wait craft it to transform after....       
                        and yes they are full upgrade for sure..       
;;; françois dubuc posted on 2014-12-28 22:59:48;;;;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

françois dubuc... Last edit in 2014-12-29 12:00:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-29 19:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074744 second(s), 46 queries .