North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 448| Reply: 1

Beast Melee Strategy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blackstarr
User
Joined 2014-10-5
Last Visited 2017-05-17
Post time 2014-12-31 01:11:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Beast Melee Strategy Reply:1| View:448
        Beast Melee is a new gameplay that allows us to gain beast crystals;so we don\'t have to buy them in the shop for golds anymore. Its like a card game where the card with highest vitality/value will win. However, there\'s no insta-finish so you\'ll have the time to watch your whole battle and study your opponents strategy. You have 5 attempts to play though you can buy attempts for 20 golds.        I. Array;
To play beast melee, you\'ll need to summon at least three beast who will group themselves in order to fight for you, the maximum beast you can put in the array is 9. For beginners, you can auto-deploy your cards and as you understand how it works, and you come up on your own strategy;you can edit your array for higher possibility of winning. Each type of beast have different vitality according to their color. You can increase vitality by upgrading your beast.

II.;Special Effects
These are effects that can help you during battle, place them in your cards to activate their effects. However, some requires a certain bout in order to enable.

I don\'t think I have to explain them anymore

III. Battle
The battle goes like this:

IV. Strategy
Putting your beast and its special effects;on the right spot would always make a big chance for you to win, for me, I didn\'t put an special effect in my first card since I notice that most players put weak cards here, and I put my main beast in last giving it the 1+ battle round effect since it has the highest vitality. However, there will be a time we\'re your strategy can be opposed by your opponent, it\'s always those who\'s strongest will win,;that\'s life bro. I think that the best strategy, is to upgrade all your beast for higher vitality.

Thank you for reading ^^
Translate

blackstarr Last edit in 2014-12-31 01:11:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-29 06:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053320 second(s), 34 queries .