North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40691 Threads / 232730 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 682| Reply: 4

No Legendary In Diamond Roulette?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
slalom
User
Joined 2014-10-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-29 03:50:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
No Legendary In Diamond Roulette? Reply:4| View:682
        I got: 2x 50 diamonds, 1x 600 diamonds, 1x mysterious candy...then on the 5th attempt I got 1x 50 diamonds, is that meant to be part of the Legendary prize or should it come from the yellow or red rows as you\'d presume?

IGN: Slalom
        Server: Sagitta(419)-GMT

Translate

slalom Last edit in 2014-12-29 03:50:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
slalom
User
Joined 2014-10-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-12-29 20:05:17 | Show all posts

To quote from another thread:

neuroPosted on 2014-12-29 05:05:28 |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
                                                Dear Donavin                
                                        [color                
                                        We\'ve asked the devs about this issue and they confirm to us that the world reward doesn\'t count as spin. So, if you spin for 4 times already in the day, you need to recharge 1k diamonds or spend another 3k diamonds to get another spin that could guarantee you the Legendary reward.                

The 5 spins have to be done in a day before reset. So, if you already used 4 spins yesterday and you spin again today once, it won\'t give you Legendary reward since it\'s only been counted as 1 spin for the day.                
                                        [color                
                                        Thanks for your support [color                

Now let me ask one thing, based on that...where does it say in game that this is the case for the free attempt? (screenshot below of rules) You need to get the rules correct from the get go before these events come out to stop posts like this and others flooding the forums, it wastes your time and our time too....BE MORE CONCISE PLEASE, IT\'S NOT THE FIRST TIME!!!                

Translate
Floor reply (0)

slalom Last edit in 2014-12-29 20:05:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abrexis
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2019-11-29
Post time 2014-12-29 20:49:45 | Show all posts

even 5x doesn\'t work... or works once per day perhaps same day 10 rolls 2 times 5x got total from all 10 spins 1 gem 400 awakening stone 750 diamonds and 3 candies so only that gem can count towards legendary... which makes me wonder where is my second legendary? and i put big question mark on that gem probably was from normal draw not even from legendary draw count... overall awesome event for free stuff but for some1 to recharge or spend with presumption of going for 100% legendary draw not worth it... I wont say much about even many players are getting free diamonds and can afford some nice things vip and such... awesome event for free players don\'t see why you complain at all.. for cashers it is just random even like login reward extra group ticket perhaps pursuit for legendary draw 100% with recharge and spend not worth...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abrexis Last edit in 2014-12-29 20:49:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
slalom
User
Joined 2014-10-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-12-29 22:29:38 | Show all posts

Reply 2# sable_ketar

First off sable_ketar I\'m not complaining about the event itself it\'s a great idea like you say, but I\'m simply after some clarity on the event parameters since it\'s not been outlined in enough detail in my honest opinion...after all some people pay to play this game (which I have even though I don\'t spend silly amounts) so good customer service and accuracy while implementing new content is the least you can ask for (especially simple things like outlining rules for an event).

At the end of the day I still haven\'t had either of my questions answered:
        1. Which colour band is classed as legendary in the event? (we can all make educated guesses, but where\'s the clarity)
        2. Where in the events rules does it state about the cross server bonus attempt not counting towards a legendary draw? (maybe I\'ve read the rules wrong, but from what I can see there\'s been nothing to suggest this which is why I say about accuracy)

Anyway, broken record over and out...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

slalom Last edit in 2014-12-29 22:29:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-24 15:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050981 second(s), 40 queries .