North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 202| Reply: 2

BANNER - seasonal (abandon it_

[Copy link]

7

Threads

41

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
mariavetsera
User
Posts:41
Joined 2014-10-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-31 03:06:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
BANNER - seasonal (abandon it_ Reply:2| View:202
        The banner you cross the screen with has a few issues, that you should be made aware of:
        1. eople use it for recruiting for their Alliance
        2. eople use curse words, that are caught in the chat menu, but not in the banner system. (for example ;(F U C K) ; (ARSE)
        3. ;We had one for Halloween, then Christmas, and now New Year. ;They provide only a place for people to let out their frustrations.
        4. ;Some type personal attacks on other players.
        5. ;When banner is rolling the location hides the home area menu for the Goddess, stamina and wisdom
        6. ;When banner is rolling, you cannot see sections of your character clearly enough to upgrade items with tombes.
        7. ;No one appears to be looking at the banner before it hits the scroll. ;It is in my opinion, your due diligence to censor what words appear on the banner, as some are very disturbing.
        8. If you were to take a poll of all members cross server, I truly believe they would agree, it has no value.
Translate

 mariavetsera Last edit in 2014-12-31 03:06:46

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

4

Threads

15

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
risenson
User
Posts:15
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-31 10:29:09 | Show all posts

BANNER - seasonal (abandon it_

        I agree 100% server no purpose other than people using it to spam random crap.
        1. It also blocks your hp in Alliance Wars.
        2. Why cant you just have it show only in City of Spirit if your so hell bent on keeping it around so we can go to another city and look up our hero\'s and character info without it blocking information we are trying to look at.
        3. In my best guess id say 1% use it to give a real seasons greeting the other 99% like OP said spam useless stuff.
        4. Pretty please put in an option to hide banner or even have preset option people can choose to post, but even that will still be annoying.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 risenson Last edit in 2014-12-31 10:29:09

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-21 06:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068834 second(s), 36 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list