North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 479| Reply: 1

Beast Melee strategy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
Post time 2014-12-30 12:13:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Beast Melee strategy Reply:1| View:479

;; 1st off try you have to meet requirements of main beast. (beast you use in battle) Level it to bout II as soon as possible. this unlocks extra beast training abilities. 2nd. while continuing to take main beast to bout III. Will take time as al beast level, skill level , and aura level must be 80. while focusing on beast level and aura level try to level some of the other beasts skill lvl\'s. Do not focus on their main level or aura level for now. I slightly level others in array using left overs from working on main seeing it takes so much less stones. this gives them extra vitality (hp); On the skills given or buffs. try to put the one that gives an extra round on you main beast. There are many different strategies to arranging the array. Some do best beast 1st, some do all weakest 1st. I try to mix it up some. This can help especially with the extra round. If you face their weak beasts you can kill 3 cards with the one. However, if you face stronger beasts and lose this leaves you more beasts short for melee. I have won matches due to opponent running out of cards although they had more of the good beasts. You should all have all of the og beasts by now. other than jester, siren, wolf, ect. these beasts are the best and have great vitality. obviously facing someone with these beasts and you not having any you will lose. try t5o do events and get those beasts. it may take some time or $. Positioning canbe crucial in close matches. play with it and try to put the buffs on you\'re stronger beasts. ex. I have the extra round on my jester cat. it has highest vitality of my beasts. I then place the others according to vitality. higher vitality beasts get more bonus off of the +50%, n 20% boosts than weaker ones. the boost that lowers enemy beast vitality from start doesn\'t matter. For this boost takes place before battle starts.

ign:servr3k
        server:119
Translate

abovethekite Last edit in 2014-12-30 12:13:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-21 14:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047842 second(s), 34 queries .